Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 06:35 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,538,908 times

Advertisements

It would be great. I before the righties try this is from your leader polling Rasmussen
Why Democrats Could Take Back The House in 2012 - Rasmussen Reports™
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2011, 06:41 AM

4,166 posts, read 4,182,301 times
The last thing you want is a Democrats controlling both senate and house with a Democrats president.

You know how they are, PARTY FIRST.

Look at what has been passed: NDAA -

What has proposed: SOPA

Old 12-28-2011, 06:42 AM

1,770 posts, read 2,899,435 times
So basically you're the kind that doesn't really care about the country or the issues, you just support your home team?
This is our country, not the super bowl.

You are part of the growing problem, and not the solution.

Old 12-28-2011, 06:48 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,589,026 times
Default I hope the Dems can take it back

The public has seen what the GOP house has done for the past year: block all attempts at economic recovery.

2012 may turn out to be a tough year for Republicans.

Old 12-28-2011, 06:59 AM

1,956 posts, read 1,814,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
It would be great. I before the righties try this is from your leader polling Rasmussen
Why Democrats Could Take Back The House in 2012 - Rasmussen Reports™
We, the people, should stop fighting amongst ourselves along the right-left lines. Only the politicians benefit from this. Divide and Rule. Whoever wins (well, except Ron Paul), the policies will remain the same. Go back and look at all the regressive/conservative policies which Democrats have implemented and all the liberal policies which the Republicans have implemented. The truth will reveal itself.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:04 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,824,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
The last thing you want is a Democrats controlling both senate and house with a Democrats president.
That's exactly what the country needs. With the right wing thugs that are trying to destroy america out of power, we can finally get things back on track.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post

You know how they are, PARTY FIRST.

Look at what has been passed: NDAA -

What has proposed: SOPA
Not me. I want conservatives completely powerless so this Country can stop all the wars and become a better place for working men and women

Old 12-28-2011, 07:06 AM

1,332 posts, read 996,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
The public has seen what the GOP house has done for the past year: block all attempts at economic recovery.

2012 may turn out to be a tough year for Republicans.
Please tell us just WHAT was there that the republicans blocked that would have gotten this economy back on the road to recovery?!??!?!

Do you HAVE an answer? I doubt it. You just echo the obama party line.

Hint....it was during the time that obama had democrat control of BOTH houses...his first 2 years in office....that this economy took a sharper nose dive that the course it had been on.. ALSO it was after those 2 years that the government got the CREDIT DOWNGRADE due to overwhelming debt and no plan to curb it's increase!!

So...the republicans blocked economic recovery?!?!?!

My God!! You *******s make me laugh!!

Old 12-28-2011, 07:07 AM

1,770 posts, read 2,899,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Not me. I want conservatives completely powerless so this Country can stop all the wars and become a better place for working men and women
Yep! Europe is totally not going bankrupt!
You are aware that you will eventually spend everyone elses money, right?

Old 12-28-2011, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post
We, the people, should stop fighting amongst ourselves along the right-left lines. Only the politicians benefit from this. Divide and Rule. Whoever wins (well, except Ron Paul), the policies will remain the same. Go back and look at all the regressive/conservative policies which Democrats have implemented and all the liberal policies which the Republicans have implemented. The truth will reveal itself.
I can believe that however Paul is not the one that will make this happen. Maybe someday someone will but its not him not now. Sorry. Don't think I do not believe you its just that at this time I know Dem's are not perfect but teapublicans are not for my best interest in any way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections