Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 05:31 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,951,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmomof2 View Post
Ok well I must say that we are very excited to go back to cureton and look at the MI HOMES...I found a model that I love, smaller than what I wanted but I can always add a little more sq footage..anyway, The consesnses Im getting is people are very HAPPY with their MI...How long did it take them to Build???? and what do they give u standard????

I'm building an MI in Huntersville and so far I love those people and the models are all pretty nice. I think different subdivisions give you different standards. We got a lot of standards in Centennial ask Charlotte agent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2007, 11:24 PM

549 posts, read 2,384,087 times
Morgan Run in Mint Hill is an MI all brick home community. Price's there start in the 290's. The lot size is about 80 ft wide. They have some lots close to half and acre.

Old 03-29-2007, 06:09 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,951,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anigirli View Post
Morgan Run in Mint Hill is an MI all brick home community. Price's there start in the 290's. The lot size is about 80 ft wide. They have some lots close to half and acre.

Those houses are a steal over there all brick. I bought the house on the right in the picture. I had originally bought the one on the left but ended up buying a spec instead. I bought in Huntersville though. Gorgeous homes!

Old 07-07-2009, 11:45 AM

2 posts, read 3,465 times
Default Christneberry location all brick

The homes in Concord, Christenberry M/I are all brick, you might want to check them out

Old 07-07-2009, 01:27 PM

5,451 posts, read 6,033,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKLom View Post
The homes in Concord, Christenberry M/I are all brick, you might want to check them out
Revived from the dead..... this thread was over 2 years old before you found it! Bet the OP has moved already.

I've done the same thing myself in other threads.

Old 07-07-2009, 02:34 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,592,486 times
I have a home in Cureton..I think MI is still there..I am in Standard Pac.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:43 PM

11 posts, read 21,843 times
If you would look at a neighborhood just down the road like Lawson, you would not see this kind of trash at the entrance. Have lived there for 3 years and the community is hands down better than Cureton. The developer actually saved trees and improved the road frontage to create a great community and fantastic swimclub. Check out www.historiclawson.com (http://www.historiclawson.com - broken link).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte