Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 07:16 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,370,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
The Hill
Top officials at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) privately planned how to undermine Bernie Sanders's presidential campaign, according to a trove of emails released by WikiLeaks on Friday.
Leaked DNC emails reveal secret plans to take on Sanders

Only the brain-dead could be surprised by this!

To be fair, we also know that the GOP was also going berserk over Trump's success! Just shows what a TOTAL FARCE the American Political Process /Elections are!

There was no reason for this, Sanders was NO threat to Clinton! Clinton clobbered Sanders in Florida, California and New York!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 07:17 AM

13,732 posts, read 9,100,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mig1 View Post
WaPo and NYT are not reporting Politico journalist sent email to Dems prior to publishing it. Even CNN is not reporting this, if it was The Donald, they would/could not stop talking about it. Rigged much?!!

Blog: DNC Wikileaks hack reveals Politico in bed with Dems
Well, CNN certainly began reporting it yesterday, and again today:

CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos

While I can't link to it (for it is on my Kindle), the New York Times Latest Updates certainly is reporting on it.

I do not read the Washington Post.

I do believe some organizations had some hesitation, initially, since it could have been a hoax (i.e., fake emails). CNN began by saying that there was no 'confirmation' if the emails were authentic. Now that they have been, it is Big News.

Recall, a 'personal blog' by an individual or group may not be a legitimate news source.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:20 AM

24,539 posts, read 23,279,801 times
Hillary looks like she's ready to scream with these latest revelations. The DNC chairwoman is about to be forced to resign and Sander's people want to throw stones at her. All she has left is paid for media trolls and goons.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:47 AM

26,835 posts, read 15,383,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
No. Sanders really doesn't have anything to offer and he was too old ti be a viable candidate. The media should be asking Trump, why he hasn't released his tax returns.
I agree, the political elites should pick our candidates for us sheep. It doesn't bother me that they rigged things for her, I prefer my "choice" to be spoon fed.

I am upset that there are not more super delegates that go 96% for 1 candidate so before any state votes the media can run with the inevitable moniker.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:55 AM

8,734 posts, read 10,278,445 times
CNN's Jake Tapper seemed extremely miffed at Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook and grilled him to death this morning while Mook just offered up deflections to questions. I would imagine Tapper is pretty pissed off right now being that he was caught in the middle of a Wikileaks email exchange between The Lead's Jason Seher and a DNC staffer even if it may have appeared harmless.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:56 AM

26,835 posts, read 15,383,806 times
Default Hillary: Russia trying to get Trump elected - so much for the Russian reset

Clinton's campaign chair: Russia helping Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Hillary's campaign manager has announced that Russia released hacked DNC emails, because they want Trump to get elected.

I guess the Russian reset with the improper translation didn't go well.

Clinton ‘reset button’ gift to Russian FM gets lost in translation – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Old 07-24-2016, 08:00 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,392,853 times
One thing is for sure, Trump isn't interested in provoking a war with Russia the way Obama and Biden have been.

Old 07-24-2016, 08:09 AM

27,920 posts, read 16,437,124 times
Dnc busted rigging primary, shift focus to Trump in rediculous claim"~ Real headline

Old 07-24-2016, 08:14 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,200,939 times
Default Bernie could run on green party ticket

Since Bernie wasn't selected as the democratic VP, he may now decide to run as the Green party candidate, especially since the recent Democratic email scandal showing active sabotage against Bernie during the primaries.

http://m.democracynow.org/stories/16284

Old 07-24-2016, 08:15 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,899,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Dnc busted rigging primary, shift focus to Trump in rediculous claim"~ Real headline

Exactly! I'd rather be friends with Putin...... than butt-kissing the Saudis and ISIS like her and Mohammed Obama!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections