Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 10:46 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,709,061 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by LittleMissSunshine

Please share your bikini tales.

Here's a cute bikini tale for ya Sunshine, I cut and paste this from another thread, the "embarrasing moments" one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68

For my honeymoon I bought a thong bikini to wear. This bikini was so cool ~ it was also suede and wasn't suppose to get wet ~ anyway ~ now wearing a thong out in public is something I would not do in the states here, but I figured my honeymoon, on an island, I will just this one time.

Anyway, my husband and I had just finished up laying out for a few hours by the pool and decided to go back to our room. He went to go return the towels and I decided to "strut" myself across the pool area to go check out the gazebo. On my way I tripped on the edged part of the sidewalk/lawn (you know the area between the grass and sidewalk) and fell right on my hands and knees with my half naked a$$ sticking straight up in the air, my knees were all bruised and bloody. A couple guys ran over to help me up. I was never so damn humiliated in my life.

The THONG caught my attention...Yet, I'm not seeing the humor here. The girl is walking upright purposely exposing her half naked a$$, what's the difference be laying down horizontal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2009, 09:26 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,516,341 times
Go out there and wear that bikini now - BEFORE you have kids - get one with high cut legs but with a high waist with lots of spandes to such your belly in. Make sure to wear a top with hidden underwire and a halter style is best for a large bust.

No one wants to look like one of those sickly models - flaunt your curves - be proud of what you have - think of the old song "Brickhouse" - she mighty mighty lettin it all hang out.....

Old 05-14-2009, 10:43 PM

4,085 posts, read 8,800,471 times
I'm thinking of going with the one pictured...what do you think? Good???

Old 05-15-2009, 03:01 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,152,465 times
I wish more women would wear a flattering swim suit instead of "showing what they got". Not everyone wants to see it .

I'm young & thin and wear a bikini now, but should my body change for the worse I hope I have the sense to wear something appropriate....

I agree you don't need to be a "stick" (although being thin doesn't mean you're shapeless ) to wear a bikini, but make sure the cut of it supports all your wobbly bits properly. I see too many women shoving themselves into swimsuits far too small, and they'd probably look okay if they got the size size/cut.

Old 05-15-2009, 04:27 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,758,469 times
Ladies - if you feel so undercondfident in a bikini then wear a sexy 1 piece! I got over 60+ swimsuits, only 2 of these are bikini's! I'd say yeah,... better have a hot body to wear that bikini to look good! But 1 pieces hide flaws and can squeeze you down like a Miraclesuit 1 piece.

I'd say women still look sexy in a nice 1 piece too!

Now if you all posted a pic of yourselves in bikini's here this thread would be SO INTERESTING!

Old 05-15-2009, 05:57 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,620,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJagMan View Post
The THONG caught my attention...Yet, I'm not seeing the humor here. The girl is walking upright purposely exposing her half naked a$$, what's the difference be laying down horizontal?
The whole story went way over your head

Old 05-15-2009, 05:58 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,620,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Ladies - if you feel so undercondfident in a bikini then wear a sexy 1 piece! I got over 60+ swimsuits, only 2 of these are bikini's! I'd say yeah,... better have a hot body to wear that bikini to look good! But 1 pieces hide flaws and can squeeze you down like a Miraclesuit 1 piece.

I'd say women still look sexy in a nice 1 piece too!

Now if you all posted a pic of yourselves in bikini's here this thread would be SO INTERESTING!
Stop it Jesse, your making me jealous with all the swimsuits, now go take some pics and strike a post for us

Old 05-15-2009, 06:07 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,758,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Stop it Jesse, your making me jealous with all the swimsuits, now go take some pics and strike a post for us
If I dare post a swimsuit thread of me I wanna see the ladies here in swimsuits also, STARTING WITH YOU, MLV!

Old 05-17-2009, 06:35 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,723,098 times
I'm 20 and I've never worn a bikini before either. I bought one for this summer though and it's so cool so I'm a little excited to wear it. I'm a little nervous about Me+bikinis because I'm very small-chested, but I figure I may as well because I don't think there will be many people who'll see me in it. Some friends and my boyfriend and that's about it. I've never worn anything nearly so revealing in public.

Might as well while I'm still young and have a nice figure, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty