Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 10:01 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestylez View Post
I have been living in chicago for 1 year on a three year contract for a firm. Besides the weather I really like the city, the skyline, the night life and there is always stuff to do. I have lived in Dallas, Socal,NY and Denver,because my job requires alot of travel.

One complaint I have about chicago is that interracial dating seems to be
more difficult here for a blk male then in other places I have lived. I love BLK woman and have dated a couple beautiful blk woman while I have been here,but i am use to being able to date all kinds of woman.
i thought Chicago would be a great place for this,I havent had any problems fitting in on the northside of Chicago socially,but the dating has been lackluster.

The white woman seem to be even suprised that your
even talking to them if they dont seem uncomfortable.
In socal even the really preppy/yuppy girls would atleast give you
a chance to make your case and even dance with you or make small talk
if they werent interested. In more conservative dallas the white woman were way more down to earth even though Chicago is suppoose to be
more progressive.

The spanish and asian woman are pretty much impossible to talk to
unlike dallas and denver. A few puerto rican girls have been freindly but that was a heavylift. Mexican and Asian girls seem impossible.

Im not really complaining though just dating beautiful BLK girls
for the next two years is not the worst thing in the world LOL
but I was wondering did anybody have any tips or explanation for this.
Well sometimes you cant always get what you want.

Old 09-02-2011, 10:13 PM

3,645 posts, read 8,312,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Well sometimes you cant always get what you want.
This

/thread

Old 09-03-2011, 12:42 AM

4,112 posts, read 9,067,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxCub Fan View Post
The funniest thing out of all of this is.... I have caught all kinds of disturbing nasty looks from American white men but white guys from Europe could care less especially the ones who are from Poland....they really dont give a ****....they never look twice..they actually seem happy about it. LMAO!!
When you think about it, it actually doesn't make any sense. So if a black guy were to tell me he thought white girls are ugly, disgusting and undatable.. am I supposed to feel complimented and relieved?

I'm third generation Polish American, btw. Hegewisch!

Old 09-03-2011, 09:22 AM

207 posts, read 506,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urza216 View Post
When you think about it, it actually doesn't make any sense. So if a black guy were to tell me he thought white girls are ugly, disgusting and undatable.. am I supposed to feel complimented and relieved?

I'm third generation Polish American, btw. Hegewisch!
I wouldnt say ugly but white girls are extremely over rated, no offense, I was never one of those black guys going crazy because a white girl bats her eyes at me, I grew up with nothing but white girls and actually thought they WERE kind of disgusting!! Western media has brainwashed us all into believing they are the standard of beauty, but I beg to differ....I would definitely chose an Ethiopian, Egyptian, Assyrian, Guyanese, Puerto Rican, or Brazilian woman any day over one. If things dont work out with my current situation the above will be my dating pool. I also love African American women, but the American culture have completely ruined their outlook on life (as I said before Americans are fundamentally ****ed) and most African Americans originate from the west African region, and I'm not as attracted to West African women as much as I am others so I could never really take them serious.

To be honest this world is so big that pretty much you can date any type of woman you want! No matter what her ethnicity is....its all about placing yourself where you are a hot commodity. You can date a woman as beautiful as Selma Hayek or you can settle for a Rosie O'Donnel look alike. It all boils down to dating pools and the current rules of that pool. Each pool has its own brain....the Chicago pool is geared toward a certain class of American white males....take a flight to Germany and other European cities and the pool is in favor of American black males....take a flight to Rio and the pool is in favor of American males period, and so forth (just do your research). In Chicago black males are settling for fat, unattractive black women who dont care about taking care of themselves because they know the crappy dating pool is in the woman's favor and not the black males favor, black men in Chicago believe nobody else wants them except black women, and its true-in Chicago. These guys have decided to stick around Chicago and thus they have to pay the consequences of it. But if that same guy took a flight to say Rio he would be in demand by some of the worlds most beautiful women, hell if he went to Atlanta he could at least land a woman somewhere near Beyonce status. Same guy different pool. And this is why I feel this post is ridiculous.....we are basically trying to show the OP how to scrape the bottom of a dating pool that against him. Dont waist your time leave these Chicago women to the white guys, this is their dating pool. Never waist time trying to sell to those who arent buying....instead spend your time searching for hungry markets....and when you find that market ATTACK, thats if they dont attack you first!!

Last edited by SoxCub Fan; 09-03-2011 at 10:08 AM..

Old 09-03-2011, 11:41 AM

665 posts, read 1,243,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxCub Fan View Post
I wouldnt say ugly but white girls are extremely over rated, no offense, I was never one of those black guys going crazy because a white girl bats her eyes at me, I grew up with nothing but white girls and actually thought they WERE kind of disgusting!! Western media has brainwashed us all into believing they are the standard of beauty, but I beg to differ....I would definitely chose an Ethiopian, Egyptian, Assyrian, Guyanese, Puerto Rican, or Brazilian woman any day over one. If things dont work out with my current situation the above will be my dating pool. I also love African American women, but the American culture have completely ruined their outlook on life (as I said before Americans are fundamentally ****ed) and most African Americans originate from the west African region, and I'm not as attracted to West African women as much as I am others so I could never really take them serious.

To be honest this world is so big that pretty much you can date any type of woman you want! No matter what her ethnicity is....its all about placing yourself where you are a hot commodity. You can date a woman as beautiful as Selma Hayek or you can settle for a Rosie O'Donnel look alike. It all boils down to dating pools and the current rules of that pool. Each pool has its own brain....the Chicago pool is geared toward a certain class of American white males....take a flight to Germany and other European cities and the pool is in favor of American black males....take a flight to Rio and the pool is in favor of American males period, and so forth (just do your research). In Chicago black males are settling for fat, unattractive black women who dont care about taking care of themselves because they know the crappy dating pool is in the woman's favor and not the black males favor, black men in Chicago believe nobody else wants them except black women, and its true-in Chicago. These guys have decided to stick around Chicago and thus they have to pay the consequences of it. But if that same guy took a flight to say Rio he would be in demand by some of the worlds most beautiful women, hell if he went to Atlanta he could at least land a woman somewhere near Beyonce status. Same guy different pool. And this is why I feel this post is ridiculous.....we are basically trying to show the OP how to scrape the bottom of a dating pool that against him. Dont waist your time leave these Chicago women to the white guys, this is their dating pool. Never waist time trying to sell to those who arent buying....instead spend your time searching for hungry markets....and when you find that market ATTACK, thats if they dont attack you first!!
I think you are overreacting a bit,there are other reason to live in a city
besides interracial dating. Keep in mind getting a hot white woman in America is a heavy lift everywhere. In lower manhattan if you have about 25-30%
of getting a chick that looks like Megan Fox,in Lakeview its like 15-20%

Even in NY thats still only like 3/10 chicks. Reality most people have their view of what they find attractive set at a very early age,mostly from their parents( even though that sounds creepy) Even in europe a blk dude is not gonna out compete a david beckham or james bond type when it comes to white females.

The op stated he is in Chicago on a contract and likes other things about the city,and I showed him ways to mitigate the adversity to IR dating by hitting certain neighborhoods.

The IR dating scene maybe dryer for BM in chicago, but the BLK on BLK
dating scene is amazing for a BM. There is so such a shortage of blk men
that any blk dude who makes over 24,000 a yr can pretty much have 80% of the woman he wants.
that includes all the hot miidleclass blk chicks from blk miiddle class suburbs of places like homewood floss-moor.
The only places better for a BM blk on blk dating wise is maybe ATL and Houston.
but its the difference of having woman that look like gabriel union in your bed or having chicks
that look like beyonce in your bed hardly anything I would relocate over.

Last edited by ptug101; 09-03-2011 at 11:52 AM..

Old 09-03-2011, 12:07 PM

5,982 posts, read 13,123,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptug101 View Post

The op stated he is in Chicago on a contract and likes other things about the city,and I showed him ways to mitigate the adversity to IR dating by hitting certain neighborhoods.

that includes all the hot miidleclass blk chicks from blk miiddle class suburbs of places like homewood floss-moor.
You are right, the Homewood-Flossmoor-Olympia-Matteson area is probably the biggest cluster of neighborhoods/suburbs for middle to upper class households.

Although I would imagine that they probably hang out maybe more so at Lincoln Mall in Matteson over River Oaks in the south suburbs.

I live in Oak Park, and I love the African American community here. They are very warm and friendly, more so than average. That might come from some of the lingering southern influence.

Chicagos home of Chicken and Waffles II on Madison in Oak Park is a great place. The staff are so friendly, the atmosphere is very classy, and very attractive African American women both customers and waitresses. Great southern/soul food.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:08 PM

Quote:
but the BLK on BLK
dating scene is amazing for a BM. There is so such a shortage of blk men
that any blk dude who makes over 24,000 a yr can pretty much have 80% of the woman he wants.
The only places better for a BM blk on blk dating wise is maybe ATL and Houston.
but its the difference of having woman that look like gabriel union in your bed or having chicks
that look like beyonce in your bed hardly anything I would relocate over.
I cannot argue here....I have definitely gotten over on this technicality. But it get boring after awhile. LMAO....it is so true though!!! But the black women here are all the same....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:31 PM

665 posts, read 1,243,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex?Il? View Post
You are right, the Homewood-Flossmoor-Olympia-Matteson area is probably the biggest cluster of neighborhoods/suburbs for middle to upper class households.

Although I would imagine that they probably hang out maybe more so at Lincoln Mall in Matteson over River Oaks in the south suburbs.

I live in Oak Park, and I love the African American community here. They are very warm and friendly, more so than average. That might come from some of the lingering southern influence.

Chicagos home of Chicken and Waffles II on Madison in Oak Park is a great place. The staff are so friendly, the atmosphere is very classy, and very attractive African American women both customers and waitresses. Great southern/soul food.
when I was referring to the southwest burbs I was referring to blk on blk
dating. The southwest burbs are not good for white on blk dating,because alot
of white peole who live there moved from the southside of chicago for racial reasons,and that has trickled down. The southeast burb and northwest indiana,area is alot better for interracial hook up, it seems blk and whites get along alot better in lansing. Oak park and evanston seems to have a great climate as well.

though trying orland mall wouldnt hurt, sincde alot of girls from the west burbs shop there as well.

Old 09-03-2011, 01:38 PM

Quote:
when I was referring to the southwest burbs I was referring to blk on blk
dating. The southwest burbs are not good for white on blk dating,because alot
of white peole who live there moved from the southside of chicago for racial reasons,and that has trickled down. The southeast burb and northwest indiana,area is alot better for interracial hook up, it seems blk and whites get along alot better in lansing. Oak park and evanston seems to have a great climate as well.

though trying orland mall wouldnt hurt, sincde alot of girls from the west burbs shop there as well.
This post has turned into a complete joke...like seriously. This advice you give sounds good in theory....but in practice its laughable. Have you all actually seen the women in these areas of the suburbs??....they are terrible. The concentration of decent women in Chicago are all past Roosevelt Road PERIOD!! Not saying you wont find a beauty queen and these areas but I guarantee you its hard find.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:38 PM

4,593 posts, read 9,197,532 times
Quote:
ptug101;20729396]I think you are overreacting a bit,there are other reason to live in a city
besides interracial dating. Keep in mind getting a hot white woman in America is a heavy lift everywhere. In lower manhattan if you have about 25-30%
of getting a chick that looks like Megan Fox,in Lakeview its like 15-20%

Even in NY thats still only like 3/10 chicks. Reality most people have their view of what they find attractive set at a very early age,mostly from their parents( even though that sounds creepy) Even in europe a blk dude is not gonna out compete a david beckham or james bond type when it comes to white females.

I didn't think NYC was that much different. NYC is rank up there in the top 5 for neighborhood division between blacks and whites. What NYC has over us is there is certainly more black and latino integration. I believe some of that has to do with many of them are part black anyway. Ironically the blackest latinos, Dominicans, try their damnest to distinguish themselves from American black people. That is what I heard from NYers.

I somewhat disagree with you on Europe. Black men have a helluva better chance getting a hot or cute white babe than over here. Have you ever watched any British TV/media? IR dating/flings are nothing to them. Nearly half of adult bm over there are married with ww or non bw. Even black women are getting more love from non bm than here. The UK seems decently integrated. Even there riots are diverse. lol A black person gets shot by the cops and you have white people and a few Asians rioting too. One thing I will agree with SoxCub is the dating pool in America is not where it should be, especially in Chicago(third largest city). I undertsand why we haven't got to that point yet. We have that burden of slavery(though the English were one of the main contributors) and Jim Crow. We are maturing as a nation little by little, ever since 1967. There probably a few places in America that can rival Western Europe and maybe Canada. The Twin Cities is one of them. The downside to the Twin Cities is there isn't much of a black middle class there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago