Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2008, 10:01 AM

4,951 posts, read 2,537,518 times

Advertisements

Old 09-09-2008, 10:06 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,348,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Wow! Great news!!!!

You sound like me. Remember the BIG orange pills?
Hik,
I sure do remember the orange pills! I thought they were some type of happy pill?
Pam

Last edited by Pam& Bill; 09-09-2008 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: typo again [sigh]

Old 09-09-2008, 10:12 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,267,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam& Bill View Post
Hik,
I sure do remember the orange pills! I thought they were some type of happy pill?
Pam
Nah. I was just being silly. They were just my fibro pills. But the doc keeps upping the dosage, so they keep getting bigger and bigger. At the time, they were BRIGHT orange!

I sure wish they were happy pills! Then again, I probably wouldn't have had the gumption to throw out the squatters. They'd probably still be living in my house!

Old 09-09-2008, 10:13 AM

811 posts, read 2,009,520 times
I just want it to be tomorrow already!! EEK! I have made myself sick with nerves!

Tonight we have the final walkthrough, then signup for Scouts for Josh, then running back home for work all night, AND a phone interview for the new mommies site I am trying to get, lol. Closing is at 9am tomorrow! I may fall asleep if they start talking that legal mumbo-jumbo....hahahahahha

Old 09-09-2008, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenn SR View Post

Fallfanatic - still love your pictures especially animals and angels - sorry I haven't been on to let you know but, with falling and fracturing my foot -now I need knee surgery ,sometime this yr but, doing great now.
Thank you for you sweet words tenn sr!!!! I know how much you enjoy them, so don't worry about not being able to tell me. You just focus on thaking care of yourself, okay? We want you to be in perfect health and feeling your very best!!! I am so glad that you checked in to let us know how you are. Take care of yourself....please.

Quote:
Ok, I have news of my own to share......
We got approved for the apartment in East town! We are hoping to move back home on September 17th. This weekend Bill is holding a yard sale to sell off all his woodworking equipment, so we can afford to move back home. Sunday night, I ended up in the ER with a painful Sciatic nerve that wasn't cooperating. So I pop the steroids to calm the nerve, then pop a Vicadan and out go the lights, what a way to breeze threw the waiting time to move back home!
Pam
I'm so glad you are going to be able to come home!!!! So sorry that you ended up in the ER, but I am glad that you are alright now!! You take care too, okay??

Old 09-09-2008, 10:21 AM

Quote:
I sure wish they were happy pills! Then again, I probably wouldn't have had the gumption to throw out the squatters. They'd probably still be living in my house!
hik....I am very glad for the sake of your sanity, that they weren't happy pills....Can you imagine those squatters still being in your house??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticfire0213 View Post
I just want it to be tomorrow already!! EEK! I have made myself sick with nerves!

Tonight we have the final walkthrough, then signup for Scouts for Josh, then running back home for work all night, AND a phone interview for the new mommies site I am trying to get, lol. Closing is at 9am tomorrow! I may fall asleep if they start talking that legal mumbo-jumbo....hahahahahha
Hang in there mysticfire....it isn't that long and you will officially be the new home owners!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you that things go very smoothly for you! tomorrow!!!

Old 09-09-2008, 12:51 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,348,128 times
Mystic- Deep breaths! All will go smoothly at the closing! How could it not? Congratulations!

Hik, Even if they were happy pills, you still would have had the nerve to remove the squatters. Think of it this way.... the squatters make a great story to get mileage out of!

Lots of luck Mystic!
Pam

Old 09-09-2008, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Mystic- Deep breaths! All will go smoothly at the closing! How could it not? Congratulations!

Hik, Even if they were happy pills, you still would have had the nerve to remove the squatters. Think of it this way.... the squatters make a great story to get mileage out of!

Lots of luck Mystic!
Pam
Exactly! The way I look at it, I don't have "normal" things happen to me, because then I would not have book material.

Mystic: We were at our closing for over two hours. That's why it took so long to get back to everyone.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:25 PM

811 posts, read 2,009,520 times
Quote:
Mystic: We were at our closing for over two hours. That's why it took so long to get back to everyone.
Sounds like plenty of naptime to me! LOL
Just kidding, I will probably be my usual sappy self and cry the whole time.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticfire0213 View Post
Sounds like plenty of naptime to me! LOL
Just kidding, I will probably be my usual sappy self and cry the whole time.
I didn't cry and I thought that I would. I was too ticked off at the seller.

Just keep saying to yourself, "At last it's not as bad as Heidi's closing."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville