Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 05:49 PM

645 posts, read 909,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
Where are Obama's full health records? Or any medical records at all? You have to be consistent.
Who are you to tell me what to do? I don't have to do anything.

I was responding to a thread from this afternoon that you were not a part of.

Are you afraid to WATCH THE VIDEO.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 05:54 PM

835 posts, read 1,322,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie1964 View Post
You didn't even watch the video. Four lesions, different types of skin cancer, including the deadliest... Melanoma.

You don't know that. Watch the video. Doctors were given very limited access. PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND.

AGAIN, YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE VIDEO. If you would have you would have known that your BUDDY McCain smoked for OVER 25-YEARS.
EDUCATE YOURSELF ON YOUR CANDIDATE.
Obama still smokes and did "a little blow" in his own words...drugs kill brain cells...cigs stunt brain cells...it all makes sense

Quote:
The presumptive Democratic nominee has been open about his smoking past: Once a heavy smoker, he publicly gave up the habit, per his wife’s request, to run for president.

Since quitting, Obama has indicated in the past that he has “fallen off the wagon” but before today was not specific about how recent his smoking was.
Political Radar: Obama Admits Smoking Cigarettes in Last Few Months

Old 09-25-2008, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artifice View Post
Obama still smokes
You didn't watch the video either.... McInsane smoked for 25 YEARS!!!

Old 09-25-2008, 05:59 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,143,538 times
Quote:
You didn't even watch the video. Four lesions, different types of skin cancer, including the deadliest... Melanoma.

You don't know that. Watch the video. Doctors were given very limited access. PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND.

AGAIN, YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE VIDEO. If you would have you would have known that your BUDDY McCain smoked for OVER 25-YEARS.
EDUCATE YOURSELF ON YOUR CANDIDATE.
Honey, it took 2 minutes of watching to see that it's total propaganda. There is nothing legitimate or objective about that hit-peice. That's something only people in the "choir" would watch. They don't mean that video for me, they mean it for YOU to give you talking points. Now if you've read a book you want to reccommend I'll give it a shot but I can't watch every propaganda video the Libs put out. Anybody with a camera can put out a video.

Last edited by laysayfair; 09-25-2008 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 09-25-2008, 06:02 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,256,669 times
Quote:
But he quit more than 10 years ago and after that amount of time the lung tissue is considered for risk purposes the same as a nonsmoker. Obama either is still smoking or quit very recently so he his lungs are still smoker lungs.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Honey, it took 2 minutes of watching to see that it's total propaganda. There is nothing legitimate or objective about that hit-peice. That's something only people in the "choir" would watch. They don't mean that video for me, they mean it for YOU to give you talking points. Now if you've read a book you want to reccommend I'll give it a shot but I can't watch every propaganda video the Libs put out. Anybody with a camera can put out a video.
Well Sweetie, It was all well documented material. Propaganda that McInsane was a smoker? Propaganda that the press got 3 hours to view 1000 documents. Two packs a day for twenty-five years, I bet you didn't know that. Six different meds. He is in very poor health.

You want a good book to read... Fair Game.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:05 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,143,538 times
Quote:
Well Sweetie, It was all well documented material. Propaganda that McInsane was a smoker? Propaganda that the press got 3 hours to view 1000 documents. Two packs a day for twenty-five years, I bet you didn't know that. Six different meds. He is in very poor health.

You want a good book to read... Fair Game.
Did it mention Obama's health records?

Old 09-25-2008, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Jeff Stier, an associate director of the American Council on Science and Health, questions the risks Obama faces following years of smoking.
Stier estimated based on professional expertise that Obama, who frequently chews Nicorette gum, smoked for at least 25 years, which he calculates would mean he smoked anywhere from 50,000 to 70,000 cigarettes.
"Just because he's young, looks great and exercises, doesn't mean he's completely healthy," Stier warned. "And given what an important figure he is, to ignore his smoking history is to miss an educational opportunity."

Old 09-25-2008, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Where are Obama's full health records? Or any medical records at all? You have to be consistent.
Very true why has McCain released thousands of pages to Obama's 1????

Quote:
The release of a scant one-page summary for 21 years of care brought some criticism to the Obama campaign – especially when compared to the thousands of pages of medical records released by McCain. Obama promised reporters that if there are additional health-related questions, his campaign would make that information available. “In terms of additional records, if there are particular things that people have questions about, then we’d be happy to give that information,” he said.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:12 PM

Default Cry Baby.

Quote:
Did it mention Obama's health records?
Cry Baby. Your candidate is older than mine. Your candidate is sicker than mine.

Forget about the book, you would have a tough time with it, above your level of understand...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections