Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2022, 11:03 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,034,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
I don't care about stupid labels. I care about ending the pandemic. Irresponsible people frequently are found flying, and that form of transportation is the main way variants are transmitted to some regions.

Unfortunately, because some people are viciously selfish and think rules are meant to be broken, test-to-fly probably needs to come with no-fly-list punishment for those who try to evade testing or fraudulently travel while contagious.

If they did ever somehow managed to get a policy as a mandate, illegal immigrants, of course, would be exempt mooting the whole point for law abiding citizens. Just give it up. You do you and let everyone else live. No policies will ever end the pandemic. However, you are welcome to follow your own precautions for the rest of your life. The only option is if you want others to follow is to move to China.

Old 05-20-2022, 11:26 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,885,622 times
Illegal immigrants are by definition banned from some airport travel. They could easily be barred from all of it, and as is many are too poor and/or afraid to take chances with the government to fly around. Time to shut up about that.

Old 05-21-2022, 12:02 AM

ICE is not transporting infected people on planes. It does testing. The only germane detail is that ICE 'parties' probably could be waived through the airport due to testing before the road trip. Everyone here is tired of the obsession with a mostly irrelevant subject.

Old 05-21-2022, 12:15 AM

2,540 posts, read 1,034,813 times
Quote:
ICE is not transporting infected people on planes. It does testing. The only germane detail is that ICE 'parties' probably could be waived through the airport due to testing before the road trip. Everyone here is tired of the obsession with a mostly irrelevant subject.

They are flying people without testing and relocating them to cities near you. It's very relevant for people like you who keep claiming we can end the pandemic when ironically same political party that is promoting "Covidism" as a religion is ironically spreading more Covid with woke politics that only punish the law abiding class while the Republican party who wanted to keep things open kept us much safer in all areas (not just Covid but other areas by keeping the economy running and crime down by punishing violent criminals rather than anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers). I have only lived in Idaho for 2 days now, yet my quality of life is much higher here.

Old 05-21-2022, 12:52 AM

Stop posting nonsense. Regardless of what you think, it is documented ICE policy to test the people in its custody, including ahead of transporting them.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...itive-n1276244
That's small-scale, hard-to-get-around test-to-fly, and it works.
How about you move over to the Idaho forum and let less jumbled minds do the talking and agree on some virus-related improvements here?

Old 05-21-2022, 05:11 AM

5,324 posts, read 18,273,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
They are flying people without testing and relocating them to cities near you. It's very relevant for people like you who keep claiming we can end the pandemic when ironically same political party that is promoting "Covidism" as a religion is ironically spreading more Covid with woke politics that only punish the law abiding class while the Republican party who wanted to keep things open kept us much safer in all areas (not just Covid but other areas by keeping the economy running and crime down by punishing violent criminals rather than anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers). I have only lived in Idaho for 2 days now, yet my quality of life is much higher here.
Welcome "neighbor "

Old 05-21-2022, 05:31 AM

5,324 posts, read 18,273,163 times
Quote:
I don't care about stupid labels. I care about ending the pandemic.
According to NPR and your beloved Fauci, it is over! https://www.npr.org/2022/04/27/10949...phase-covid-19

Its time for you to face the reality of the majority or simply live your life as isolated as you wish and not be concerned about others. As another posted stated, I do feel bad for you, being so scared to live life and enjoy it has to be miserable.

Old 05-21-2022, 07:23 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,979,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmasPandoraBox View Post
Some people are psychologically unwell, and prefer to lock themselves out of society, prefer to obsess over hygiene, and COVID pandemic protocols gave their sociopathy a virtuous veneer. Now that the curtain is pulled back we can see how ugly they really are.

Until the next manufactured scamdemic, any over or under if they make this monkeypox into COVID part 2?
The funniest thing about monkeypox is it was a conspiracy last year. I remember readong about it and how it was the next play once the covid plandemic wears off and now it's happening. Monkeypox is said to actually be a vax side effect but we'll see how it's spun in the media.

Old 05-21-2022, 08:11 AM

26,739 posts, read 26,828,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
The funniest thing about monkeypox is it was a conspiracy last year. I remember readong about it and how it was the next play once the covid plandemic wears off and now it's happening. Monkeypox is said to actually be a vax side effect but we'll see how it's spun in the media.
Not true. Monkeypox is a virus that originates in wild animals like rodents and primates, and occasionally jumps to people.

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeyp...x-vaccine.html

Old 05-21-2022, 08:21 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,979,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Not true. Monkeypox is a virus that originates in wild animals like rodents and primates, and occasionally jumps to people.

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeyp...x-vaccine.html
That doesnt mean it cant be a vaccine side effect. Not going to rule it out, especially with how it is outbreaking and for the fact this was predicted a year ago.

Attached Thumbnails
Coronavirus-1652970500009m.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California