Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2021, 02:57 PM

18,447 posts, read 8,272,093 times

Advertisements

Closed California versus open Florida, who is outperforming the other?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clo...s-open-florida
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2021, 03:00 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,785,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Closed California versus open Florida, who is outperforming the other?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clo...s-open-florida
I guess that depends. Does California arrest people who try to publish ACCURATE data numbers as far as corona virus goes? Florida does.

Old 01-19-2021, 03:05 PM

2,747 posts, read 2,633,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
I guess that depends. Does California arrest people who try to publish ACCURATE data numbers as far as corona virus goes? Florida does.
Thats not why she was arrested. Really, enough with your lies. Get it together.

Old 01-19-2021, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Is this DeSantis "WINNING" ?

Aren't we the state that had a million doses sitting in the freezer last week?
Your infographic literally says the opposite of what you are implying in your comment. Are you not embarrassed yet that you keep making a fool of yourself?

If we don't have enough supplies, it's because we successfully got the supply to the people and will be waiting on more supply from the federal government. Yes, that sure sounds like winning to me.

Old 01-19-2021, 04:15 PM

13,258 posts, read 22,839,738 times
Current headlines on the Miami Herald web site- (I don't subscribe so can't read full articles)

Quote:
DeSantis says Biden’s plan to boost vaccine distribution ‘not necessary in Florida’
Quote:
Baptist Health cancels scheduled first-dose COVID vaccines. Second doses not affected.
Quote:
Jackson Health now requiring proof of U.S. residency to get COVID-19 vaccine
Be interesting to see if Jackson Health gets smacked down for interrupting DeSantis' vaccine tourism goal.

Old 01-19-2021, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
Current headlines on the Miami Herald web site- (I don't subscribe so can't read full articles)

Be interesting to see if Jackson Health gets smacked down for interrupting DeSantis' vaccine tourism goal.
I really don't get why you people lie like this. DeSantis has spoken out against vaccine tourism and this is likely a result of exactly that. But those facts hold no sway with you right? Just lie lie lie. Because, you know, DeSantis is a Republican - so just make things up, lie and lie, and hope it sticks. I do wonder, however, are you at the point yet where you actually believe your own lies?

Old 01-19-2021, 04:51 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,785,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNBR View Post
I really don't get why you people lie like this. DeSantis has spoken out against vaccine tourism and this is likely a result of exactly that. But those facts hold no sway with you right? Just lie lie lie. Because, you know, DeSantis is a Republican - so just make things up, lie and lie, and hope it sticks. I do wonder, however, are you at the point yet where you actually believe your own lies?
Please google "Florida Vaccine Vacation"..

DeSantis can say whatever he wants, it has been in the news almost everyday for the last 3 weeks that people know they can come here from anywhere in the world and get the vaccine, as long as they are 65+.

As I said before I work in logistics, if you cannot understand what it means to allow ANYONE world wide to come get the vaccine 65+ and what that does to other people waiting in line it is worthless to even talk about it.

If the world knew that you had to be from Florida or live here 51% of the year to get it, nobody would be complaining.

Old 01-19-2021, 05:09 PM

2,209 posts, read 1,783,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNBR View Post
Thats not why she was arrested. Really, enough with your lies. Get it together.
Take it to the political forum is what is needed, not here.

Old 01-19-2021, 05:17 PM

1,067 posts, read 623,945 times
Quote:
Please google "Florida Vaccine Vacation"..

DeSantis can say whatever he wants, it has been in the news almost everyday for the last 3 weeks that people know they can come here from anywhere in the world and get the vaccine, as long as they are 65+.

As I said before I work in logistics, if you cannot understand what it means to allow ANYONE world wide to come get the vaccine 65+ and what that does to other people waiting in line it is worthless to even talk about it.

If the world knew that you had to be from Florida or live here 51% of the year to get it, nobody would be complaining.
Most countries have travel bans and Biden is keeping them in place. Tell us how many actual tourists are coming here just for the vaccine. Be prepared to provide a link to the actual number. By the way, seasonal residents are not tourists.

Old 01-19-2021, 05:26 PM

13,258 posts, read 22,839,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1921 View Post
Most countries have travel bans and Biden is keeping them in place. Tell us how many actual tourists are coming here just for the vaccine. Be prepared to provide a link to the actual number. By the way, seasonal residents are not tourists.
Why should I do your research for you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida