Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2019, 08:52 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
I have a great teacher.

"Any scribe who has completed his studies becomes equal to his teacher."
But you literally know nothing, and you brag about knowing nothing, you brag about not studying the thing you are in here speaking of everyday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2019, 09:25 PM

3,220 posts, read 923,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
But you literally know nothing, and you brag about knowing nothing, you brag about not studying the thing you are in here speaking of everyday.
I never brag. God taught me as He said He would.

It's you who needs to change course.

Trying to be like the Jews who failed is a losing cause.

Be the son and live, freed truthfully.

"If the son frees you, you shall truly be free."

I'm free.

"The son can only do what he sees the Father doing, whatever the Father does the son does likewise for the Father loves the son and whatever he does He shows him."

Old 09-04-2019, 09:50 PM

Quote:
I never brag. God taught me as He said He would.

It's you who needs to change course.

Trying to be like the Jews who failed is a losing cause.

Be the son and live, freed truthfully.

"If the son frees you, you shall truly be free."

I'm free.

"The son can only do what he sees the Father doing, whatever the Father does the son does likewise for the Father loves the son and whatever he does He shows him."
I would literally go anywhere, do anything to learn.

I seek Jesus and I find a reason for everything he said and did with purpose. Jesus had 7 missions because he was a man.

I seek to understand what Jesus said in his parables, and the meaning behind the book of Revelation.

Your gift in life is fighting everything I stand for.

If I am wrong, and you can teach of Jesus, then teach, but if you do not speak by the law and the prophets, you should not even open your eyes to say a word.

Old 09-05-2019, 07:11 PM

Quote:
I would literally go anywhere, do anything to learn.

I seek Jesus and I find a reason for everything he said and did with purpose. Jesus had 7 missions because he was a man.

I seek to understand what Jesus said in his parables, and the meaning behind the book of Revelation.

Your gift in life is fighting everything I stand for.

If I am wrong, and you can teach of Jesus, then teach, but if you do not speak by the law and the prophets, you should not even open your eyes to say a word.
Whoever keeps the commandments he has from me is the man who loves me and the man who loves me shall be loved by my Father I too shall love him and reveal myself to him.

The son will teach you. Be him.

Where I am that's where my servant shall be!

I'm not fighting anyone personally just those who have the wrong theology and that is everyone.

Why do I do it?

Because I know for certain their wrong.

Old 09-06-2019, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Whoever keeps the commandments he has from me is the man who loves me and the man who loves me shall be loved by my Father I too shall love him and reveal myself to him.

The son will teach you. Be him.

Where I am that's where my servant shall be!

I'm not fighting anyone personally just those who have the wrong theology and that is everyone.

Why do I do it?

Because I know for certain their wrong.
You have no commandments, no law, no covenant, whay are you talking about?

Jesus is point, searching the scriptures to know Jesus, you don't do that.

You invent your own gospel and make yourself a God.

Old 09-06-2019, 01:33 PM

595 posts, read 761,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy777 View Post
2 Corinthians 1:21-23
21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22 set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come

Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

God bless
Mercy
Wanted to add to this;
Matthew 7
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!

What does prohesizing, driving out demons and performing miracles have to do with getting into heaven? Nothing, cannot earn your way in. Salvation is a free gift.
Jesus spoke to use his name. These are the things we are already gifted and entrusted to do. There is all power in the name of Jesus.
1 Corinthians 9
15 But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me, for I would rather die than allow anyone to deprive me of this boast. 16 For when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, since I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! 17 If I preach voluntarily, I have a reward; if not voluntarily, I am simply discharging the trust committed to me. 18 What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make full use of my rights as a preacher of the gospel.

As Christians we have to be very careful of boasting what we think we have done. God is in us to will and act according to His good purpose. Jesus-everything that is made is made for Him, by Him and through Him.

I have seen and heard many preach the gospel then later turn their backs on Christ and say he doesn't exist and scripture is false. It's sad, but happens. However I have seen the people who were preached to become faithful believers in Christ. God be praised!

God bless you,

Old 09-06-2019, 05:28 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,915,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy777 View Post
Wanted to add to this;
Matthew 7
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!

What does prohesizing, driving out demons and performing miracles have to do with getting into heaven? Nothing, cannot earn your way in. Salvation is a free gift.
Jesus spoke to use his name. These are the things we are already gifted and entrusted to do. There is all power in the name of Jesus.
1 Corinthians 9
15 But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me, for I would rather die than allow anyone to deprive me of this boast. 16 For when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, since I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! 17 If I preach voluntarily, I have a reward; if not voluntarily, I am simply discharging the trust committed to me. 18 What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make full use of my rights as a preacher of the gospel.

As Christians we have to be very careful of boasting what we think we have done. God is in us to will and act according to His good purpose. Jesus-everything that is made is made for Him, by Him and through Him.

I have seen and heard many preach the gospel then later turn their backs on Christ and say he doesn't exist and scripture is false. It's sad, but happens. However I have seen the people who were preached to become faithful believers in Christ. God be praised!

God bless you,

Salvation is a free gift in the sense none deserve it. God accepts 0 sin. Jesus is 100% clear at Matthew 7:21-23--Only those living now to do Jesus' Fathers will get to enter his kingdom. And Jesus teaches it will be FEW. So those who really follow Jesus, obey Jesus and have learned every utterance from God and applied them as Jesus teaches man MUST do. Few listen to Jesus that is why Few will enter the kingdom. The majority of those who claim to belong to Jesus do not even know what he actually teaches. How can one obey Jesus if they do not know what he teaches?

Old 09-06-2019, 05:33 PM

Quote:
You have no commandments, no law, no covenant, whay are you talking about?

Jesus is point, searching the scriptures to know Jesus, you don't do that.

You invent your own gospel and make yourself a God.
Full authority in heaven and on earth has been given to the son. Whatever belongs to the Father belongs to the son.

Whatever belongs to Jesus belongs to me. His commandments are mine. He gave them to me.

If you accept me you accept Him. If you reject me you reject Him.

Anyone who rejects me and does not accept my word he already has his judge,namely the words I've spoken that's what will condemn him on the last day.

Whoever keeps my word has eternal life.

Old 09-06-2019, 05:43 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,915,657 times
Quote:
Full authority in heaven and on earth has been given to the son. Whatever belongs to the Father belongs to the son.

Whatever belongs to Jesus belongs to me. His commandments are mine. He gave them to me.

If you accept me you accept Him. If you reject me you reject Him.

Anyone who rejects me and does not accept my word he already has his judge,namely the words I've spoken that's what will condemn him on the last day.

Whoever keeps my word has eternal life.

That's the problem, Few know what Jesus taught. That is why Jesus teaches FEW will find the road.
Here is a super important teaching from Jesus:
Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness, and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
That word FIRST means ultra important. The true followers heart instructs their mind daily to accomplish Matt 6:33 They know it by heart already. Then they can accomplish John 4:22-24= the bottom line reality of a true followers daily life-without fail. Not a single church on earth teaches this ultra important reality. Its Jesus' Fathers will, and Jesus is clear at Matthew 7:21--Only those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom.

Old 09-06-2019, 05:57 PM

hññń
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Salvation is a free gift in the sense none deserve it. God accepts 0 sin. Jesus is 100% clear at Matthew 7:21-23--Only those living now to do Jesus' Fathers will get to enter his kingdom. And Jesus teaches it will be FEW. So those who really follow Jesus, obey Jesus and have learned every utterance from God and applied them as Jesus teaches man MUST do. Few listen to Jesus that is why Few will enter the kingdom. The majority of those who claim to belong to Jesus do not even know what he actually teaches. How can one obey Jesus if they do not know what he teaches?
Jesus speaking ABOUT Entering the highest kingdom called,'' Zoe kingdom, and it is about the higher Zoe Kingdom, IT DOES NOT INSINUATE ALL people going to hell, it speak to the heros and people who came and overcame the spirt that came to us from a differnt word. These spirits we must overcome, and before we can overcome them, Christians must become aware that the ABOMINATION DOSE EXISTAND IT IS INSIDE THEM, but they are convinced there is nothing to overcome, no race, no progression onto the texmple.

AGAIN, BEFORE can form Christ in you, that Christ now inside you, isnto become and humble submissive virgin, AND THE VERY FIRST THING THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO BECOME AWARE, TO REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE AND ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION INSIDE YOU.''YOU NEED A NEW ADAM. YOU ARE THE TEMPLE, THE ABOMINATION IS YOU.

NoW WHAT?

You have to discern between the innocent, ot the haughty, vain spirit

The haught, irratonal, vain, full of pride, he is also with you, and here you are between then two,bas if there was a fight,

TRUTH MATTERS Jesus was ALWAYS speaking of Gentiles who did not know the law

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-06-2019 at 07:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity