Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2021, 05:05 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,885,622 times

Advertisements

It's more realistic to have something like a mini-lockdown in Los Angeles (where the mayor has no political future anyway) than mandatory vaccination for the general population anywhere in the USA (unconstitutional). If the numbers on Monday are double those on Friday, I think LA should cancel all indoor concerts that have attendees and close bars for the rest of the year, plus put a curfew on New Year's Eve. Besides being quite disruptive to basic operations of society, Omicron is not a cold (a doctor equated it to a parainfluenza), and the health ramifications after acute illness remain unknown. The public seems to need to be trained to be cautious again. $500 fine for anyone caught after curfew; some or all of it can be forgiven soon if, for example, proof of full vaccination is submitted.

Old 12-26-2021, 05:11 PM

426 posts, read 178,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
That isnt realistic. I wish all people were vaxxed and boosted. It will never happen so no point going on about it.
All people can be vaccinated if they were forced against their will. This is the only way to end covid.

Old 12-26-2021, 05:12 PM

3,080 posts, read 1,747,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soujouner View Post
All people can be mandated if they were forced against their will. This is the only way to end covid.
Great, another one who believes in Covid-0

Old 12-26-2021, 05:21 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,034,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
It's more realistic to have something like a mini-lockdown in Los Angeles (where the mayor has no political future anyway) than mandatory vaccination for the general population anywhere in the USA (unconstitutional). If the numbers on Monday are double those on Friday, I think LA should cancel all indoor concerts that have attendees and close bars for the rest of the year, plus put a curfew on New Year's Eve. Besides being quite disruptive to basic operations of society, Omicron is not a cold (a doctor equated it to a parainfluenza), and the health ramifications after acute illness remain unknown. The public seems to need to be trained to be cautious again. $500 fine for anyone caught after curfew; some or all of it can be forgiven soon if, for example, proof of full vaccination is submitted.
Didn’t we learn that in the summer of 2020 (well before anyone got a vaccine) that BLM protests with thousands of people screaming to shoulder didn’t spread Covid? So instead of vaccine requirements, curfews, or lockdowns, just ask all NYE parties to hang BLM signs up and yell “BLACK LIVES MATTER” at the midnight toast to greet 2022. That will stop Covid spread better than any jab passport or mini lockdown.

Old 12-26-2021, 05:25 PM

8,353 posts, read 5,510,571 times
Quote:
All people can be vaccinated if they were forced against their will. This is the only way to end covid.
And if I had wings, I’d fly to Mars.

Forced Covid vaccination is as likely as that.

Old 12-26-2021, 06:01 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Wow, Germany in the 1940s.

Old 12-26-2021, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
And if I had wings, I’d fly to Mars.

Forced Covid vaccination is as likely as that.
13 million plus illegal aliens that mostly refuse to get the vax because they don't trust our Govt. Forced vax. The far lefters heads would explode.

Old 12-26-2021, 06:41 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,885,622 times
Eventually legal California residents will realize, despite media obfuscation, that the pandemic is being fueled significantly by willfully unvaccinated illegal immigrants and get some measure on the ballot that tells the state government to cooperate fully with ICE.

Old 12-26-2021, 06:51 PM

3,080 posts, read 1,747,890 times
Quote:
Eventually legal California residents will realize, despite media obfuscation, that the pandemic is being fueled significantly by willfully unvaccinated illegal immigrants and get some measure on the ballot that tells the state government to cooperate fully with ICE.
Well that'd be one good thing to come out of the pandemic at least... I really hope this is one prediction you get right, but I really doubt it. California residents prefer to stay plugged into the matrix.

Old 12-26-2021, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Finally something to agree with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California