Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2021, 11:02 AM

2,556 posts, read 2,283,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
I live in a town with mask mandates and a lot of the stores will say something if you do not want to wear one some will not even with the mandate. it's very random enforcement. it's different because surrounding towns don't have the mandate and some do not bring a mask with them because of this.

I go to a marijuana dispensary every now and then and they get mad if your mask is below your nose let alone trying to walk in there with no mask.

it all depends on the place some are still very strict. it feels very arbitrary. my town wants to do vaccine mandates like Boston. it will be interesting trying to live here being unvaxed. it will be good practice and obviously, a lot of businesses will lose business. there are some that are vaxxed and they refuse to show their papers so its not only the unvaxxed. i have a couple of friends that refuse to show their papers even though they are vaxxed.
Northampton is debating a vaccine mandate for public-facing businesses (indoor dining, bars, music venues, gyms/fitness studios, etc.) right now. Some businesses in town are already proactively doing this. My hair salon just installed this policy, for one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2021, 11:16 AM

12,833 posts, read 22,009,846 times
Quote:
I am not saying all of those deaths are from the vaccine. What you and others are ignoring is that vaers only gets 1 percent of the cases reported. Doctors and nurses are not going through the trouble for reporting . It takes a half hour to do the paperwork for a vaers report.

There is a increase in a number that can go so high it's not random. It's not to say it the vaccine but we are seeing a great increase in heart attacks.
You've said this multiple times and have yet to produce a source to back it up. Where are you getting this information? Healthcare providers are legally required report an adverse event to VAERS under most circumstances. If only 1% of cases are being reported, there are a lot of healthcare providers that are in violation of the law. It also doesn't take 1/2 hour to "fill out paperwork" for VAERS. Any idiot can do it in just a few minutes online. Of course, this also means VAERS is susceptible to receiving false reports from people who might have an agenda to do so. But I'm sure nobody would do that just for the sake of pushing their own agenda, right?

Once again, you are so far down the conspiracy nut rabbit hole you can't see the light of day.

Last edited by lrfox; 12-30-2021 at 11:41 AM..

Old 12-30-2021, 11:19 AM

17,699 posts, read 9,175,662 times
Quote:
There is a increase in a number that can go so high it's not random. It's not to say it the vaccine but we are seeing a great increase in heart attacks.
Are you aware that covid can cause heart attacks?

Old 12-30-2021, 02:44 PM

16,335 posts, read 8,162,213 times
https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...e-michelle-wu/

I personally don't think a pregnant cop should be forced to get the vaccine. People are nervous during pregnancy, told not to eat things like sushi, feta cheese and deli meats so I can absolutely see why someone wouldnt want a new vaccination while carrying a baby. If someone can get out of this vaccine for a religious reason they absolutely should be able to skip it when pregnant. Their body their choice. I dont care if the CDC says it's safe. This is nuts.

Old 12-30-2021, 02:56 PM

3,390 posts, read 1,545,130 times
Who is Dr. Robert Malone? Learn about the next guest of Joe Rogan\'s podcast https://www.sportskeeda.com/amp/mma/...n=ShareArticle

Dr Malone who was apart of making the covid vaccine will be on Joe Rogan tonight for those interested.

Old 12-30-2021, 03:06 PM

3,077 posts, read 1,542,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizcuit View Post
Northampton is debating a vaccine mandate for public-facing businesses (indoor dining, bars, music venues, gyms/fitness studios, etc.) right now. Some businesses in town are already proactively doing this. My hair salon just installed this policy, for one.
typical of Ma. a very blue liberal state where everyone better salute when govt orders.

Old 12-30-2021, 03:13 PM

3,390 posts, read 1,545,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrfox View Post
You've said this multiple times and have yet to produce a source to back it up. Where are you getting this information? Healthcare providers are legally required report an adverse event to VAERS under most circumstances. If only 1% of cases are being reported, there are a lot of healthcare providers that are in violation of the law. It also doesn't take 1/2 hour to "fill out paperwork" for VAERS. Any idiot can do it in just a few minutes online. Of course, this also means VAERS is susceptible to receiving false reports from people who might have an agenda to do so. But I'm sure nobody would do that just for the sake of pushing their own agenda, right?

Once again, you are so far down the conspiracy nut rabbit hole you can't see the light of day.
Project veritas recorded a doctor without her knowledge and in the long video she said doctors are not reporting adverse effects to vaers. Not because it's a conspiracy but they don't want to take the time...

At least give the video a chance....
https://www.bitchute.com/video/obdI7tgKLtA/

Old 12-30-2021, 03:29 PM

3,077 posts, read 1,542,888 times
Quote:
Project veritas recorded a doctor without her knowledge and in the long video she said doctors are not reporting adverse effects to vaers. Not because it's a conspiracy but they don't want to take the time...

At least give the video a chance....
https://www.bitchute.com/video/obdI7tgKLtA/
I dont think its that drs dont want to take the time, I think they dont want to go against the AMA or the hospital where they have privileges. Its called bottom line, not patient safety or welfare.

Old 12-30-2021, 04:10 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,667,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williepaws View Post
typical of Ma. a very blue liberal state where everyone better salute when govt orders.
That's very far from the truth. The governor does what the people want him to do. If he issues mandates, it's because we want him to. If he requires masks or urges people to vaccinate, it's because that's what we elected him to do. The Northampton area is very liberal and you can be sure they are doing what they want to do, just as the people in other states who don't want to get vaccinated are doing what they want to do. We WANT to be safe. No one has to tell us.

Old 12-30-2021, 05:37 PM

12,396 posts, read 9,502,300 times
People who are asserting without evidence that the actual adverse events are 100x versus what's reported - I guess that's true for every drug and vaccine then, right? As long as we're making stuff up, we might as well be consistent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts