Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2012, 12:27 PM

16,215 posts, read 11,363,571 times

Advertisements

A Democrat is a child who doesn't want to grow up; it's that simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2012, 12:29 PM

758 posts, read 592,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Great when in 4 more years, the Country is more screwed up then ever, things are not better, not looking up, terrible economy, high unemployment still, lousy policies, housing still in the dumps, people still losing jobs, i can blame all of you, because this is what we are going to get.
Want to be stupid about it fine, but that is what we will get, and no better.
This is not change, and not good change, nothing is better, and if you truly feel things are, hate to see what you will be like when things are really good.
Obama is a arrogant pompas, self rightous man, who sees no fault of his own, and that is his biggest weakness. A man has got to admit mistakes, like he accepts his strong points.
That man is not Obama, he is a finger pointing blame anyone other then him, for his problems, and i do not want another 4 years of this economy, sorry you can i do not.
Nothing great about this economy, nothing, this is not what i call a thriving, booming economy with such Change, that is is unbelievable. Unbelievable bad.
Save the excuses please, heard them all from you before.
The economy is better than it's been in 2 years, and the unemployment rate now according the ABC News is lower than it's been in 4 years. Personally, I think there should be no more tax cuts on the rich period.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
A Democrat is a child which will never grow up; it's that simple.
A Republican is nothing more than a cowardly bigot masquerading as a good Christian full of family values that doesn't give a damn about the poor or working class. Gay marriages and abortions should be inconsequential, but they're nothing more than wedge issues the GOP uses to assuage their real agenda which is concentrating all the wealth into the hands of fewer people. It's that simple!

Old 04-07-2012, 12:52 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,526,549 times
Boy, the trolls have overrun this place. The marching orders from the far left groups have been given and the mephistopheles of the world are their good little soldiers. Anyone who really thinks Obama has a chance at reelection is delusional.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:58 PM

14,041 posts, read 15,076,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
He will! Trust me on this one. The Tea Baggers think they've staged some coup d'etat when it was really their own coup de grace. If they keep attacking women like they do, I wouldn't be surprised if Obama wins 49 states. Women, minorities, homosexuals, and college students will all make the difference.
Romney is not a Tea Party Republican, and what would shock me more than anything is a drastic landslide either way, ore even a loss a bad as Kerry, its going to be a tight race. Obama could very well win, but it would not have been a free ride like Nixon.
and at this point in the 1864 Campaige it what widely thought that LIncoln was going to lose reelection, now he is revered as one of the greatest if not the Greatest President this country has seen.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:40 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,379,622 times
Quote:
A Democrat is a child who doesn't want to grow up; it's that simple.
As opposed to a greedy,self-centered child who wants to eat the entire pie and not share?

Old 04-07-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
A Republican is nothing more than a cowardly bigot masquerading as a good Christian full of family values that doesn't give a damn about the poor or working class. Gay marriages and abortions should be inconsequential, but they're nothing more than wedge issues the GOP uses to assuage their real agenda which is concentrating all the wealth into the hands of fewer people. It's that simple!
If ypur answer is so "simple", why did you have to trot out all the usual fatr-Left window-dressing that somebody else spoon-fed you?

Old 04-07-2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notasmoker View Post
As opposed to a greedy,self-centered child who wants to eat the entire pie and not share?
Wrong again! It's just that I want to decide who to share it with; I don't need any "help" from the state's monopoly on the power to coerce, egged on by a mob of jealous losers.

You, and your fellow rabble, are the ones seeking to pull a gun on us.

Old 04-07-2012, 02:12 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,389,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Boy, the trolls have overrun this place. The marching orders from the far left groups have been given and the mephistopheles of the world are their good little soldiers. Anyone who really thinks Obama has a chance at reelection is delusional.
Delusional? yeah sure whatever you say, You gonna be in for a bad day come November when your Mr flip flop Romney just doesnt get the job done as usual.I`ll be right here on that day reminding all our repubs just how wrong they were with all their juvenile name calling and saber rattling and telling every one how bad Obama is supposed to be. Republican losers will be a term often referred to for months to follow..

Last edited by jambo101; 04-07-2012 at 02:24 PM..

Old 04-07-2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
If ypur answer is so "simple", why did you have to trot out all the usual fatr-Left window-dressing that somebody else spoon-fed you?
I didn't trot out anything. I know the long track record the GOP has for crapping on the little guy and opposing all the progressive ideas in our society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections