Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2009, 10:10 AM

2,984 posts, read 3,366,988 times

Advertisements

Hope Beyond Hell

HERE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 06:51 PM

37,348 posts, read 28,485,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy_56 View Post
Hope Beyond Hell

HERE
Reading the book now Birdy . It's a book that will cause you to fall in love with the Lord again and cause you to repent at the same time .

Old 06-11-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Reading the book now Birdy . It's a book that will cause you to fall in love with the Lord again and cause you to repent at the same time .
Hi there Pcamps. Wonderful! I was in a wee gathering a couple of years ago and had the blessing of meeting the author, a humble brother indeed.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:18 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,796,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy_56 View Post
Hope Beyond Hell

HERE
Wow thanks Birdy ... the top of the page really says it all doesn't it? That psalm is so wonderful and powerful.

"Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? Shall the dead arise and praise thee? Shall thy loving-kindness be declared in the grave? Or thy faithfulness in destruction?" — Psalm lxxxviii, 10,11

What will god be known for in the grave? Will he be known for his faithfulness to destruction, or for his loving-kindness? It really puts the two ideas at odds with one another and makes you realize it is either all or nothing which ever way you Go ... Either everyone will be destroyed, or we will all praise him for his loving-kindness, theres really no two ways about it.

Truly remarkable how people can miss this.

Old 06-12-2009, 03:32 AM

37,348 posts, read 28,485,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Wow thanks Birdy ... the top of the page really says it all doesn't it? That psalm is so wonderful and powerful.

"Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? Shall the dead arise and praise thee? Shall thy loving-kindness be declared in the grave? Or thy faithfulness in destruction?" — Psalm lxxxviii, 10,11

What will god be known for in the grave? Will he be known for his faithfulness to destruction, or for his loving-kindness? It really puts the two ideas at odds with one another and makes you realize it is either all or nothing which ever way you Go ... Either everyone will be destroyed, or we will all praise him for his loving-kindness, theres really no two ways about it.

Truly remarkable how people can miss this

They don'y want to believe it . It's not a big deal to God to admit you have been wrong all these years , but it seems to hard for a man to humble himself and admit he was wrong.

The Lord fully understands why we believe what we believe , He also knows what we believe rules us.

Last edited by pcamps; 06-12-2009 at 03:53 AM..

Old 06-12-2009, 08:21 AM

8,186 posts, read 6,992,239 times
Quote:
.. He also knows what we believe rules us.
Amen, pcamps.

Old 06-13-2009, 12:11 PM

14,989 posts, read 17,343,034 times
Quote:
Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? Shall the dead arise and praise thee? Shall thy loving-kindness be declared in the grave? Or thy faithfulness in destruction?" — Psalm lxxxviii, 10,11

Amen. God bless.

Old 06-13-2009, 05:27 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,796,346 times
Quote:
Truly remarkable how people can miss this

They don'y want to believe it . It's not a big deal to God to admit you have been wrong all these years , but it seems to hard for a man to humble himself and admit he was wrong.

The Lord fully understands why we believe what we believe , He also knows what we believe rules us.
So very true ...

Old 06-14-2009, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Hi there Ironmaw, you are quite welcome.

Many moons ago I was posting my birdy brains out on another forum regarding my favorite subject. As always happens, there is the usual resistance, unbelief, and sheer terror that envelops all of us at one point or another when the truth of God begins to break upon our shallow little lives.

Some years later, Birdbrain met a woman on line who revealed I did not know her, but she had read and read what had been posted years earlier on that Christian forum. She said she "was like a flower just beginning to open to the sun and rain", and my posts had meant a great deal to her in her journey.

Well, my friend, how good our God is! That little lady I met a couple of years ago at a gathering in Mo. Her husband is Randy, the worship leader of a Church who cannot grasp as yet the wonder of the restitution of all things. He is the laddy who is singing the song the Father gave him in the following link.

Hope Beyond Hell

HERE

Old 06-14-2009, 06:55 AM

8,186 posts, read 6,992,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdy_56 View Post
hi there ironmaw, you are quite welcome.

many moons ago i was posting my birdy brains out on another forum regarding my favorite subject. As always happens, there is the usual resistance, unbelief, and sheer terror that envelops all of us at one point or another when the truth of god begins to break upon our shallow little lives.

Some years later, birdbrain met a woman on line who revealed i did not know her, but she had read and read what had been posted years earlier on that christian forum. She said she "was like a flower just beginning to open to the sun and rain", and my posts had meant a great deal to her in her journey.

Well, my friend, how good our god is! That little lady i met a couple of years ago at a gathering in mo. Her husband is randy, the worship leader of a church who cannot grasp as yet the wonder of the restitution of all things. He is the laddy who is singing the song the father gave him in the following link.

hope beyond hell

here

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity