Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 09:40 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,613,574 times

Advertisements

Well, that's IT, then.

The DNC violated its own rules.

Hillary's nomination is INVALID.

Burn it Down.

"The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10,770 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3,797 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3,095 emails), Finance [sic] Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1,472 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1,611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails),"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 09:41 AM

17,375 posts, read 11,349,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Calling Trump a Nazi and Hitler wasn't working - now they will float "the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!" The Desperation of the Leftists is growing.
Well, they really need to think of something new. The Hitler/Mussolini thing has been played more than reruns of I Love Lucy and to no avail.
Problem with the Russian thing is that it comes right back at them with their support of Turkey and ISIS oil while Putin was trying to stop it. I'll be on Putin's side any day of the week over ISIS.

1,050 posts, read 700,511 times
grasping at straws

4,761 posts, read 7,850,420 times
There's nothing to see here. Move along.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:46 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,563,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
And claim Putin and trump collaborating
deflection won't help them get out of this. not this time

Old 07-24-2016, 09:47 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,563,529 times
CNN really IS the Clinton News Network

Old 07-24-2016, 09:48 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,864,457 times

Exactly! So does that mean Bernie gets the nomination, that the criminal Hillary tried to steal?

Old 07-24-2016, 09:48 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,520,723 times
Do it bother me? A bit.

Does it surprise me. No.

Really. Unless you can prove there was voter fraud committed by the DNC. Nothing will happen for the most part. From the beginning people were either for Bernie and opened to Hillary or they were for Bernie and not opened to Hillary (like me). There were/are very, very, very few that are movable.

And of course The people that were for Hillary are still for Hillary.

Now. if there is any group that could perhaps be moved it the center rebulicans that were/are open to voting for Hillary. Honestly I not sure how this debacle affects that angle.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:52 AM

6,268 posts, read 5,086,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
Trump and Clinton aren't the only two candidates on the ballot. Find someone who is aligned with your value system and support her or him. I don't wait for someone to do the heavy work for me.
No they're not the only two. But they're the only two that have any chance of winning in November.

At this time I am appealing to Sanders supporters and minority voters - I know Trump isn't what you want. But the only two realistic choices are Clinton and Trump. You know what you're getting if you vote Clinton. You know EXACTLY what you're getting. And if you want what she's selling, then vote Clinton.

But if you want something different just TRY Trump. Give him four years and if your life isn't any better and he f's it all up, go back to the Democrat party. But voting the same way every single time will never change anything. The D party is completely and absolutely corrupted. That will not change unless the PEOPLE force change. It will only get worse.

The R party has completely and absolutely been turned on its head, and the establishment within the party loathes what has happened. They loathe Trump and they loathe the possibility that he will completely upset the apple cart. But no matter how much money and how much BS they threw out there, they couldn't push "their guys" through the process and eventually the will of the people had to be heard.

Just think about it. And open your ears, your minds and your hearts and really listen to what he has to say. Those of us who are voting for him may find out PDQ that we were all played for chumps. But I don't think so. Either way, I'm willing to take that chance. This may be my only chance in my lifetime to send a message to Washington that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

Old 07-24-2016, 09:52 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,459,404 times
[quote=Enigma777;44874104]The cult led by Donny would be yelling traitor, treason, rigged by our enemies. Of course Putin wants Trump. He'll be able to move right in on Europe with a wink and a nod. Nobody gains more out of a divided world than Putin, and Trump is massively divisive.[/QU

The war mongering is helping, go to Europe and see if they want the US arming Ukraine and escalating the situation like the neo-cons want you to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections