Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2016, 05:38 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Happy B'day LOLitsgood4u!

And thanks to Country for the party invite!

THANK YOU so much!GREAT POST!!"BOS2IAD"

WELCOME to the "COUNTRY PORCH" "BOS2IAD"

THANK YOU, "BOS2IAD" for coming & accepting the invite!!

This is a HAPPY place where we CELEBRATE our loved ones, great FRIENDS,

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS, NATIONAL FEASTS, VALENTINE'S DAY, SAINT PATRICK'S DAY, MOTHER'S DAY, FATHER'S

DAY, VETERANS DAY, MEMORIAL DAY, JULY 4th, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS, HOLIDAYS &

every event in between!

We do NOT count calories, we are NOT on any diet, we cook fabulous food, yummy desserts,

delicious drinks, all kinds of candy, chocolate etc. etc. And we manage to stay in shape!!

We CELEBRATE each other, have lots of LOVE, compassion, kindness to go around!!

And like the MAINE motto states, "THE WAY LIFE SHOULD BE"

So, pull up a chair, enjoy yourself, stay as long as you would like, come as often as you would like

HAVE SOME CAKE & LOTS OF DELICIOUS FOOD!!

Once again, WELCOME!!!

Now, let's CELEBRATE our DEAR FRIEND "lol-its-good4U"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR "LOL"

Last edited by countrylv22; 01-08-2016 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: THANK YOU DEAR FRIENDS, for coming to "LOL"s BIRTHDAY PARTY!!:)BLESSINGS TO ALL!!:)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2016, 07:08 PM

2,360 posts, read 5,250,733 times
Happy Birthday LOL. I hope you had a awesome day!

Old 01-08-2016, 07:39 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times
Thumbs up Thanks so much, DEAR VAL!! Awesome post!!! YUMMY FOOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
Happy happy birthday to LOLitsgood4you! You've managed to keep this country porch alive and well, with graphics, pictures and fun!! I hope to pop in later on with some cake to share, maybe a yummy New England lobstah, with some melted buttah, and a bowl of chowda! Would you like some of that for your birthday??

Country, please rest up and get well SOON! Mom's been doing a good job of rallying the re troops on FB and I'm sure they'll be stopping by the party a little later in the day

Dear VAL,

Great to see you here!! Thanks for the WELL wishes!!Yes, I need to get some rest soon!

Thanks for coming to "LOL"s BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!I am sure that he will love some

of the food you are bringing!!

YES to the

"cake to share, maybe a yummy New England lobstah, with some melted buttah, and a bowl of chowda!"

THAT ALL SOUNDS AMAZING!!!My favorite meal! I am having some of that!!!

THANK YOU, my DEAR FRIEND!!!

And you are so right, about our DEAR FRIEND "LOL" keeping the

COUNTRY PORCH alive & FUN with all of the graphics, pictures, etc.

I do not know how he does it, because I am only able to post you tube videos,

I cannot get the pretty pictures with graphics to show up

THANK GOD for "LOL" He has a HEART OF GOLD!!!

He is so thoughtful!!!

And a BIG THANKS to "NHMOM", for rallying the TROOPS on FB to get over here!!That is

one of the many reasons, she is sooo lovable!!!

THANK YOU, DEAR VAL!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR "LOL"

MORE ICE CREAM CAKE!!!

Blessings to ALL!!!

Old 01-09-2016, 06:41 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,991,038 times
Happy Birthday, Lolitsgood4u from Texas! To show you how clever and mature I am, I am going to tell you "DON'T DO ANYTHING I WOULDN'T DO!"

Hope you have a terrific birthday, and that you treat yourself to something delightful!

Old 01-09-2016, 07:41 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
perk? did I hear party? - dang for once I'm early! I think I know the party we are having, but I will have to wait a bit more I guess

Oh and flu? I wish it was that simple - it's a cold sinusitis PLUS a lingering viral gastroparesis that could be permanent or last 6-18 more months (I've had it since May). So I do things in small doses while battling chronic nausea.

Anyhow, get better SOON Country, or the doctor is going to have to make a housecall!
Oh and LOL so sorry you had a downer of a holiday, you should have been here, I laughed so hard just about peed my pants within 4 hours of my son being here
Hi NH2NCMom - So so sorry that you're suffering and I bet the nausea is the worse part of it.

Lets

that you get all better REAL REAL soon!

Also to comment about the Country housecall: I wish that I could.

Get Better soon!

lol-its-good4U

Old 01-09-2016, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post

DEAR NEW HAMPSHIRE FORUM FRIENDS, CITY DATA FORUM FRIENDS,

Friends from NH, NC, NJ, NY, MA, VT, CT, ME, RI, CA, PA, DE, OH, WI, IN, MN, NE, ID, TX, CO, VA, MD, DC,

etc. etc. etc. Please join us for a very very SPECIAL BIRTHDAY!!!! WE ARE HAVING A BIRTHDAY PARTY

for a LONG TIME poster, FRIEND of NH, "COUNTRY PORCH RESIDENT", City Data Member Extraordinaire

He is a very kind, helpful poster with a HEART OF GOLD!!! Please help me to CELEBRATE HIM!!

We are having lots of ICE CREAM CAKES, CAKES, PIES, COOKIES, CHOCOLATE, CHEESE CAKES

A TASTY LASAGNA, LOBSTER ROLLS, shrimp cocktails some steaks delivered from PETER LUGER

Steak House in Brooklyn Lots of drinks, after dinner drinks, coffee, tea, etc.

Pull up a chair, join in on the FUN CELEBRATION, as we SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR FRIEND

"LOL-its-good4U"

DEAR "LOL"

Thanks so much for your FRIENDSHIP, your kindness, your heart of GOLD, your helpful posts,

your wonderful contributions to this thread,

THANK YOU for being a long time RESIDENT of the "COUNTRY PORCH" for making & keeping it so very SPECIAL!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SMILE THANK YOU for CARING, Thank you for being thoughtful!!!

May God Bless you on your SPECIAL DAY & ALWAYS!!!

May you be HAPPY!!! May your heart be filled with PEACE & JOY!! And that Love surrounds you on a daily basis!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!!

((((((HUGS))))))

BLESSINGS & LOVE GOING YOUR WAY!!!

COUNTRY

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR "LOL"!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3jh5UNanZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LV6BLr2dMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCJSNMqub8g

"YOU - YOU - YOU'RE too much"

I'll respond to your posts in my finale.

Old 01-09-2016, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Whoah! That's a lot of birthday well wishes!

Happy Birthday Lolitsgood4u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May you have many more and one to grow on!

Hi Raena,

Thanks so very much! Well someone here has worked very hard (maybe too hard) to try to make me .

The "many more and one to grow on" - thanks so so much however: With the direction the USA is going these days (which is hard for me to "lol" about) and this with election that if the wrong person gets elected POTUS I may pray for my early entrance to the afterlife. Maybe if I had someone in my life that would help temper my sentiments.

Again thanks so much my friend!

lol-its-good4U

Old 01-09-2016, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Happy B'day LOLitsgood4u!

And thanks to Country for the party invite!
Hi BOS2IAD,

Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes and more importantly your nothing short of FANTASTIC posts in the Politics/Election forum.

Country is one heck of a special woman! I've known her here for many years now and she keeps on dishing out the Love, Respect, Giving, etc.,, with unselfish abandon. Just be prepared to go on a diet many times throughout the year as her hosted parties can add a few extra sizes.

Thanks so much again my friend!

lol-its-good4U

Old 01-09-2016, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
Happy happy birthday to LOLitsgood4you! You've managed to keep this country porch alive and well, with graphics, pictures and fun!! I hope to pop in later on with some cake to share, maybe a yummy New England lobstah, with some melted buttah, and a bowl of chowda! Would you like some of that for your birthday??

Country, please rest up and get well SOON! Mom's been doing a good job of rallying the re troops on FB and I'm sure they'll be stopping by the party a little later in the day
Hi Valerie,

Thanks for the Birthday wishes and the yummy food though I VERY VERY rarely eat "lobstah" but love the rest though as long as it wasn't stored in a "garahge" someplace. I once met someone in Gloucester, Ma and I had fun with her with the Mass accent and she with my NY-ed accent. lol!

Country shouldn't have done this because of her being under the weather - believe me at "my advanced age" lol! it doesn't matter in the whole scheme of things and life about parties and such because without health one doesn't have much else imo.

Thanks so much again my friend!

lol-its-good4U

Old 01-09-2016, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
Ok so I'm not early, and I'm not late - wow miracles do happen!!!!

Happy Birthday LOL - see we all come out of the woodwork for people who have hearts of gold! You are up there in the top 1% of gold-hearted people in this world.

Enjoy your party and I'll try and pop in again soon!

Hi NH2NCMom,

Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes!

I don't really think though that I'm in that 1% to deserve that compliment though it wouldn't hurt if I was in the top 1% in life and especially and most importantly my soul for the afterlife. I just like to be realistic that's all.

So thanks so much again my friend!

lol-its-good4U
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire