Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2022, 06:38 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,837,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It is absolutely amazing reading what you write, and the irony could be cut with a knife lol.

You arent even practicing the religion you keep quoting and you do it in such a judgemental way that people forget what a jerk I am, thanks.
Yes, it is definitely true that you are being a jerk to me right now, anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2022, 06:58 AM

1,091 posts, read 277,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
Believe me....the only way I am going to do that is if you come out teaching gnostic doctrines at some point in the future.

I think I learned my lesson that messing with you will result in being stuck by thorns.

I looked for the thread where I remembered you teaching gnostic doctrines and the entire thread is missing from the forums.

So, I have no proof of you teaching gnosticism unless I can catch you red-handed teaching them in the future.
I don't teach gnosticism. I never have and never will. So let's get that straight now.

What you're actually doing here is continuing on with your charade and reviling against me. The very thing you tried to accuse me of doing. Do you now see how your three fingers are pointing back at you? You've become a victim of your own deceit, and in so doing you'll one day answer to Christ for doing so.

Old 06-25-2022, 07:39 AM

1,091 posts, read 277,933 times
Quote:
I think I learned my lesson that messing with you will result in being stuck by thorns.
You won't be stuck with any thorns from me but hopefully you'll experience the sword of the Spirit dividing your flesh from your spirit. And Christ willing, that is what I aim/hope to do/accomplish.

Last edited by jjGuru; 06-25-2022 at 08:21 AM..

Old 06-25-2022, 07:53 AM

3,573 posts, read 1,175,000 times
12"For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known."

Old 06-25-2022, 01:37 PM

@jjGuru, I'm pretty sure I got you confused with @G.Duval (because of the "G's" in your respective monikers), if indeed you don't believe in gnosticism and will not teach it. How many times do I have to apologize before you stop bearing thorns against me?

I have indeed experienced thorns from you as you have taken advantage of the fact that I am diagnosed mentally ill in order to disparage me and exalt yourself; defending yourself against my mistake about you (as I must have had you confused with someone else) by calling me some kind of psycho. I pray that you will experience something similar some day so that you will know what that feels like and that you will, in that day, also have to admit to having been diagnosed with a mental illness.

You have not been dealing with me according to the sword of the Spirit; for that is the word of God; and you have not utilized the word of God with me but instead have accused me of being a psycho which is a carnal weapon of warfare; in effect the lie that has been forged against the saints in Freudian psychology and its derivatives (Psalms 119:69).

Old 06-25-2022, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjGuru View Post
You won't be stuck with any thorns from me but hopefully you'll experience the sword of the Spirit dividing your flesh from your spirit. And Christ willing, that is what I aim/hope to do/accomplish.
In order for that to happen you are going to have to utilize the sword of the Spirit.

I am open to any correction that you may have for me as it originates in the word of the Lord.

Old 06-25-2022, 01:42 PM

Quote:
I don't teach gnosticism. I never have and never will. So let's get that straight now.

What you're actually doing here is continuing on with your charade and reviling against me. The very thing you tried to accuse me of doing. Do you now see how your three fingers are pointing back at you? You've become a victim of your own deceit, and in so doing you'll one day answer to Christ for doing so.
I know that I know that I know that I stand justified by His shed blood (Romans 5:9).

Old 06-25-2022, 03:13 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,431,246 times
Quote:

Just by faith is going to answer to God for what he wrote on the interweb?

I see so many Christians say the same sort of things all the time, and they really believe it's TRUE because they want it to be true.

Why would you want to see somebody punished for taking their time to have a conversation with you?

If you really think you have been wronged, then there is no better opportunity to excel when you forgive him, if he wronged you, but since you know Jesus will judge him for wronging you, you obviously arent the forgiving type.

Hell of a thing, I mean, man, that is alot of punishment Christian's are drooling over. I can just see Saint Peter now," What did JBF say to you?"

Lol, now that will take an eternity.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-25-2022 at 03:24 PM..

Old 06-25-2022, 03:15 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,431,246 times
Quote:
Yes, it is definitely true that you are being a jerk to me right now, anyway.
Yea, sorry.

Old 06-25-2022, 03:40 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,685,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Just by faith is going to answer to God for what he wrote on the interweb?

I see so many Christians say the same sort of things all the time, and they really believe it's TRUE because they want it to be true.

Why would you want to see somebody punished for taking their time to have a conversation with you?

If you really think you have been wronged, then there is no better opportunity to excel when you forgive him, if he wronged you, but since you know Jesus will judge him for wronging you, you obviously arent the forgiving type.

Hell of a thing, I mean, man, that is alot of punishment Christian's are drooling over. I can just see Saint Peter now," What did JBF say to you?"

Lol, now that will take an eternity.
Yep……

It is human nature to think that our own perceptions and beliefs and views are the right ones and the other is wrong

The 2 which are opposed to each other

There is a middle way (3rd) which is higher

Has to do with the peacemakers

It is in the type of Cain/Abel …. And Seth

We DO have freewill and I personally choose not to fight ……. Or defend

Last edited by Meerkat2; 06-25-2022 at 03:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity