Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2016, 12:17 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and the New Year is the best of the best. I was not on the computer at all as I had special visitors for the holiday It was so nice to have them for 5 days, but sad when they had to leave.

I am still sick so forgive me for not being here at least when certain celebrations happen. Prayers are appreciated.

Country and LOL thanks as always for keeping this thread going! You are both 1 of a kind and a blessing to us all.

Dear "NH2NCMOM",

So great to hear form you!! Thanks for your lovely post, kind words!!

You are in my prayers! I hope you are doing much better. If it was the flu, I know it can hang around longer than expected Sorry to hear you were under the weather while you had visitors & celebrating CHRISTMAS. Please take good care of yourself!

I miss seeing you around I know how life can get in the way

Make sure to stop by on Friday, December 8th, we are having a very special BIRTHDAY party So, grab a chair, some tea & join us!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you & yours!!!

Blessings for a wonderful 2016!

(((HUGS)))

LOVE,

COUNTRY

And to our ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN FRIENDS (Russian Orthodox, Greek Orthodox,

etc.), Eastern Catholics, etc. etc.

CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS

Today, A VERY BLESSED & MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!

(I believe it is January 6th or 7th for some Christians)

Happy Feast of the Epiphany, as well!

And to others still CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS, many BLESSINGS as well!!!

Lots of JOY, LOVE, HAPPINESS & GOOD HEALTH TO ALL!!!

A MERRY CHRISTMAS, A HAPPY CHRISTMAS & MANY BLESSINGS FOR 2016 to ALL!!!

Thank you for reading, for posting here, for visiting with us!!

Last edited by countrylv22; 01-07-2016 at 12:20 AM.. Reason: Blessings, best of wishes to ALL reading!!Thank you for coming!!:)CHEERS!!:)HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!!!:)THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2016, 05:38 AM

Red face I meant JANUARY 8th!! A BIRTHDAY PARTY COMING UP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post

Dear "NH2NCMOM",

So great to hear form you!! Thanks for your lovely post, kind words!!

You are in my prayers! I hope you are doing much better. If it was the flu, I know it can hang around longer than expected Sorry to hear you were under the weather while you had visitors & celebrating CHRISTMAS. Please take good care of yourself!

I miss seeing you around I know how life can get in the way

Make sure to stop by on Friday, JANUARY 8th, we are having a very special BIRTHDAY party So, grab a chair, some tea & join us!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you & yours!!!

Blessings for a wonderful 2016!

(((HUGS)))

LOVE,

COUNTRY

And to our ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN FRIENDS (Russian Orthodox, Greek Orthodox,

etc.), Eastern Catholics, etc. etc.

CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS

Today, A VERY BLESSED & MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!

(I believe it is January 6th or 7th for some Christians)

Happy Feast of the Epiphany, as well!

And to others still CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS, many BLESSINGS as well!!!

Lots of JOY, LOVE, HAPPINESS & GOOD HEALTH TO ALL!!!

A MERRY CHRISTMAS, A HAPPY CHRISTMAS & MANY BLESSINGS FOR 2016 to ALL!!!

Thank you for reading, for posting here, for visiting with us!!

HELLO EVERYONE,

This is what happens when you post with the FLU In the above post, I meant to say JANUARY 8th,

Obviously, we are NOT in the month of December, but JANUARY The BIRTHDAY party we are

having is on FRIDAY, JANUARY 8th!! Part of me is still in December & the year is 2015 SORRY!!

I am NOT drinking, just under the weather, he he he HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!

Old 01-07-2016, 07:38 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
HELLO EVERYONE,

This is what happens when you post with the FLU In the above post, I meant to say JANUARY 8th,

Obviously, we are NOT in the month of December, but JANUARY The BIRTHDAY party we are

having is on FRIDAY, JANUARY 8th!! Part of me is still in December & the year is 2015 SORRY!!

I am NOT drinking, just under the weather, he he he HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!

IMHO You're in no position to host any Party, come on my friend time to get some R & R and get better - "Dr. lol-its-good4U" insists.

This should be you till you get better real soon:

Feel better soon!
GOD Bless!
Love Ya!

lol-its-good4U

Old 01-07-2016, 06:11 PM

Talking You are AMAZING!!! THANK YOU my DEAR FRIEND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

IMHO You're in no position to host any Party, come on my friend time to get some R & R and get better - "Dr. lol-its-good4U" insists.
This should be you till you get better real soon:

Feel better soon!
GOD Bless!
Love Ya!
lol-its-good4U

Dear "Dr. LOL-its-good4U"

Awwww, this is why I NEED to HOST the PARTY!! Because you have a HEART OF GOLD!!!

Thanks for the nice post, suggestion. I need to take you up on it(after the BIRTHDAY party, I hope I do not burn the food or cake ).

And I wish I could rest like the picture you posted, she looks so peaceful.... After the BIRTHDAY PARTY, I

will try to get some rest, or else this is never going to go away..... And I am making so many mistakes,

typos, etc. I am so out of it, LOL!

Thank you for the nice wishes,

God bless you,

Love Ya!

COUNTRY

Old 01-07-2016, 07:29 PM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,831 times
perk? did I hear party? - dang for once I'm early! I think I know the party we are having, but I will have to wait a bit more I guess

Oh and flu? I wish it was that simple - it's a cold sinusitis PLUS a lingering viral gastroparesis that could be permanent or last 6-18 more months (I've had it since May). So I do things in small doses while battling chronic nausea.

Anyhow, get better SOON Country, or the doctor is going to have to make a housecall! Oh and LOL so sorry you had a downer of a holiday, you should have been here, I laughed so hard just about peed my pants within 4 hours of my son being here

Old 01-07-2016, 07:47 PM

Talking HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our DEAR Friend "LOL"!! Please join the PARTY!!:)Thank you!

DEAR NEW HAMPSHIRE FORUM FRIENDS, CITY DATA FORUM FRIENDS,

Friends from NH, NC, NJ, NY, MA, VT, CT, ME, RI, CA, PA, DE, OH, WI, IN, MN, NE, ID, TX, CO, VA, MD, DC,

etc. etc. etc. Please join us for a very very SPECIAL BIRTHDAY!!!! WE ARE HAVING A BIRTHDAY PARTY

for a LONG TIME poster, FRIEND of NH, "COUNTRY PORCH RESIDENT", City Data Member Extraordinaire

He is a very kind, helpful poster with a HEART OF GOLD!!! Please help me to CELEBRATE HIM!!

We are having lots of ICE CREAM CAKES, CAKES, PIES, COOKIES, CHOCOLATE, CHEESE CAKES

A TASTY LASAGNA, LOBSTER ROLLS, shrimp cocktails some steaks delivered from PETER LUGER

Steak House in Brooklyn Lots of drinks, after dinner drinks, coffee, tea, etc.

Pull up a chair, join in on the FUN CELEBRATION, as we SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR FRIEND

"LOL-its-good4U"

DEAR "LOL"

Thanks so much for your FRIENDSHIP, your kindness, your heart of GOLD, your helpful posts,

your wonderful contributions to this thread,

THANK YOU for being a long time RESIDENT of the "COUNTRY PORCH" for making & keeping it so very SPECIAL!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SMILE THANK YOU for CARING, Thank you for being thoughtful!!!

May God Bless you on your SPECIAL DAY & ALWAYS!!!

May you be HAPPY!!! May your heart be filled with PEACE & JOY!! And that Love surrounds you on a daily basis!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!!

((((((HUGS))))))

BLESSINGS & LOVE GOING YOUR WAY!!!

COUNTRY

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR "LOL"!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3jh5UNanZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LV6BLr2dMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCJSNMqub8g

Old 01-07-2016, 08:28 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Whoah! That's a lot of birthday well wishes!

Happy Birthday Lolitsgood4u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May you have many more and one to grow on!

Old 01-07-2016, 09:26 PM

22,476 posts, read 12,014,567 times
Happy B'day LOLitsgood4u!

And thanks to Country for the party invite!

Old 01-08-2016, 06:42 AM

4,643 posts, read 13,953,232 times
Happy happy birthday to LOLitsgood4you! You've managed to keep this country porch alive and well, with graphics, pictures and fun!! I hope to pop in later on with some cake to share, maybe a yummy New England lobstah, with some melted buttah, and a bowl of chowda! Would you like some of that for your birthday??

Country, please rest up and get well SOON! Mom's been doing a good job of rallying the re troops on FB and I'm sure they'll be stopping by the party a little later in the day

Old 01-08-2016, 07:08 AM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,831 times
Ok so I'm not early, and I'm not late - wow miracles do happen!!!!

Happy Birthday LOL - see we all come out of the woodwork for people who have hearts of gold! You are up there in the top 1% of gold-hearted people in this world.

Enjoy your party and I'll try and pop in again soon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire