Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2017, 06:40 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times

Advertisements

Dear NH2NCMom,

I hope it was a GREAT ONE!!!

Sorry that I missed it as I haven't frequented this site for awhile now.

I hope that all is well with you and yours!

GOD Bless!

Sincerely,
Your Friend - lol-its-good4U
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
Hello Dear COUNTRY Porch FRIENDS!!!

Wa-wa-wait a minute!!!!!

What with these "Birthday's"?

We need no "stinkin" Birthday's!!!!! lol!

It's celebrating an extra creaking of the bones/joints as well as a reminder of getting "olllllllllllllllllld/er" while stuffing our faces with processed sugars, potential GMO's and such!

lol!

Hope that all is well with you!

GOD Bless!

Love ya!

lol-its-good4U

Old 09-28-2017, 06:30 PM

Old 11-27-2017, 07:46 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,195,604 times
Talking Very cute! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

Thanks for the cute posts! I always enjoy seeing you around!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by!

What did you all serve, eat, etc. Recipes, pictures, etc. At least it will be calorie free, which will keep LOL HAPPY!!

Hugs and Blessings to ALL!!

Old 11-27-2017, 10:17 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,942,077 times
Hi Country! And lol too!! (You're right, the sound of crickets is deafening lately!!)

Our family's Thanksgiving Day was a bit subdued, being the first one without my mom 💜 Last year was challenging due to her increasing dementia, but we were able to enjoy a nice day altogether. Christmas Eve is going to be rough...

The family joke was that Mom didn't feel that it was a proper Thanksgiving without every possible fall veggie being prepared: Blue Hubbard and Butternut squash (mashed with loads of butter), turnip (now referred to as rutabaga), Sweet potatoes (mashed with butter, and also candied, with maple syrup and marshmallows), boiled onions, mashed potatoes. Gravy made from pan drippings while the turkey 'rested'. Cranberry relish. Snowflake buns. Cranberry bread. Pies. Like a Norman Rockwell calendar picture...

This year I swapped out those boiled veggie recipes for roasted one:
Roasted white sweet potatoes & Brussels sprouts, with maple syrup to glaze/caramelize. Roasted butternut squash with Brussels sprouts, minus the maple. Boiled onions in a sage/nutmeg cream sauce. Oh, and roasted Acorn squash, which I forgot at home and turned into an awesome squash soup. Oh, and once again I brined the turkey for 24 hours before cooking: apple cider, red onions, garlic, bay leaves, peppercorns, orange peels, and orange slices. This is the absolute best way to prepare a turkey - and I don't evendors like turkey!! Happy to share recipes is anyone wants them. Sorry, didn't take a single picture of any of the food I prepared

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
Thanks for the cute posts! I always enjoy seeing you around!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by!

What did you all serve, eat, etc. Recipes, pictures, etc. At least it will be calorie free, which will keep LOL HAPPY!!

Hugs and Blessings to ALL!!

Old 12-18-2017, 06:09 PM

"To the spirits of this thread" and all others who "dare" enter it.

GOD BLESS!

Old 12-20-2017, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
"To the spirits of this thread" and all others who "dare" enter it.

GOD BLESS!
Looks like "the spirits" took away my original posted image, lets try this :

Attached Thumbnails
Country-jesus-reason-season.jpg  

Old 12-27-2017, 02:39 PM

Dear CD server which "houses" this thread and all others who happen to click on this thread,

The question remains whether or not this thread survives 2018.

At least I'll know that the CD server "will read" this lol!

Ciao

Old 12-31-2017, 02:57 PM

Now that 2017 is coming to an end something else will be coming to an end as well.

"lol-its-good4U is making his last post in this thread".

It was wonderful corresponding with you all and wish you all with GOD'S help so very well in great health and prosperity .

It was great and "someone else" will take over "my posting duties" in this thread and don't worry about me as I may show myself here in a "different outfit" lol!

You all take care and GOD Bless!

Regards and Happy 2018!,
lol-its-good4U signing off

Old 01-06-2018, 11:49 PM

1,281 posts, read 3,702,676 times
Well LOL is gone but atgss is here so let's still wish him a Happy Birthday - that guy from NJ has multiple lives

Hope your day is the greatest and show us pictures of this year's cake!

:c ool:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire