Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 07:48 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,480,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marta perez View Post
Damn, its not that difficult to understand. We are all mixed races! ones more than other thats all.
Im an spanish woman and i come from north and south spain. It is true that south spain is more "gypsy" or however you want to call it. This is not only because the arabs occupied all spain except of a small part of north spain over 800 yrs, the economy of the country has never been that well and more when the civil war was over the people had to leave theur towns and move in the cities to survive (as my grandparents did).
I can differentiate the people from spain from other countries of spain because the mayority are the same (this happens with mediterranean too i cant differentiate whether whos from italy, portugal or spain). All the people i know including myself looks like; not too dark or too light hair colour, thick eyebrows, dark/green eyes and olive oil colour skin.
Yes! And for the original question of the thread: Spanish Women: What are they really like?

They are simply...AMAZING!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2018, 11:54 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,248,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempranillo View Post
They are difficult to understand, like the rest.
Yes I realize this post was from 2010 but it's still the post of the day for me.

I do spend some time in Spain as I own a condo in Marbella and the Spanish women are like women elsewhere...I would assign a higher than the class average grade on looks.

Old 01-28-2018, 04:59 AM

505 posts, read 394,365 times
Mod cut: copyrighted images.

Some Andalusian women are impressive, mainly high class ones. Canarian girls, up north many have superb bodies but tend to be more sloppy in their eating habits.

But Andalusia, were you can find the typical Spanish girls, stunning blondes, and just out of the world women in Feria de Sevilla and Feria de Jerez - cattle raisers, horse raisers, aristocracy.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-03-2018 at 04:00 PM..

Old 01-28-2018, 12:51 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,074,169 times
That said i do notice a few physical similarities between Spaniard women of all regions based on those models:

Dark hair majority
Dark eyes mostly, light eyes a minority
Mediterranean complexion ("olive" greenish/ brownish undertones with a light pale hue unexposed and a very dark hue when exposed)
Large eyes
Flat foreheads (neotenous overall)
Smaller noses
Small, delicate jaws and lower thirds, leading to very feminine appearances (common across Mediterranean populations like Italians, French, Greeks, etc)
No feature overemphasized. Very delicate and gracile

Overall Spaniard women like other Mediterranean women maintain features of youth. While Northern European women can be neotenous, they also can be robust. Spaniard women are smaller so their builds and faces will tend to the more feminine features and lacking in anything masculine.

Overall very girly looking and youthful. This is why Mediterraneans are considered some of the most attractive Europeans. Even some of these more feminized and smaller features give the males a "pretty boy" look that many Southern European footballers are known for.

Old 02-02-2018, 04:26 AM

Spain is Mediterranean, Continental, Northatlantic and Atlantic.

Old 02-02-2018, 09:02 AM

4,792 posts, read 6,074,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by farinello View Post
Spain is Mediterranean, Continental, Northatlantic and Atlantic.
It's not North Atlantic. Are you serious? You cannot be serious.

Old 02-07-2018, 08:07 PM

[quote=EddieOlSkool;50899794]It's not North Atlantic. Are you serious? You cannot be serious. [/QUO

North atlantic, cornisa, the westernmost tip of the European, continent far away from Tasmania.

Last edited by farinello; 02-07-2018 at 08:37 PM..

Old 02-08-2018, 02:50 AM

Finisterrae, the end of the world...Romans stooped here...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe