Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2019, 05:35 PM

13,587 posts, read 15,835,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Ah, again. So, you feel that being “male” is a requirement for “taking care” of family? Females are somehow ... what? Less competent?
This is the fourth post in a row you've made in response to me -- one is even a second response to a post on which you already commented. Do you have an obsession with me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2019, 07:34 PM

21,901 posts, read 16,632,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
This is the fourth post in a row you've made in response to me -- one is even a second response to a post on which you already commented. Do you have an obsession with me?
Hmmm. You know, a logically minded reader will ask: “does Exitus post anywhere in the fora other than the ‘Homeless’ thread? And does Tulemutt respond to all those many many other posts?” ... And the answer, Exitus, is: yes, you submit many many posts in many many threads ... and: no, Tulemutt just about never engages with you elsewhere. So there is obviously no personal obsession, no.

That said, we both have an obsession with the homelessness issue ... and you have an obsession with posting hyperbole and falsifications in that regard. While I have a commitment to setting the record factually straight.

Carry on. I’ll respond. Factually.

Old 03-02-2019, 07:41 PM

21,901 posts, read 16,632,982 times
Quote:
RPV is not under the auspices of the LAPD. People who actually live here know that.
Bulltweet. I said nothing about ‘LAPD’ ... i pointed out that police can and DO respond to trespass calls ... depending on circumstances, of course.

If you call to complain that a homeless person walked across your lawn and is now down the street, you probably won’t get a response.

If you call and complain that a homeless person is sleeping on your porch, you will likely get a response, depending on what other crimes may be in progress commanding personnel.

Old 03-02-2019, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Bulltweet. I said nothing about ‘LAPD’ ... i pointed out that police can and DO respond to trespass calls ... depending on circumstances, of course.

If you call to complain that a homeless person walked across your lawn and is now down the street, you probably won’t get a response.

If you call and complain that a homeless person is sleeping on your porch, you will likely get a response, depending on what other crimes may be in progress commanding personnel.
Is this some kind if joke? In L.A., the LAPD responds to trespassers, not the LACS.

Old 03-02-2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Hmmm. You know, a logically minded reader will ask: “does Exitus post anywhere in the fora other than the ‘Homeless’ thread? And does Tulemutt respond to all those many many other posts?” ... And the answer, Exitus, is: yes, you submit many many posts in many many threads ... and: no, Tulemutt just about never engages with you elsewhere. So there is obviously no personal obsession, no.

That said, we both have an obsession with the homelessness issue ... and you have an obsession with posting hyperbole and falsifications in that regard. While I have a commitment to setting the record factually straight.

Carry on. I’ll respond. Factually.
I post in this forum in any threads that pique my interest, because I live here. You do not live here, yet you're obsessed with attempting to challenge just about every post I make in this thread.

Old 03-02-2019, 10:33 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,235,246 times
Quote:
I post in this forum in any threads that pique my interest, because I live here. You do not live here, yet you're obsessed with attempting to challenge just about every post I make in this thread.
So some engaged with you “hardly at all elsewhere” ...hmm, and when constant ad hom insults and drivel is posted, e.g. “demographic denigrations”, and some wonder why some of us refuse to even engage with such a poster.

Old 03-02-2019, 10:39 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,619,890 times
So if the city leaders are supposedly so concerned about the environment and nature .. why is this allowed ?

If a non homeless person was destroying the environment like this we would be in jail or receive a massive fine.

A city that bans plastic straws and brags about it .. but let’s this go on? It’s ridiculous.
—-
Yet since the early 2000s, between 20 and a hundred people at any given time have decided to call the basin home and even give it something of a paradoxical nickname – ‘The Bamboos’. That may sound like a hotel or tropical-themed restaurant bar combo, but come rain season the small creek west of the dam becomes a heart-wrenching and stomach churning mess.

The basin, mechanically driven past by thousands of San Fernando Valley commuters every day, is isolated during the year’s warmer months, even peaceful. But harsh, wet winters like this one aggravate the serious environmental, biological and logistical side-effects of human habitation, and illuminate the failures of a convoluted patchwork of local and federal agencies responsible for the site.

https://www.dailynews.com/2019/03/02...-is-no-resort/

Old 03-03-2019, 07:06 AM

26,956 posts, read 27,217,102 times
Quote:
No one is "obsessed" with your posts. Your hyperbole is always so dramatic. If anything, people get tired of your constant proclamations that your opinions are facts, when they're not. And when you're asked for proof of these "facts," you tell people that they don't know anything about this issue because they don't live here (which makes no sense).

Old 03-03-2019, 09:22 AM

872 posts, read 606,223 times
Quote:

also factor in that you and Finper are the most generous and engaging posters in regards to the LA vagrancy disaster and epidemic.

Old 03-04-2019, 09:16 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,235,246 times
Go Sherman Oaks! No sane person wants bums in their area.

Protests: https://laist.com/2018/09/25/sherman...ss_housing.php

Success: https://laist.com/2019/03/04/homeles...district_4.php
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles