Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 10:07 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,855,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Ok catlady, let's analyze this. Where in that quote above yours is xenophobia and bigotry. Everyone is watching now, don't blow it. Come on, show us. Be specific because I'm calling you out.

Last I checked the Saudis are no friends of ours, the fight against ISIS has been minuscule at best and Barry's father was Muslim which if you know anything about Islam (I know you don't) makes him a Muslim regardless of his "conversion". Please, don't make this so easy for us. You can try alittle harder no?

Thank you, have to rep you later!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

8,638 posts, read 10,167,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
What has Hillary done that is so bad? The Republicans have been wasting taxpayer money with countless investigations for 20 years now, and not even one allegation was found to have merit.

Can someone name ONE thing she has done that would cause a normally sane person to vote for Trump of all people? I mean, the clown whose entire campaign platform is "build a wall" and "ban the Muslims". The dude who is buddies with Putin, wants to destroy NATO and the economy, wants to suspend civil liberties, and wants to end global trade and go back to the 50's? The guy whose base of support is basically white supremacist groups, nativists, and the least educated. The guy whose only newspaper endorsement is the National Enquirer?

He's like a real-world version of the President in the Idiocracy movie.
I just want to add that I believe the most important issues regarding our "lacking" border is security and health risks (often overlooked).

Here's the current state of the border (recent report):

Border Control Part 1 | Full Measure

Border Control Part 2 | Full Measure

Here ya go (the Clintons have used their share of taxpayer money when it comes to investigations as well):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK2K5v5bm0Q

4,899 posts, read 3,559,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I'm sure Hillary could go out on 5th Avenue and shoot someone and she wouldn't loose a single voter.
how many former Clinton associates have suddenly died?

1,356 posts, read 1,224,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
You mean the same witch... I mean woman that referred to Black males like me as super predators? The same woman who panders with her hotsuace comments, but gets angry with and refuses to answers questions from a BLM supporter? Really, that's what you call appealing?

And by connections I assume the same connections that got her off scott free from the FBI even though she was caught red handed. The Democratic party is a joke.
I'm in complete shock. Never in a million years would I ever think I'd hear this from you. There is actual hope for the youth of America, well done...

Old 07-24-2016, 10:09 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,284,347 times
Makes perfect sense that the autocratic Putin in Russia would help Trump.

"...At a minimum, Trump appears to have a deep financial dependence on Russian money from persons close to Putin. And this is matched to a conspicuous solicitousness to Russian foreign policy interests where they come into conflict with US policies which go back decades through administrations of both parties. There is also something between a non-trivial and a substantial amount of evidence suggesting Putin-backed financial support for Trump or a non-tacit alliance between the two men..."

Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7a0_story.html

9,981 posts, read 8,601,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Exactly! So does that mean Bernie gets the nomination, that the criminal Hillary tried to steal?
No, but hopefully there is a major protest that ruins her coronation of corruption.

15,823 posts, read 12,480,391 times
Sanders, like Trump, is an outsider trying to take over the party. Trump succeeded in his hijack, Sanders didn't.

Old 07-24-2016, 10:21 AM

16,114 posts, read 10,779,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Separate issue - ARE the Russians trying to help elect Trump?
Yes -- separate but an important one. There is a connection. Since Trump is no longer able to borrow from major banks -- being a notorious credit risk -- he gets much of his investment money from Putin's rich Russian friends. I don't think they are bankrolling his campaign but he couldn't be the Donald Trump we know without the Russian investments. That frees up some of his money for the campaign, I suppose, and is one reason why he is so chummy with Putin.

And people squawk about Hillary and Wall Street...

Old 07-24-2016, 10:27 AM

8,638 posts, read 10,167,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Yes -- separate but an important one. There is a connection. Since Trump is no longer able to borrow from major banks -- being a notorious credit risk -- he gets much of his investment money from Putin's rich Russian friends. I don't think they are bankrolling his campaign but he couldn't be the Donald Trump we know without the Russian investments. That frees up some of his money for the campaign, I suppose, and is one reason why he is so chummy with Putin.

And people squawk about Hillary and Wall Street...
With Hillary, it's not just Wall Street.

Old 07-24-2016, 10:33 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,228,226 times

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aOOfwN0iYxM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections