Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 12:58 PM
GP2

81 posts, read 999,840 times

Advertisements

Mayor...you obviously dont know what you are talking about.

Thefts, drugs, even arson has been out there.....You dont think that would panic you if it were in your neighborhood??!! Dear God boy!! Are you crazy??!! The renters out there and the leaders of the HOA have trashed the place!!
Maybe you dont think of Macon as a hellhole because you are very young and obviously havent lived anywhere else..I dont know...I`m really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2007, 10:42 PM

511 posts, read 2,477,978 times
Sup, buddy ( GP2 ) man do I miss bickering with you, lol, im jk, seriously though, but Macon is my home, by 2019 ill have your vote, and for you to vote for me that requires you to move to Macon, or either the consolidation of the two county's, so why dont we seattle everything. LOL

Old 06-01-2007, 01:17 PM
GP2

LOL....Look man...I know Bibb County needs the wealth that IS Houston County, but face it......Houston county is an entity all its own..doesnt need Macon nor Bibb county.
I hope you do run for office...the sad thing is that the racist blacks that are in office and those that are running for office will do nothing more than continue to destroy the city...."Bright" and "white" flight has begun and will continue. Face it...the county is doing everything it can but the truth is that Macon in going in the gutter and eventually, they will need the county to bail them out...which means rich, white folks.....and they dont particularly want to pay for the stupid antics of racist politicians.....Take care buddy....

Old 06-06-2007, 04:37 PM

2 posts, read 7,928 times
Default My head is spinning!

Man, in less than three weeks, suddenly there was an unexpected job out of nowhere; Robert immediately started to work and lived in a hotel for two weeks while I packed up the house; Robert found a nice little place in Bonaire and I moved there sight unseen; discovered I loved it; our house up there SOLD within days (gasp!!!); and now we two and our two little chihuahuas are settling in just fine in our new house. All I can say is, this was meant to be...it all happened too quickly for it to be otherwise.

Never in my life have I moved so fast, even when I was younger and didn't have so much stuff. I couldn't even think, we were moving so fast!

And, yes, I can already tell I'm going to love it here. I've already put in another garden to replace the huge one I had to walk off and leave, and now all I have to do is sit back and watch it the rest of the season to see how the sun and soil are here. But it looks like really, really good dirt. I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for the advice, y'all!

Diane

Old 06-07-2007, 12:26 PM
GP2

That is soooo good to hear!!
Thanks for sharing! And I do believe you will continue to fall in love with Bonaire!!

Old 06-12-2007, 02:00 PM

1 posts, read 3,170 times
Hi, i recently lived in Macon and I suggest that you call a realty company about north macon. They have nice homes and it is diversified.

Old 06-25-2007, 10:16 PM

726 posts, read 2,820,068 times
Macon is not a hell hole and compared to other cities its size It has some the best of what from what i have observed... Macon is just like any other city its has it's ups and downs, Upscale and slums... Macon is not a bad place to live and i'm young and I travel, i have been to lot of other wonderful cities and i still wouldn't compare macon to a hell hole....i think you are overly exaggerating...

Old 02-24-2011, 05:54 PM

92 posts, read 234,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP2 View Post
Mayor...you seem to know alot about everyone, since you use the word "they"....I DO NOT work in Macon, I DO NOT shop in Macon, I listen to 103.9 (the Patriot), and the local news is a joke.....and I`m still trying to figure out what "famous artist" you are speaking of....Macon truly is the "armpit of Middle Georgia".....

Dude look ahead of that macon has to many things planed to be worried about something like that

Old 02-24-2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP2 View Post
Mayor...you obviously dont know what you are talking about.

Thefts, drugs, even arson has been out there.....You dont think that would panic you if it were in your neighborhood??!! Dear God boy!! Are you crazy??!! The renters out there and the leaders of the HOA have trashed the place!!
Maybe you dont think of Macon as a hellhole because you are very young and obviously havent lived anywhere else..I dont know...I`m really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt....

No way Macon is fine Atlanta is the panic place

Old 02-24-2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerocal View Post
Macon is not a hell hole and compared to other cities its size It has some the best of what from what i have observed... Macon is just like any other city its has it's ups and downs, Upscale and slums... Macon is not a bad place to live and i'm young and I travel, i have been to lot of other wonderful cities and i still wouldn't compare macon to a hell hole....i think you are overly exaggerating...
Thank god for someone like you Macon is not a hell hole they have a lot planned for their future
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon