Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2007, 10:51 AM

411 posts, read 899,803 times

Advertisements

Hey, what IS this Christmas Warthog? I know that Forest got one, now me too? Huh? Anyone else??? And yes, Molly, it is funny. I got a good laugh outta that one...

Old 12-16-2007, 10:56 AM

874 posts, read 1,857,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddinAroundFarm View Post
Hey, what IS this Christmas Warthog? I know that Forest got one, now me too? Huh? Anyone else??? And yes, Molly, it is funny. I got a good laugh outta that one...
looks something like this maybe? http://www.nmia.com/~vrbass/wart-hog/WWatHome.jpg

I've been hogged too.

Old 12-16-2007, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genmomto5 View Post
looks something like this maybe? http://www.nmia.com/~vrbass/wart-hog/WWatHome.jpg

I've been hogged too.
Cute Gen, cute. lol I wonder how many other boards can say they are being "moosed", "goosed", "moused", and "hogged". lol

Old 12-16-2007, 11:04 AM

5,054 posts, read 12,432,992 times
Yes, I too have been moosed, goosed and now hogged! It's starting to tickle a little! Watch it, now!!

Old 12-16-2007, 11:16 AM

Another super quick and easy cleaning tool I use is baby wipes. Fortunately, I'm a mommy of a two-year old, so I always have them handy! They are fabulous for cleaning any surface quickly without getting out the cleaning spray and paper towels. I use them to wipe icky fingerprints off walls and appliances. I use them to clean my face sometimes, as well, and after cleaning my face, I use the opposite side (the side with no make-up!) and I wipe down the sink and exterior of the toilet before I toss it. Works great and keeps my bathrooms sparkly between regular deep cleanings!

It's also great for cleaning leather car seats. Gets off most grime and food or drink spills in a jiffy. We always have them in the car anyway, so it's a very handy dandy thing!

PS. Glad this is an off-topic thread!

Old 12-16-2007, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcarim View Post
Another super quick and easy cleaning tool I use is baby wipes. Fortunately, I'm a mommy of a two-year old, so I always have them handy! They are fabulous for cleaning any surface quickly without getting out the cleaning spray and paper towels. I use them to wipe icky fingerprints off walls and appliances. I use them to clean my face sometimes, as well, and after cleaning my face, I use the opposite side (the side with no make-up!) and I wipe down the sink and exterior of the toilet before I toss it. Works great and keeps my bathrooms sparkly between regular deep cleanings!

It's also great for cleaning leather car seats. Gets off most grime and food or drink spills in a jiffy. We always have them in the car anyway, so it's a very handy dandy thing!

Baby wipes are a wonderful-eriffic things! When we had our foster sons here I made them by hand, even though the boys were 6-7 years old, they sure worked well for just about everything! Sticky stuff beware!

Old 12-16-2007, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcarim View Post

I used to do this until I learned that the oil in baby wipes while good for cute tuckuses is very bad for everything else. It leaves an oily residue that captures dirt. Not terrible for appliances or toilets but it could really mess up walls and carpets.

Old 12-16-2007, 11:26 AM

7,395 posts, read 13,111,905 times
I took these just a little bit ago.... I've got one of the tree which is in the family room, but for some reason when I post it it's sideways! lol...I'm trying to fix it and I have no idea why the fireplace looks so blurry, but you get the idea!
Attached Thumbnails
Maine's Own Off-Topic Thread!-pict0193a.jpg   Maine's Own Off-Topic Thread!-pict0196a.jpg  

Old 12-16-2007, 11:30 AM

Beautiful Molly.

Here's some Christmas at our house

Old 12-16-2007, 11:30 AM

Didn't notice that about the baby wipes, Gen. I guess I've never had that problem.

Molly, that outside shot makes the inside shot of the cozy fireplace all the more inviting! How beautiful!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine