Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 09:23 PM

10,060 posts, read 12,834,786 times

Advertisements

This lady was America's idea of a Spanish lady. Do Spaniards know who she is?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bkw7YFHQyo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2017, 11:23 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,626,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post

The first time when I heard about she was in The Simpsons.

Although my dad knew a bit from he. She was a beautiful lady in the 70s, it's a pity how she looks now for all of the plastic surgeries...

Her son is Shel Rasten:

Old 07-08-2017, 11:31 PM

This is the Spanish National Football team: (sources for each pic below)

with the most famous Spanish referees:

sources are:

1st pic In this handout image supplied by the Royal Spanish Football... Fotografía de noticias | Getty Images

2nd pic In this handout image supplied by the Royal Spanish Football... Fotografía de noticias | Getty Images

if the pics can't be seen, please click on each link and see them, as they can be seen in big scale in that website.
I don't think for something more neutral to explain how Spaniards look like... the Football team has players from all of the country.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:00 AM

345 posts, read 269,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post

Mouldy

I really don't know. I remind her acting as a Mexican-Spanish poodle in some show many years ago, but I think it was in America. Was she one of Cougat's groupies?

But yes, chaquetilla de toreador, peinado de Barbie, too much make up, the unavoidable guitar... a hollywood product-

Last edited by papuolo; 07-09-2017 at 03:13 AM..

Old 07-09-2017, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieOlSkool View Post
Don't put words in my mouth. If you want to believe these woggy people are Nordic go right ahead you Atlantic facade believing sad man.

"Look at these dark Brits! So Atlantid looking!"

First, you need to learn geography and cope with your mom's side of the family. (Alicante's bushquimans)

They are northern Spanish - Atlantic, being Spain a peninsula adjoined to Europe with an Atlantic façade.

Britain is another nation, no relationship.

They do look Spanish Atlantic, from which Spain has a good chunk.

Other ethnicities in the Atlantic coast; Gallegos, Asturianos, Cantabros, Bascos and some ethnicities such as pasiegos and vaqueiros de la alzada.

Busquis should return to school, escuela para adultos and abandon pegamento.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:24 AM

Foreign player of Selección Nacional...along 24 more.

Old 07-09-2017, 07:29 AM

10,060 posts, read 12,834,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by papuolo View Post
Mouldy

I really don't know. I remind her acting as a Mexican-Spanish poodle in some show many years ago, but I think it was in America. Was she one of Cougat's groupies?

But yes, chaquetilla de toreador, peinado de Barbie, too much make up, the unavoidable guitar... a hollywood product-
Her first marriage was to Xavier Cugat. He was old enough to be her father.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:34 AM

4,792 posts, read 6,077,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
This is the Spanish National Football team: (sources for each pic below)

with the most famous Spanish referees:

sources are:

1st pic In this handout image supplied by the Royal Spanish Football... Fotografía de noticias | Getty Images

2nd pic In this handout image supplied by the Royal Spanish Football... Fotografía de noticias | Getty Images

if the pics can't be seen, please click on each link and see them, as they can be seen in big scale in that website.
I don't think for something more neutral to explain how Spaniards look like... the Football team has players from all of the country.
Most of these men look very Mediterranean with their dark complexions. The Catalonians except for Pique (who looks Languedocian) look Levantine and Xavi looks Anatolian.

And let's not forget the famous Catalonian Josep Guardiola who could pass in Iraq.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:38 AM

4,792 posts, read 6,077,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
Here is a pic of a random crowd of people from Egypt.

Those people can be considered as very olive skinned, but not dark skinned. Dark skinned is someone from Subsaharian Africa, lol. Just Google dark skin...

i'm not saying that it's better to be white or dark, we are all humans and we are all equal. Besides, i'm just laughing at your crapfest where you specifically said that the people from that pic were dark...

No one said that Spaniards are nordic looking. But what is a fact, is that they haven't got a "dark complexion". Just as many people said, 90% of Spaniards wouldn't be distinguishable within locals of other Western European countries...
The people from Northern Spain the other guy posted look Greek. They have a pan Mediterranean look. They don't look Dutch AT ALL.

You think I am saying Spaniards look like North Africans well I am not. They look like Southern Europeans but as can be evidenced by Spanish footballers, even some Catalonians can pass in the Middle East and Anatolia.

They're pan Mediterranean looking and cry me a river if that offends you. All I said is they look like other Mediterranean Europeans and people throw a hissy fit over this fact and then post pics of a bunch of people who look...Mediterranean.

Old 07-09-2017, 02:07 PM

Who tf said that they look Dutch? like who said that they look Nordic?

And many more Dutch people than you think are not pale with fair hair lol... I just laughed at your statement of "people with dark complexion" and said that they're normal Europeans... lol

Yes, Xabi Alonso, De Gea or Juan Mata also look very levantine lol

Of course those are not your typical/average Spaniards but they're somehow more common than the ones looking like Guardiola lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe