Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2015, 10:41 AM

2 posts, read 3,233 times

Advertisements

we are all humans we all **** we all eat that doesn't makes us any difference we all were born the same way the only difference is how you're parents educated you ignorant people when you die you don't get to decide what race or ethnicity you wore or either you did wrong you go to hell or if you great person you go to heaven just peace yourself humans you doing wrong treating you humans different and educating you're child's the same way. Do I make it clear we all humans brought the same way to this world.

Old 02-28-2015, 10:54 AM

2 posts, read 3,233 times
we are all humans we all **** we all eat that doesn't makes us any difference we all were born the same way the only difference is how you're parents educated you ignorant people when you die you don't get to decide what race or ethnicity you wore or either you did wrong you go to hell or if you great person you go to heaven just peace yourself humans you doing wrong treating you humans different and educating you're child's the same way. Do I make it clear we all humans brought the same way to this world.

Old 03-10-2015, 05:09 PM

5 posts, read 10,948 times
Man, you people need help don't you. Stop guessing. All one has to do is look it up. Most Mexicans do not have black at all. Most Mexicans are 90% either Spanish/Indian or full on Indian. Most posters on here must be talking about Puerto Ricans or Cubans but not Mexicans.

mestizo (Amerindian-Spanish) 60%, Amerindian or predominantly Amerindian 30%, white 9%, other 1%

[url=http://www.indexmundi.com/mexico/demographics_profile.html]Mexico Demographics Profile 2014[/url]

Old 03-10-2015, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanluisito View Post
There's a study that shows that a typical mexican has the following admixture:

35% white
60% amerindian
5% black.

im sure that less than 1% of mexicans have azteca blood

Wrong the Nahuas of Mexico is the largest Indian group in Mexico. Many Mexicans have Nahua in them whether they know it or not. My Grandma had Nahua in her for example. There are about 30 million Indians in Mexico while the U.S. has only about 3 million and some of these are only part Indian. Most posters in here are only assuming. Dumb-Dumbs.

Mestizo (Amerindian-Spanish) 60%, Amerindian or predominantly Amerindian 30%, white 9%, other 1%
[url=http://www.indexmundi.com/mexico/demographics_profile.html]Mexico Demographics Profile 2014[/url]

Old 03-10-2015, 05:25 PM

BTW
Nahuas are descendants of the original Aztecs.

Old 03-10-2015, 05:32 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,894,981 times
[quote=Celph Titled;38719835]no, 99% of the mexican population has no Aztec ancestry, please remember that Aztecs(Mexicas) were from MEXICO CITY, and even there, there were many other Amerindian tribes

to answer your question, yes majority are of Spanish ancestry but they are also of Sephardi Spanish and Portuguese ancestry, you see, this is the side you wont hear from Mexico, the side you wont read in your history books, many do not know that Mexico was home to the largest Sephardi Jews in the Americas, that means over 90% of the Jews who fled Portugal and Spain went to Mexico, which is why the Jewish ancestry in Mexicans is being found. end QUOTE]

I am of Portuguese ancestry I have had my DNA tested with FTDNA Y-DNA, MtDNA and Family finder out of my 210 family finder matches 6 are Mexican. They are from Neuvo Leon, San Luis Potosi, and Texas.

Old 03-10-2015, 05:35 PM

The Nahua Indian population in Mexico is about 3 million.

Old 03-10-2015, 05:39 PM

I am of Portuguese ancestry I have had my DNA tested with FTDNA Y-DNA, MtDNA and Family finder out of my 210 family finder matches 6 are Mexican. They are from Neuvo Leon, San Luis Potosi, and Texas.[/quote]

DNA testing does not work. It's a scam intelligent one.

Old 03-10-2015, 05:44 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,894,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marineraiders View Post
I am of Portuguese ancestry I have had my DNA tested with FTDNA Y-DNA, MtDNA and Family finder out of my 210 family finder matches 6 are Mexican. They are from Neuvo Leon, San Luis Potosi, and Texas.

DNA testing does not work. It's a scam intelligent one.[/quote]

You make that statement supported by what facts I would like to hear your explanation why you believe it is a scam make it good.

Old 03-10-2015, 05:49 PM

1,302 posts, read 683,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marineraiders View Post
The Nahua Indian population in Mexico is about 3 million.

The Indigenous people yes, but the mestizo people is far more, for example Mexico City is not accounted as Nahua people but as Mestizo, however Mexico City was the Capital of the Aztecs when spanish arrived.

Mexico City subway;

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico