Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2012, 12:31 AM

1,206 posts, read 1,738,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Don't expect change any time soon. Until most of these women stand up, get their priorities straight and take control of their reproductive responsibilities expect the cycle to continue. Good black men are not in control to tell who and what black women are to reproduce with. This is not Afghanistan, and we're not the Taliban; black men cannot stop them from doing whatever with whoever it is that they want.

Personally from what I've observed, many of the good black men out there have taken their money resources and ability to be strong supportive, reproductive partners and have decided to play ball on someone elses turf with women whom they feel can appreciate them. I'm one of the few who doesn't buy the "colorism" excuse to explain this phenomenon.

Looking at it entirely, I applaud them.

A black friend of mine graduated from Princeton and recently obtained his grad degree at UCLA and works for NASA. His wife? Asian. I couldn't be happier for him. Another black male friend also graduated from Prnceton with a degree in Micorbiology. He's working in some high end research facility now. He got married not too long ago as well. His wife? White. Had they decided to wait and be "appreciated" god knows what would have happened to them.

I'm not into bashing black men. I'll leave that to the haters who are "winning" on that front. There's a lot of good black men in America. And, if some want to marry outside of their race... so what? I'm happy for your friends too. But, they did what they wanted to do; not what they "had" to do. For every good black man who has jungle fever, there's at least one who doesn't. Remember... HAPPINESS IS COLOR BLIND!

Old 01-04-2012, 12:46 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,110 times
Quote:
Problem is...Jewish women aren't running the streets loud mouthing, street fighting, and having children out of wedlock by multiple men who are the lowest common denominator of the community. They aren't attracted to thugs, "ballers", drug dealers and boys with their pants around their ankles. I've never heard of academically inclined Jewish males having a problem of finding women in their community who think they are too "corny" for having good grades or for being on their best behavior.

Perhaps when the few black male Rhodes Scholars, Valedictorians, and Ivy league bound students are seen as being the most attractive men in their communities instead of the soulja boys, lil waynes and wacka flackas, then we can get to the heart of the matter.
The women who prefer those type of men are usually from the hood themselves! of course they are going to want to date a thug, just how many bankers and wallstreet brokers do you think lives in the hood? They don't represent the average black women

Old 01-04-2012, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just1Fan View Post
You sound like your talking about a culture that's never been damaged.
Don't forget that generally speaking, no other ethnic group has faced genocide, while in America. Furthermore, other than African American's, who cares to see black people advance? Nobody! It takes a long time to recover from what black men have gone through, in these United States. Need I remind you, they weren't supposed to last this long. The plan was to totally eliminate them. Now that they're free, it's been left solely up to them to (1) turn things around and (2) make a full recovery. That's a tall order in itself, let alone for a group of people who have been deprived of knowledge. I know they can do better, but given the circumstances, I have to stand proud.
How were they going to eliminate them?

Do you think IR dating will eliminate black men and women?

Old 01-04-2012, 01:19 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Incarceration, drugs, wars, introducing and encouraging gang crime and membership.........etc. etc.

Quote:

No.

Old 01-04-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:

America once had laws that made it O.K. to discriminate against black people. And, as a result blacks were stripped of everything, such as their language, their religion, and their culture. Lets face it, the average black man in America doesn't even know his last name. He has the last name of his ancestors slave master. Furthermore, most white people can trace the heritage of their roots all the way back to the country they came from. One way to do this is to go back to the country of their decent. So, if they're English they visit England. If they are German, they pack up their family and take a trip to Germany. But, African American history has been erased. So, if a black person wants to trace their roots they usually go down south. But I'm sorry, Atlanta is not the Motherland. When slaves were brought here, all that information was destroyed. Slave owners didn't even won't most slaves to read, so they definitely didn't want them to know where they came from. The plan was to strip them of everything they knew, and reprogram them. That's genocide at its best. And, with help from the U.S. government, they did a pretty good job. As far as IR dating goes, I think it's great. But, it isn't done on a large enough scale to eliminate the entire black race.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:44 PM

117 posts, read 128,718 times
Quote:

Now I am even more confused. You haven't responded to most of the post by others that were postive and encouraging, but you can respond to a person that has sprinkled your thread with slimy, racist remarks

It seems all three of you ( including the one claiming she's from Ireland) are all part of a big laugh. The three of you are probably having martinis with other mind altering goodies while you sit back and run people in circles with this circus freak thread.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:50 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,010,414 times
Quote:
The women who prefer those type of men are usually from the hood themselves! of course they are going to want to date a thug, just how many bankers and wallstreet brokers do you think lives in the hood? They don't represent the average black women
Not to place a stereotype on black women, but the reverse question should be asked. Just how many are Wall Street brokers, lawyers and other professional types? Are they the average majority?

Old 01-04-2012, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Not to place a stereotype on black women, but the reverse question should be asked. Just how many are Wall Street brokers, lawyers and other professional types? Are they the average majority?
To ppl either a black man is either a thug or a professional-- as if there can't be any in-between. Most of us black women are not chasing thugs, we simply want an average working class man who is a good provider. I don't hang out with thugs many of the blk ppl I know are working class, just normal people who are just trying to live a good life.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bourgeois View Post
Now I am even more confused. You haven't responded to most of the post by others that were postive and encouraging, but you can respond to a person that has sprinkled your thread with slimy, racist remarks

It seems all three of you ( including the one claiming she's from Ireland) are all part of a big laugh. The three of you are probably having martinis with other mind altering goodies while you sit back and run people in circles with this circus freak thread.
Waaaait a minute. I never made a racist remark. Due to marriage and adoption, my family consists of whites and blacks. All of which I love. Now, I've made several racial remarks. But, I don't make racist remarks. A racial remark is a remark that identifies a certain race, while a racist remark is a remark claiming one race is superior to another. I never made a derogatory remark towards any race. All I did was state the facts, so why are you catching feelings? That just goes to show... THE TRUTH HURTS!

Old 01-04-2012, 10:07 PM

117 posts, read 128,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just1Fan View Post
Waaaait a minute. I never made a racist remark. Due to marriage and adoption, my family consists of whites and blacks. All of which I love. Now, I've made several racial remarks. But, I don't make racist remarks. A racial remark is a remark that identifies a certain race, while a racist remark is a remark claiming one race is superior to another. I never made a derogatory remark towards any race. All I did was state the facts, so why are you catching feelings? That just goes to show... THE TRUTH HURTS!
Are you on meth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago