Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2014, 04:12 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,023,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Not surprised, no crime was committed.

2. Was it racial profiling when Brown attacked Wilson? I will give it credence it was racial profiling on Brown's part because the cop was white, would Brown have attacked a black cop? Did Brown attack Wilson because Wilson was white?

Deep down in your heart, do you REALLY believe that Brown attacked this cop all because he asked him to get on the sidewalk??

Oh, and please don't use the line Wilson was questioning him for a "robbery", because the police chief already went on TV confirming that Wilson NEVER got that call and the store owner's attorneys said they NEVER made a call to the cops about it.

So, I'd like to know what REALLY happened and HOW did Brown's arm REALLY get pulled into Wilson's car and why?

Old 11-28-2014, 04:18 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,683,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
UN response - respects decision of authorities ...

Ferguson shooting a tragedy, U.N. torture panelist says - CNN.com
It's sad that even the UN has to make an apologetic statement even though these events occur almost daily.

A black male is shot and killed almost daily by another black male and nothing is said or done about it from the black community nor the politicians.

A black teen was murdered during the protest and blacks complain that police aren't going to do anything. Now why would they when blacks think that police are out to get them when in reality blacks are being murdered by other blacks daily and blacks don't seem to care if they are being shot and killed by other blacks? I don't see a big protest about thousands of blacks getting killed by other blacks.

Old 11-28-2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Deep down in your heart, do you REALLY believe that Brown attacked this cop all because he asked him to get on the sidewalk??

Oh, and please don't use the line Wilson was questioning him for a "robbery", because the police chief already went on TV confirming that Wilson NEVER got that call and the store owner's attorneys said they NEVER made a call to the cops about it.

So, I'd like to know what REALLY happened and HOW did Brown's arm REALLY get pulled into Wilson's car and why?
It doesn't really matter because hard evidence does reveal Brown was shot at a very close range and that Wilson had wounds too. Brown was a fool to even attack a police officer. Because if Officer Wilson attacked him 1st then you get a lawyer and win.

Only a fool would hit an officer, those that take the hit and survives win in court.

Old 11-28-2014, 04:28 PM

The non-black public does have a mixed view of the Ferguson case but majority do feel that protests does not help and only puts blacks in a negative spotlight.

If they want to win they would go an get politicians to dig up the evidence and let the public know. The problem is that the hard evidence does not suggest that Brown was the victim in this case.

Old 11-28-2014, 04:33 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,023,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
It doesn't really matter because hard evidence does reveal Brown was shot at a very close range and that Wilson had wounds too. Brown was a fool to even attack a police officer.
I 100000% agree with you on this Vision33. He would be quite DERANGED, wouldn't he??

Quote:
Because if Officer Wilson attacked him 1st then you get a lawyer and win.
Something happened in that car between them that scared the crap outta Brown.

We'll never know cause he's dead.

But I will never, ever BELIEVE Wilson's version of events. Not in its current state and not if he continues to call himself SANE.

His entire story sounds like something a mentally ill person suffering from delusions would say.

Quote:

Only a fool would hit an officer,

Brown has no history of mental illness, wasn't on heavy narcotics and was never arrested for anything before this incident.

Unless there is some undiagnosed mental problem that his friends and family aren't telling, then no one SANE would attack a cop and then try to take his gun.

LMAO!!!

Old 11-28-2014, 04:34 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,407,433 times
Quote:
Brown has never been arrested, so he's not a "felon". Also, the Ferguson Chief of Police said Darren NEVER received a call regarding the so-called robbery, so Darren's story on this is bogus.

Another thing, the owners of the store through their attorney said they NEVER called the cops regarding Brown taking anything, so the police Chief, in trying to smear Brown LIED about this. They have NEVER released the 911 tapes of this so-called "robbery" either. Why? Because the store never called them.
Another person called 911. The video tape is very clear regarding what Brown did; do you, or do you not, agree that Brown stole from the store and assaulted the worker?

Whether Wilson got the call or not is a moot point, it is not a factor in this. Brown could be coming from church for all that it matters, the only thing that matters was Brown's actions.

Quote:
Yeah, this would work if it was TRUE. Wilson NEVER knew Brown was a "suspect", because the store NEVER called the cops to report him for anything, so NO CALL was ever made to Wilson regarding Brown and his friend.
Again, the robbery is a moot point, the only thing that matters is Brown's actions at the time.

However, in hindsight only, it does show Brown has a history of violent action.

Quote:
So, Brown, a man with NO CRIMINAL RECORD or high on any hard narcotics, just took it upon himself to assault this 6'4", 210 officer all because he asked him to get on the sidewalk?? And you believe this??
What is so hard to believe?

Brown did in fact just get done robbing a store, that is a fact. It is a fact Wilson was hit by Brown, unless you are stating Wilson hit himself.

People have killed over even less, there is a 17 year old that killed a referee because of a call during a game.

Quote:
Okay...only because Brown isn't here to give his side of events.
That is the magic of physical evidence.

Quote:
According to Wilson (his VERSION), he grabbed arm and pulled it into the vehicle. He told Brown he would shoot him, if he didn't stop punching him in his face (LOL), then Brown (remember, he's not on heavy narcotics & no history of mental illness) tells a COP that he's "too much of a p_____y to shoot". Somehow, Wilson was able to grab his revolver and shoot Brown while in the car.
I am not sure what issue you have with Wilson's story, other than it does not match your ideology that the white cop is a bad person.

You seem fixated on the drug/mental illness issue. It is a fact the Brown has committed at least one violent action recently, the robbery. That is on video tape, it is not disputable.

Quote:
This is when Brown supposedly ran AWAY from Wilson. Wilson claims he told Brown to stop running or that he would keep shooting. <<<This isn't true. Wilson kept shooting at Brown as he RAN and even when Brown turned around, he was STILL shooting at him. He only stopped after he shot Brown in the head and he stopped moving.
Agai, not sure what issue you have with Wilson's story, the physical evidence matches Wilson's account.

Quote:
All of this happened in 60 SECONDS (according to Wilson) and he expended 12 bullets w/6 hitting Brown.
Usually incidences like this happen very quick, it is not like in the movies where it is ten minutes of action.

Quote:
Wilson will have people believe that Brown (no history of mental illness, no arrests, not on hard drugs) would charge the officer like a bull while the officer has continued to shoot him non-stop from the time he ran away from the vehicle.
Again, the mental illness and arrest record is not a factor, the only factor is the facts on what happened, and the physical evidence supports Wilson's account. Brown did in fact assault a store worker right before this encounter, that is fact, not disputable. People have killed other people for less reasons.

You are fixated on rationalizing the irrational; people often do not act rationally. Prison is full of people who did not act rationally. Your ideology of "bad white cop" is clouding your logic and acceptance of the facts, which show that in fact, Brown did assault Wilson, and Wilson feared for his life and shot Brown.

Quote:
I don't believe this. I don't know what happened that day on the street, but there is no way it happened the way Wilson said it did.
So, you are dismissing the physical evidence? You dismiss this because it does not fit your ideology, that is why. You are so convinced of "the innocent black guy, and "the bad white cop", it completely clouds your logic to the point you are obtuse to the facts presented.

Now that the jury did not indite, you will be one of those making lame reasons why it did not happen, with zero evidence backing up your reasoning. It is beyond you to ever accept facts.

This is why even if Wilson had a body camera on him, it would not do any good, you would not even accept video evidence. Do not worry, it is not uncommon for people to dismiss video evidence. I have watched parents watch a video of their kid doing a criminal act, and see them completely dismiss it as "false" and "he was set up".

Quote:
I grew up in NYC when it was truly hardcore. I knew guys that weren't afraid of a damn thing.

But NONE OF THEM would EVER take on a police officer in the manner in which Wilson claims Brown did, ESPECIALLY if they were a "robbery suspect".
You realize cops do get killed and cops do get assaulted, right?

Quote:
I don't know if he shot him cause he was black or if he was just a messed up cop. But the story he's given on Brown "grunting", "bulking up", "looking like Hulk Hogan" and having "demonic eyes" is something someone with skizophrenia or suffering from mental illness would say.

That is if he's SERIOUS about his encounter with Brown.
Brown was shot because he threatened the life of Wilson, it is pretty simple. Matter of fact, assaulting anyone, whether a cop or not, there may be a chance that person is armed and will shoot back.

Old 11-28-2014, 04:35 PM

8,103 posts, read 6,745,378 times
After the governor called for a quick "conviction" I was sure that DW was going down quickly. Thank goodness the GJ saw through these bullshyte allegations.

9,908 posts, read 9,579,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgood0192 View Post
While I do not agree with a lot of things done/said on either side of this issue, it bothers me that it brings out the worst in people. This incident and the protesting gives the "stereotypical" blacks to loot and do other bad things and it also gives the "stereotypical" racist (undercover or otherwise) white person to make negative blanket comments about blacks. There are PLENTY of people both black and white that are positively protesting, but that gets not nearly as much focus because it doesn't make good news. I think instead of being nasty I think our country should attempt to come together and get to the heart of the matter (will NEVER happen, but wishful thinking). You only care about what directly effects you. Throughout history the average white person has not had to ensure nearly as much as the average person of color (black, asian, hispanic) so they honestly have no reason to protest anything SERIOUSLY (on a wider bigger scale). I do have a positive hope for the future that one day we can all truly come together and not have race be such a big issue in our nation, but that is just me.
yeah, i try to remember there are good people of all colors. however, since there seems to be a prevalence of certain things that goes along with certain people, im finding myself not wanting to be around them because i dont know who is good or bad. i trust the people i know around me, like at work. but i would never live in Hyde Park (a mixed race neighborhood of chicago), or the south side of chicago.

but this time, this display of what people can be like, it only fuels the stereotypes even more and it makes people believe it is not just a stereo type but a real truth. so this is how they act,, well forgettaboutem.

who in thier right mind would want to start a business or buy a home in Ferguson now?

they screwed themselves.

but i think obama and the democratic governor wanted this to happen. based on the facts, the governor was nowhere to be found when the mayor was pleading for help - send in the national guard. i guess they were nearby but they did not advance and control them. seems the governor is avoiding the leutenant governor asking whats happened? i think it was meant to be. obama and holder and the democratic governor all in on this. that part i cant prove, but i can see the posible signs. who knows? maybe obama wanted to clear a town so that his illegals can move right in.

41 posts, read 41,074 times
Bottom line, don't rob stores and shove owners.

Old 11-28-2014, 04:36 PM

9,908 posts, read 9,579,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
This might be old news but I'm going post it anyway.

WAS MURDERED FERGUSON MAN A GRAND JURY WITNESS?

Questions are swirling over the unexplained murder of DeAndre Joshua, found dead in his car on Tuesday morning, with some speculating that the 20-year-old may have been the victim of a retribution killing for testifying in front of the grand jury in the Michael Brown shooting case.

Joshua was found dead inside a parked car near Ferguson’s Canfield Green Apartments around 9 a.m. Tuesday, just two blocks from where Brown was gunned down by Officer Darren Wilson.

» Was Murdered Ferguson Man a Grand Jury Witness? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
yes, its the old "snitches get stitches"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events