Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2012, 03:38 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,397,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brajohns81 View Post
Where exactly do you live?? You must live in some little town somewhere.

BTW, how old are you??

Like I also said, Mila Kunis is 29. What is going to happen next year when she hits the age you claim that women magically turn into dust??
Where the heck do you live?????? LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 04:25 PM

744 posts, read 1,847,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I gave a few more years knowing a lot of folks in their early twenties are still completing their educations. But yes, you're right, there's nothing restricting you after 21. Just mentality.

My way of thinking??? Which is what??? Outdated? How so?

Please explain how my generation needs to move into the 21st century.
Your mindset. I mean take a look at current events and the world around you. Look at history and how things change. This 30 is old crap is very outdated. Take a look at some of the anti-aging research that is being performed as we speak:

Stem Cell Research | Worldhealth.net Anti-Aging News

Promoting Anti Aging Stem Cell Research And Development | Biomedical Research

Immortal Stem Cells for Anti-Aging Therapies - Life Extension

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...cience-health/

That is just some. Google "stem cell research anti-aging."

Now, I don't expect immortality in our lifetime, and I realize that is highly unlikely. But there is just no excuse for such a young age like 30 to still be seen like it is this day in age.

Old 08-23-2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Your mindset. I mean take a look at current events and the world around you. Look at history and how things change. This 30 is old crap is very outdated. Take a look at some of the anti-aging research that is being performed as we speak:

Stem Cell Research | Worldhealth.net Anti-Aging News

Promoting Anti Aging Stem Cell Research And Development | Biomedical Research

Immortal Stem Cells for Anti-Aging Therapies - Life Extension

Old Mice Made "Young"

That is just some. Google "stem cell research anti-aging."

Now, I don't expect immortality in our lifetime, and I realize that is highly unlikely. But there is just no excuse for such a young age like 30 to still be seen like it is this day in age.
My mindset? Which is what?? That most 30-40 year old women in the media look nothing like 30-40 year old women in the "real world"? That it's a tough standard to live up to if you don't have a lot of coin in the bank???

And your links are all well and good, but we're talking about here and now, not future therapies.

Old 08-23-2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
My mindset? Which is what?? That most 30-40 year old women in the media look nothing like 30-40 year old women in the "real world"? That it's a tough standard to live up to if you don't have a lot of coin in the bank???

And your links are all well and good, but we're talking about here and now, not future therapies.

Yes, but where are you seeing these people?? Where do you live?? I see attractive women in their 30s quite a bit where I live(yes I'm a guy), about as often as attractive twenty-somethings. These therapies are coming out as we speak, so get ready. Plus there are advertisements all of the time for ones already on the market.

BTW, most teens and twenty somethings in the real world don't look like the stars and other glamour pusses in the media either. At least not where I'm at. In fact, most people ll around who aren't rich and famous are average looking and are average people, regardless of age.

BTW, how old are you yourself??

Oh and one more question: How many attractive men ages 30-40 do you see where you live??(just curious)

Last edited by brajohns81; 08-23-2012 at 06:06 PM..

Old 08-23-2012, 07:11 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,820,739 times
Quote:
And when do women start to lose their looks?? There really isn't any set age. You don't think a 60 year old single man would find another 60 year old woman attractive??
Probably not. I know a 66 year old man who says he is not attracted to any women in their 60s. I'm sure he's not the only one.

The exception would be long time married couples. At least the healthy marriages.They pair bonded early and will always look attractive towards each other.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
Probably not. I know a 66 year old man who says he is not attracted to any women in their 60s. I'm sure he's not the only one.

The exception would be long time married couples. At least the healthy marriages.They pair bonded early and will always look attractive towards each other.
Really?? Then who the heck is he attracted to?? That makes no sense.

Old 08-23-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Yes, but where are you seeing these people?? Where do you live?? I see attractive women in their 30s quite a bit where I live(yes I'm a guy), about as often as attractive twenty-somethings. These therapies are coming out as we speak, so get ready. Plus there are advertisements all of the time for ones already on the market.

BTW, most teens and twenty somethings in the real world don't look like the stars and other glamour pusses in the media either. At least not where I'm at. In fact, most people ll around who aren't rich and famous are average looking and are average people, regardless of age.

BTW, how old are you yourself??

Oh and one more question: How many attractive men ages 30-40 do you see where you live??(just curious)
I'm middle-aged.

And I never really pay attention to men...or rather I make a conscious effort not to check them out. I'm more likely to notice them if they're driving an F250+ and then I check to see if they're good looking.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:10 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,198,037 times
Quote:
Where exactly do you live?? You must live in some little town somewhere.

BTW, how old are you??

Like I also said, Mila Kunis is 29. What is going to happen next year when she hits the age you claim that women magically turn into dust??
Little town? I 25 and i live in NYC LMAO. Your basically claiming the average 40 year old in america looks like or even close to Jennifer Lopez and I'm calling you out on that because it's absolute bull****.

As for mila shes 29 and Ashton is 33 theyre around the same age that if he marries her they can grow old together, demi has like almost a 20 year start. Ashton is in the prime of his life and Demi is grandma status at this point. Also Post the link where I said women turn to dust at 30 years old. With this thread and the the one you created you seem EXTREMELY insecure about age and I suggest you talk to someone about this

Old 08-23-2012, 11:26 PM

499 posts, read 756,526 times
I did the Ashton Kutcher thing and dated women in their 40s when I was in my 20s. Piff is spot on though, while I've met some rare cases where I was able to snag a J-Lo type, even then, they LOOK THEIR AGE (Good for their age, really good for their age, but they did NOT look 25, nor would you mistake them for anything in their 20s).

There simply is no competition. You either want to date older women, or you don't. But lookswise, even with all of the money in the world, you can look great for your age, maybe be mistaken for +/- 5 years, but that's about it.

Mila Kunis is 29, fairly young, but she does NOT look the same as she did at 18.

Comparing a 45 yr old woman to a 25 yr old is like comparing a 6'5 man to a 5'5 man. Two different leagues.

Old 08-24-2012, 03:04 AM

Quote:
I'm middle-aged.

And I never really pay attention to men...or rather I make a conscious effort not to check them out. I'm more likely to notice them if they're driving an F250+ and then I check to see if they're good looking.
Ok, so you are from another generation.

BTW, what is your response to the rest of my post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty