Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 02:34 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,078,019 times

Advertisements

He is dropping in the polls daily and it is crumbling around him. Should he fess up and let the Dems nominate someone who has a chance. Surely he can see the writing on the wall or have it read to him. He needs to back off head back and let someone competent with the right stuff run.
Agree?

Last edited by TuborgP; 07-31-2008 at 03:29 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2008, 02:37 PM

1,113 posts, read 1,816,716 times
It would be cool if he let Richardson be president.

Old 07-31-2008, 02:38 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,946,505 times
I don't think he needs to drop out....I think he needs to hurry up and pick his VP and make it a doozy.....Colin Powell, Condie Rice, Ron Paul.....someone who can make an impact and add some "credibility" to his campaign as well as appease the pubs.

That and shut the hell up.

Old 07-31-2008, 02:39 PM

1,867 posts, read 4,081,481 times
Racist pig!

Old 07-31-2008, 02:41 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,192,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
He is dropping in the polls daily and it is crumbling around him. Should he fess up and let the Dems nominate someone who has a chance. Surely he can see the writing on the wall or have it read to him. He needs to back off head back and let someone competent run.
Agree?
THANK YOU!!!!

I agree absolutely. He's thrown this country into chaos. We were doing just fine before he came around here agitating the young folks.

NOBAMA '08!!!

Old 07-31-2008, 02:41 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,863,738 times
who? obama? yeah, I think so too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
Racist pig!

Old 07-31-2008, 03:09 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,616,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
I don't think he needs to drop out....I think he needs to hurry up and pick his VP and make it a doozy.....Colin Powell, Condie Rice, Ron Paul.....someone who can make an impact and add some "credibility" to his campaign as well as appease the pubs.

Colin Powell..love him to death, negatives waaay to high.

Old 07-31-2008, 04:10 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,970,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post

Or maybe the new ticket could be Powell/Paul. Now that would be unexpected! And it would be a hell of a bumper sticker...

Old 07-31-2008, 04:22 PM

881 posts, read 1,590,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
He is dropping in the polls daily and it is crumbling around him. Should he fess up and let the Dems nominate someone who has a chance. Surely he can see the writing on the wall or have it read to him. He needs to back off head back and let someone competent with the right stuff run.
Agree?
I am not a Dem (just as a disclaimer), but in a Democratic-leaning year, Obama should be 10 points ahead of McCain nationally. Obama is either trailling, tied, or 2 points up on McCain.

Obama is a mistake. He has not been nominated yet (if you listen to the news other than MSNBC who calls Obama "Mr. President already", you will hear PRESUMPTIVE DEM NOMINEE, OBAMA).

This is because neither Obama nor McCain have been nominated to run yet. The Conventions nominate their candidates. So it's not too late for the Dems to make a U-turn and nominate someone who could beat McCain.

Look, I disagree with Hillary on 90% of issues. But I will tell you this: Hillary is 100% pro-America, while Obama is pro-Africa and pro-United Nations. Obama doesn't lose America for real. Obama is a globalist, an Internationalist. That is why he will lose in Nov.

I think the Dems would be wise to pick Hillary, but if not, let them nominate BHO and watch their god lose in Nov. Fine with me!

For your info on nomination process at DNC:

http://www.hillarysupporters.com/images/facts.gif (broken link)

Old 07-31-2008, 04:30 PM

2,153 posts, read 5,542,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
THANK YOU!!!!

I agree absolutely. He's thrown this country into chaos. We were doing just fine before he came around here agitating the young folks.

NOBAMA '08!!!

Hmm, maybe I have you confused with someone else but I could have sworn you were an Obama fan. Am I thinking of someone else?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections