Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 07:58 PM

20,523 posts, read 15,996,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Pretty much. You think we are stupid enough to believe that the RNC actually wanted Trump.... Do you think Democrats forget the "Never Trump" movement and Republican donor money going to Hillary?
Many of us Repubs DID want Trump; word was the primary season was gonna crown Jeb, nope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2016, 08:12 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,164,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Many of us Repubs DID want Trump; word was the primary season was gonna crown Jeb, nope.
I thought Cruz would have taken it personally, but Trump flipped flopped enough and told enough people what they wanted to hear... "It's those guys fault over there".

Meanwhile, more and more Americans are being left behind because their mindset is stuck in an era that no longer exists. The heavy manufacturing left in the 70s and 80s, it's adorable some folks are just catching on to it. I call those Trump voters.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:15 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,198,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
The hard hitting media will be all over this story.
Hillary told the media in three separate interviews that she landed in Bosnia under fire. There was video of the plane landing with school kids greeting everyone when they deplaned.

Brian Williams got suspended for lying but not Hillary. The aggressive media still continues to wear gloves.

Here is another AP article about the 20,000 DNC emails that were hacked that show the DNC is anti-Sanders.

News from The Associated Press

Old 07-23-2016, 08:15 PM

Quote:
I thought Cruz would have taken it personally, but Trump flipped flopped enough and told enough people what they wanted to hear... "It's those guys fault over there".

Meanwhile, more and more Americans are being left behind because their mindset is stuck in an era that no longer exists. The heavy manufacturing left in the 70s and 80s, it's adorable some folks are just catching on to it. I call those Trump voters.
Uh; it's Hillary who needs to pull a rabbit of the hat to win come November now IMHO.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:16 PM

381 posts, read 178,694 times
All of my Democrat friends and some others voted for Bernie here in Michigan, where he won of course. I was at a Tim Horton's when the results were announced in March and there were people excited for his win. Lol. I've mostly seen Bernie bumper stickers this election cycle; Hillary two or three. I recently saw a Trump sticker; it said something like "He's for cops".

Old 07-23-2016, 08:20 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,164,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; it's Hillary who needs to pull a rabbit of the hat to win come November now IMHO.
Nah. She's been in defensive mode. Once the debates start, Hillary is going to hit Trump hard on his lack of tax record and whether he is as rich as he claims. She's going to hit him on his competence on domestic and foreign policy. Trump has been playing in front of his audience for the campaign, the debates will be in front of the general electorate.

It will be amusing how much longer your ilk can convince yourself of Trump's competence in being an actual leader.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:29 PM

37,957 posts, read 18,020,584 times
Quote:
Nah. She's been in defensive mode. Once the debates start, Hillary is going to hit Trump hard on his lack of tax record and whether he is as rich as he claims.
That doesn't matter. it's always about policy.

Quote:
She's going to hit him on his competence on domestic and foreign policy.
Her record on both, especially foreign policy is horrific. She has little credibility.

Quote:
Trump has been playing in front of his audience for the campaign, the debates will be in front of the general electorate.
And?

Quote:
It will be amusing how much longer your ilk can convince yourself of Trump's competence in being an actual leader.
It is sad that your ilk can convince yourself of Hillarys competence in being an actual leader when anyone who looks for the truth understands she is a liar and a failure.
Although she did succeed at taking away the property of the poor black church in New York using eminent domain. That is something one can hang their hat on, right?

Old 07-23-2016, 08:33 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,579,410 times
Quote:
Nah. She's been in defensive mode. Once the debates start, Hillary is going to hit Trump hard on his lack of tax record and whether he is as rich as he claims. She's going to hit him on his competence on domestic and foreign policy. Trump has been playing in front of his audience for the campaign, the debates will be in front of the general electorate.

Trump was worth $4.5B last year. he employes 10's of thousands of people. Walt Disney declared bankruptcy, so did Hershey's, so did Henry Ford.

7 Wildly Successful People Who Survived Bankruptcy | Mental Floss

he'll release his tax returns after his audit is complete. perhaps if you were able to think for yourself, you'd have found these items just like I did

Donald Trump: I'll release tax returns after audit - CNNPolitics.com

Old 07-23-2016, 08:37 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,669,465 times
The Clinton campaign has acknowledged the authenticity of the leaks and c are attempting to shift the blame to the Russian government.

One of the leak emails has a Clinton operative moving a news site for poor email security.

Leaked Emails Suggest DNC Was Conspiring Against Bernie Sanders

Old 07-23-2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:

I've got some real serious doubts about Trump. Hillary: I trust her as far as I can throw the woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections