Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 07:11 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,587,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Please tell us just WHAT was there that the republicans blocked that would have gotten this economy back on the road to recovery?!??!?!

Do you HAVE an answer? I doubt it. You just echo the obama party line.

Hint....it was during the time that obama had democrat control of BOTH houses...his first 2 years in office....that this economy took a sharper nose dive that the course it had been on.. ALSO it was after those 2 years that the government got the CREDIT DOWNGRADE due to overwhelming debt and no plan to curb it's increase!!

So...the republicans blocked economic recovery?!?!?!

My God!! You *******s make me laugh!!

Your post is funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2011, 07:12 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,536,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tmess View Post
Yep! Europe is totally not going bankrupt!
You are aware that you will eventually spend everyone elses money, right?
Not going to happen. By the way you guys say we are going broke so which is it?

Old 12-28-2011, 07:15 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,953,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post

We ARE going broke. Take off the partisan blinders; both the republicans and democrats have spent this country into a place of no return.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:17 AM

1,770 posts, read 2,899,078 times
Quote:
Of course we are going broke. And "you guys", I'm very center/libertarian.
YOU GUYS want to give lump sums of money for people just to have kids. These things + all of our useless government programs + all of our military spending is what's draining us.

Europe doesn't spend nearly as much as we do on military, but yet, they are dying finacially. Why is that?
Too many hands being held out, not enough hands doing work.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
We ARE going broke. Take off the partisan blinders; both the republicans and democrats have spent this country into a place of no return.
So if we are a center right country but we are going broke just like Europe why does the right wing think it is so great?

Old 12-28-2011, 07:19 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,766,220 times
Quote:
It would be great. I before the righties try this is from your leader polling Rasmussen
Why Democrats Could Take Back The House in 2012 - Rasmussen Reports™

Keep dreamin'!The Dems will be lucky to hold onto the Senate.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:21 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,737,061 times
The best way to keep Obama from further destroying the country is to gain more seats in Congress. Barry is an inexperienced buffoon that needs ignored until a real presisdent is elected.

Old 12-28-2011, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tmess View Post
Of course we are going broke. And "you guys", I'm very center/libertarian.
YOU GUYS want to give lump sums of money for people just to have kids. These things + all of our useless government programs + all of our military spending is what's draining us.

Europe doesn't spend nearly as much as we do on military, but yet, they are dying finacially. Why is that?
Too many hands being held out, not enough hands doing work.
OK. The Dem's still stand a better chance of correcting those things if they can get teapublicans out of the way. Completely powerless. Here in SC they(right wing radicals) control everything and we are at the bottom of all measures of quality of life. I mean they have total right wing control so why are we in debt? Why are we not a middle class heaven?

Old 12-28-2011, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
The best way to keep Obama from further destroying the country is to gain more seats in Congress. Barry is an inexperienced buffoon that needs ignored until a real presisdent is elected.
Not about Obama. I know how you feel about himand I know why

Old 12-28-2011, 07:26 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,954,279 times
Quote:
It would be great. I before the righties try this is from your leader polling Rasmussen
Why Democrats Could Take Back The House in 2012 - Rasmussen Reports™
I hope they do, right now many are fed up wih the antics of the GOP and in particular those associated with he Tea Party, they are harming the Nation and it is time the People said Enough is Enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections