Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2014, 07:27 AM

2,533 posts, read 4,602,805 times

Advertisements

Yeah yeah... we know. He was an innocent teenager who didn't do anything to warrant the police officer shooting him.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:31 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,630,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Guy View Post
Have to love how "justice" is demanded when the facts weren't even known yet.

They (the media) have made a martyr out of Brown.

His parents are at fault as much as anyone else. If they hadn't failed in raising him, maybe he wouldn't have met such a fate. I wonder if they have any blame for themselves, doubt it.

Absolutely !!!!

maybe if he had better parenting, this would not have of happened.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:35 AM

2,953 posts, read 992,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Good? It's awesome! The entire CNN team just got tear gassed. They're going to be hashing and re-hashing their heroic crying and coughing for weeks now.
I know, I know it's weak to quote yourself but I can't resist saying I TOLD YOU SO!. I've been watching the news for 15 minutes this morning and I've seen CNN reporting on their *dramatic* gassing last night no less than three times. I love how they make themselves the news. It's not just them either it's a disease that pervades the new age media. Marshall McLuhan put it best 50 yrs ago when he said "The medium is the message." It's not news when they're reporting on themselves.

PS -

I couldn't stop howling last night when that p***y Don Lemon started gagging in his gas mask and had to rip it off because he had it on all wrong.

PPS -

Don and Chris Cuomo clearly thought they were Sebastian Junger embedded at OP Restrepo in the Korangal valley in Afghanistan.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
This post is disgusting. He was a KID.

Must be nice inside that B&W world. . . . I'm sure you've never even driven over the spead limit.
BS, he ROBBED the store, and pushed the store owner down. Give me a break and wake up.
He was No kid, I think your post is disgusting.

Yes, I've driven over the speed limit, bit I've never robbed a store. Please, spare me.
The loser kid, LOL, got what he deserved and his parents should be ashamed of them selves for raising such a loser.

I have 3 sons, all law abiding college graduates, I raised good young men, they didn't .....

he was nothing but a low life thug that wasn't going to amount to anything anytime soon.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:39 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
He was unarmed. Wilson shot Mike Brown 153 ft away..1/2 of a football field. A 50 yard pass. And was still a threat?

Ha..
Ummm, not to interject facts here but it was somewhere closer to 10 feet away per the Grand Jury statements.
But y'all just get back to the riots and have a great time.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:40 AM

1,829 posts, read 2,235,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_DC View Post
It dropped just like crime everywhere. He is patting himself on the back for what turns out to be a national trend.
You are correct, there was a downward trend of some percent of violent crime statistically. It was mostly fueled by Giuliani's almost unheard of success at stopping black on black violence I'm NY.

If the black on black homicide rate in Chicago today were cut by two thirds to three quarters, we'd also see a drop in the national numbers, because Chicago currently accounts for a large percentage of the black on black homicides nationally.

There was also another trend of electing Republican mayors and governors who were tough on crime, that may also have some correlation, too, but it doesn't account for the HUGE drop in black on black homicides during the Giuliani administration.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Seen it. So what? He deserves to get killed?

A lot of kids shoplift. He made a poor choice. We all make poor choices at times. This is not even related to the cop killing him anyways.

But now everyone who steals something has to die? I think most Americans would be dead. I stole candy when i was 6 yo. Kill me too?

you have got to be kidding me??? poor choice, OMG, yeah, guess it was poor choice.

this was giving us all his character and what type of person he was, and he was nothing to be proud of. you must be living in fantasyland

Old 11-25-2014, 07:41 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
It's reported that gunshots are currently being heard in Ferguson. A bunch of simpleton thugs roaming the streets........
You mean Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson made it there already? Dang, that was fast!

Old 11-25-2014, 07:46 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Hopefully those looters stole a whole bunch of Condoms and Birth Control.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
Take careful note of how worthless police are. They stand around doing nothing. Refusing to engage with looters or arsonists. Refusing to protect private property.

your kidding me?, right?
if the people weren't such animals they would not have to. what kind of people riot and loot and set business on fire, certainley not respectd law abiding citizens, now animals, yeah, that what they are a pack of animals.

so they didnt get the verdict they want, that warrants the people to riot and wreck havoc on a town? give me a break.

wake up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events