Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 12:17 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,337,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
Well I've noticed McCain's aphasia and so have many of my friends and co-workers. Something is definitely wrong with this man. I don't know if it's age or what, but he's too old to be running for President.
From which medical school did you receive your M.D.? I don't think it's up to you to decide whether he's too old. His doctors have already given him a clean bill of health. I don't think they'd checked Obama's cerebral dysfuntion out yet though. Could be a result of crack cocaine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 12:18 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,544,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
From which medical school did you receive your M.D.? I don't think it's up to you to decide whether he's too old. His doctors have already given him a clean bill of health. I don't think they'd checked Obama's cerebral dysfuntion out yet though. Could be a result of crack cocaine.

It's a good thing Reagan's aged wasn't a factor.....if it was we would be speaking Russian now and heading to the local market to pickup our months bread supply.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:19 PM

105 posts, read 222,254 times
Crack cocaine funny..I guess McCain's memory loss has come from all of those STDs...

Old 09-25-2008, 12:22 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,548,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifice View Post
He was called in the morning and asked to show leadership as there is not a single Republican that supports the bill as it was last night at 10pm. The White House has been flooded with calls agianst this bill...he was called to show leadership and make a bi-partisan effort as that is what he has done for 26 years in DC.
This response never really answered my question.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:23 PM

5,450 posts, read 8,783,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post
Bill Clinton has never been a party loyalist. Bill Clinton is only concerned about and dedicated to one thing - Bill Clinton. Always has been, always will be.
Here here! Totally agree....

Old 09-25-2008, 12:32 PM

835 posts, read 1,324,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
This response never really answered my question.
If you understood the term leadership then you would have your answer...do I need to spoon feed you?

Leaders are called during times of crisis to lead us out of that crisis they lead by knowledge, experience, ability, delegation, compromise and power.
I know Obama has none of these qualities and Obama supporters may have a hard time with what the words mean...let me know if you need the definitions. I would happy to provide them to you.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:48 PM

105 posts, read 222,254 times
^Bravo sheep can you like sit and lay too?

That is YOUR definition of leadership....and by the looks of it...it a pretty bad one!

Old 09-25-2008, 01:04 PM

645 posts, read 911,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifice View Post
Do you want to hide your money in your mattress or keep $12,000 in hundred dollar bills folded up and tucked into your bra...that is what my grandmother who went through the great-depression did. Birthday money was not fun to get from her...didn't want to think about where it had been.
No cash for me, GOLD and SILVER ONLY...

Old 09-25-2008, 01:07 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,485,391 times
Quote:
I'm not going to respond to stupidity.....

Old 09-25-2008, 01:07 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,156,484 times
Quote:
Clinton said he doesn't suspect McCain's motives, because McCain has asked Obama on several occasions (10 to be exact) to get on stage with him, and he (Bill) said that President Bush has asked them to both come back to Washington and meet and he (Bill) thinks they should do that.

They ARE US senators, aren't they? They are being paid to be senators, aren't they? They are not being paid to campaign.

The talk that McCain is "afraid" to debate Obama is just ridiculous. McCain has asked for town hall meetings where they both get up and talk and Obama has refused every time.

And I'm starting to love Bill Clinton!
Who would have ever thought I'd find an appreciation for Bill Clinton, this late in the game.
I know it's all self-serving but I so didn't see it coming!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections