Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2008, 07:52 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,311,326 times

Advertisements

I don't even know the names of my bushes. I only know that someone hasn't tended to them in a long time. Most of them have pickers. They look like holly or something.

It's a huge mess.

Have fun unpacking! If you have extra energy, you can come over and help me. I have no energy left!

Old 09-11-2008, 08:10 AM

4,951 posts, read 2,538,658 times
~~~~~~Have a beautiful day today!!!!

Old 09-11-2008, 09:14 AM

3,897 posts, read 1,228,627 times
Mystic, Congratulations on your new home!! I have just read back over what has been happening during the 2 1/2 weeks that I've been computerless, and I'm so excited for you!! I can hardly wait till I can hold a key and open the door to our new home!

We are just watching the mortgage rates and are ready to jump in as soon as they drop a bit lower!! Maybe by the end of the year....I'd love to start 2009 in a new home!!

It's been such fun going through the househunting and housebuying process with hiknapster and mystic - and look forward to Painter, Fallfanatic and Gem joining the process in East TN!!!!!

Old 09-11-2008, 09:51 AM

mystic....I am so very excited for you!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~CONGRATULATIONS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 09-11-2008, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebette View Post
I can hardly wait till I can hold a key and open the door to our new home!

It's been such fun going through the househunting and housebuying process with hiknapster and mystic - and look forward to Painter, Fallfanatic and Gem joining the process in East TN!!!!!
bebette....It won't be long before we are going through the process with you!!!! Thank you for your sweet words.

We will all get there eventually... and when we do we have such an incredible network/support group of friends. Thank you all so very much!!!!!

Old 09-11-2008, 01:07 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,351,428 times
Howdy Knoxville,
I was just catching up on the posts on this thread.....
Mystic- You did it! Congratulations, you are home! I loved your post about you sing songing "It's ours!"
Fingers crossed everyone, Friday and Saturday is Bill's big tool sale. We advertised on I Wanna.com, we're hopeful people show. Next Wednesday can not come soon enough and I'm almost out of Vicadan, so the days will really slow to a crawl! But the positive side of things is that we got the movers scheduled, the apartment saved by a deposit and comcast has us on the schedule by the 17th. Now all we need is the money to move.
Have a great day!
Pam

Old 09-11-2008, 02:01 PM

197 posts, read 485,693 times
CONGRATULATIONS MYSTIC!!!!!!

Happy Houseowning!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!

My Realtor called and I Finally have a date for closing, so I hope to be in your shoes (sorta - I own a house I'll be renting out - I'm downsizing and relocating to a place that "fits" me better) in 7 days. On the 19th I close on my "new" old tiny cottage. Goodbye West Knoxville! Hello South Knoxville!

Old 09-11-2008, 02:11 PM

197 posts, read 485,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
I don't even know the names of my bushes. I only know that someone hasn't tended to them in a long time. Most of them have pickers. They look like holly or something.
I don't either. I just call them all "Hey, You There! Bush!" and hope they know who I mean. One kinda looks like a jeffrey to me but he hasn't answered to anything. Mine all probably feel neglected as well and talk amongst themselves about the lack of proper accommodations and tending to.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:16 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,683,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam& Bill View Post
Howdy Knoxville,
I Fingers crossed everyone, Friday and Saturday is Bill's big tool sale. We advertised on I Wanna.com, we're hopeful people show. Next Wednesday can not come soon enough and I'm almost out of Vicadan, so the days will really slow to a crawl! But the positive side of things is that we got the movers scheduled, the apartment saved by a deposit and comcast has us on the schedule by the 17th. Now all we need is the money to move.
Have a great day!
Pam
Fingers crossed for you!! I can feel the excitement in your spirit. Good things are coming your way! Your two are loved and I am wanting the very best for you. Keep the spirit!!

Old 09-11-2008, 03:13 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,311,326 times
Wow! I am still so psyched for you, Mystic!

Hey Pam! I could of hooked you up, silly woman! No problem, though!

Aquarijen, you kill me! That was great!

I have to tell this funny story.

You probably already know that we call the cat "Joe-Joe Jingles The Wonder Cat." Well, we really do that for a reason. He is super smart. He sits when you tell him, he stops dead in his tracks if you tell him to "stop."

But today takes the cake.

Lauren and I were in the kitchen doing dishes when the doorbell rang. It was Joe-Joe Jingles at the door. Thank goodness I have a witness. No one would believe this, otherwise.

Can you imagine?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville