Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2022, 06:54 AM

5,671 posts, read 5,873,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Ty Gibbs... what is the deal with this kid?
Or is it just the Gibbs culture?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mor...er/ar-AA12vNVE
Geezus H freaking Christ - He was playing around with the camera man! He just finished an interview and was having a litle fun. I dont like the little sob, but damn!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2022, 08:04 AM

9,888 posts, read 10,820,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Geezus H freaking Christ - He was playing around with the camera man! He just finished an interview and was having a litle fun. I dont like the little sob, but damn!
wow dude ...
From the description that's not how they described it, maybe your right, the link for the video didn't work.

Old 10-04-2022, 09:30 AM

Quote:
wow dude ...
From the description that's not how they described it, maybe your right, the link for the video didn't work.
I didnt see a link for a video of Ty Gibbs. What I saw when actaully watching iot on TV, Ty just gave an interview, to whom I dont recall but after it was basically over, Cow Patty and Brian Doohickey were talking while the camera was still on Ty. He jokingl put his hand over the lens 2 or 3 times smiling about it. Not once did I think there was anything "bad" about it. Look, like I said, I dont like the snot nosed little brat, but this kind of BS story are the reasons why many fans have left, and why some drivers get attitudes. If I had to base my opinion of him solely on what MSN had to say, I wouldnt be a fan. (Again, I hate the little johnson!)

Old 10-04-2022, 09:52 AM

Quote:
I didnt see a link for a video of Ty Gibbs. What I saw when actaully watching iot on TV, Ty just gave an interview, to whom I dont recall but after it was basically over, Cow Patty and Brian Doohickey were talking while the camera was still on Ty. He jokingl put his hand over the lens 2 or 3 times smiling about it. Not once did I think there was anything "bad" about it. Look, like I said, I dont like the snot nosed little brat, but this kind of BS story are the reasons why many fans have left, and why some drivers get attitudes. If I had to base my opinion of him solely on what MSN had to say, I wouldnt be a fan. (Again, I hate the little johnson!)
hahaha , I get it... so what is it that causes you to "hate the little johnson"?

Old 10-04-2022, 10:18 AM

Quote:
hahaha , I get it... so what is it that causes you to "hate the little johnson"?
Hop on Youtube and scheck out some of antics this spoon fed brat has done. I hate his whole attitude. He thinks he can do no wrong, and when he does, Paps will takwe care of it. Id suspend his ass just because of what he did on pit road with Ty Dillion, super dangeround and could have killed memebers of RFK racing and Nascar officials. Doesnt belong in Cup at all right now, or next year either! Sure, they all do stupid stuff at times, but goo God this kis is being just plain stupid and disrespectful.

Old 10-04-2022, 11:05 AM

9,495 posts, read 9,809,471 times
Quote:
Why would he not be crazy about driving the 48. I would think he would be ecstatic at the opportunity.
Ask him, he's the one who said he didn't want to race CUP the rest of the year?

Old 10-04-2022, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Talladega, was the first race I've watched in months.... Imho... pretty boring for Dega with the exception of Elliots power move to win the race.
Now comes the ROVAL which bodes well for the Hendrick boys. Evidently Bowman could be back in his ride, and it sounds like Mr. H is somewhat hopeful that They could Win Byrons appeal which would put him back in it and I believe Saurez out. Should be interesting.
I thought Dega was pretty good actually. Lot's of lead changes. No "Big One". Exciting finish.

What else do you want?

Old 10-04-2022, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Hop on Youtube and scheck out some of antics this spoon fed brat has done. I hate his whole attitude. He thinks he can do no wrong, and when he does, Paps will takwe care of it. Id suspend his ass just because of what he did on pit road with Ty Dillion, super dangeround and could have killed memebers of RFK racing and Nascar officials. Doesnt belong in Cup at all right now, or next year either! Sure, they all do stupid stuff at times, but goo God this kis is being just plain stupid and disrespectful.
Lighten up Francis!! I'm not a JGR fan, but sheesh.

I listened to his interview on "The Download" and was impressed with the kid. He's got some growing to do, but he'll be fine.

Old 10-04-2022, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
Lighten up Francis!! I'm not a JGR fan, but sheesh.

I listened to his interview on "The Download" and was impressed with the kid. He's got some growing to do, but he'll be fine.
So him purposely hitting Ty Dillon and nearly pushing him into pit crew members and officials is OK? You are one of those guys Larry Mac calls an enabler and blame his age and lack of experience on idiocy. He doesnt belong in Cup, period, and IMO he doesnt belong on Nascar with his IDGAF attitude. If Joe doesnt put his foot down and do something soon, he will be just as guilty when Ty kills somebody!

Old 10-04-2022, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
I thought Dega was pretty good actually. Lot's of lead changes. No "Big One". Exciting finish.

What else do you want?
I don't often agree with Denny Hamlin but when I do, he's right!
A train of 2 lines, you can't run 3 wide, you can't pass, you basically have to just hope the guy in front of you try's to change lanes so you can move forward.... Yaaaaaaawn
https://www.speedwaydigest.com/index...-superspeedway
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing