Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2023, 10:43 AM

6,105 posts, read 3,344,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
There are many, many murders where there is no eyewitness to the actual killing. Circumstantial and physical evidence place Oswald on the Sixth Floor. I won't repeat that either.
There is circumstantial and physical evidence that Mac Wallace was on the 6th floor of the TSBD.

See how that works?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2023, 10:56 AM

6,980 posts, read 2,703,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-5 View Post
Does anyone here think this is plausible? I personally it happened.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wo...ae747293ba416e

JFK shot by secret service agent George Hickey, claims detective Colin McLaren.

Here is gist. Oswald fires first shot misses, second shot by Oswald hits, not fatal. After second shot, the limo behind JFKs speeds up abruptly. The agent standing in back seat with his hand on the trigger, falls back into the seat and gun discharges by accident, hitting Kennedy in the head from the rear. It explains the gun smoke smell on the street and the strange behavior of secret service battling local authorities over autopsy and body.
The other reason that this is true is that the SS was recently issued M16 rifles that they were not very familiar with.

Old 11-06-2023, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
The other reason that this is true is that the SS was recently issued M16 rifles that they were not very familiar with.
The reason I’m skeptical about this SS theory is that Dave Powers and Kenny O’Donnell both stated to Tip O’Neill, former Speaker of The House, that they both heard shots from the knoll. Not behind Kennedy.

Whats ironic about this is that Tip O’Neill knew privately that the Warren Report was seriously flawed, based largely on this dinner conversation with Powers and O’Donnell, but he still vehemently opposed the creation of the HSCA. Go figure.

Why? Because Tip O’Neill knew that the FBI coerced O’Donnell to commit perjury. Powers was oddly never called before the Warren Commission.

That sums up our government in a nutshell. They know something was covered up, but yet, they don’t want it brought to light.

Old 11-06-2023, 01:37 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,306,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
There is circumstantial and physical evidence that Mac Wallace was on the 6th floor of the TSBD.

See how that works?

[quote]https://jfkfacts.org/new-look-lbj-jo...-wallace-myth/

Quote:
From these events arose the hoary legend that Mac Wallace had something to do with JFK’s assassination.

Mellen kills the legend. She points out that the two “experts” who said that fingerprint came from Wallace were not certified identification experts at the time of their claims. They also used a faulty image of the fingerprint. She notes that the JFK authors who repeated the story of the Mac Wallace fingerprint often used identical language without ever bothering verify the claim.

By contrast, Mellen did the due diligence. She obtained a quality fingerprint image from the National Archives and showed it to an accredited expert, Robert Garrett, without disclosing the issue at stake. Garrett stated, without qualification, that the fingerprint does not match Wallace’s. Mellen reproduces his methodology. The Mac Wallace fingerprint myth has now been definitively debunked.

Old 11-06-2023, 02:10 PM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
On Sunday, November 5, the National Geographic Channel showed a 3 part program called "JFK: One Day In America." It included interviews with some of the remaining witnesses, including Clint Hill (now 91 years old and using oxygen), SS agent Paul Landis, Ruth Paine, and Gayle Newman.

Did any of you see it? Did you learn anything new?

I assume the program is available on streaming services and will probably be shown again near November 22.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/t...day-in-america

Old 11-06-2023, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Nathan Darby is a certified fingerprint expert and he matched the smudged fingerprint, that sat for 35 years in the archives, to Wallace’s fingerprint card.

This is what the government does. They attack the integrity and the competency of anyone who doesn’t agree with their manufactured result.

Last edited by mensaguy; 11-06-2023 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: Removed extra quote tag

Old 11-07-2023, 11:44 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,306,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Nathan Darby is a certified fingerprint expert and he matched the smudged fingerprint, that sat for 35 years in the archives, to Wallace’s fingerprint card.

This is what the government does. They attack the integrity and the competency of anyone who doesn’t agree with their manufactured result.
Joan Mellen, the author of the book I quoted, doesn't like Johnson at all. She refers to his "Great Society" as a cynical ploy. The book is highly critical of Johnson. She believes he was a corrupt politician. I do not agree with many of her conclusions.

Yet, she disputes the whole Mac Wallace fingerprint business. I don't see how you can call this book an attack by the government on the integrity of this expert. Mellen is a private author and she reviewed the conclusions of another expert that disputes Darby's conclusion.

Old 11-07-2023, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Joan Mellen, the author of the book I quoted, doesn't like Johnson at all. She refers to his "Great Society" as a cynical ploy. The book is highly critical of Johnson. She believes he was a corrupt politician. I do not agree with many of her conclusions.

Yet, she disputes the whole Mac Wallace fingerprint business. I don't see how you can call this book an attack by the government on the integrity of this expert. Mellen is a private author and she reviewed the conclusions of another expert that disputes Darby's conclusion.
Are you naive enough to think that the government doesn’t use private media companies, reporters, authors, etc. to attack people who dare question an official report?

Now it does look like Mellen isn’t a part of that type of thing, no way to know for sure, but many others are.

Regardless, I’m not sure why you trust her judgment over countless other authors who swear by Nathan Darby’s 14 point match. Is it because you don’t want Mac Wallace in that window? Why would you care about LBJ’s legacy? The guy was a miserable SOB who is likely rotting in Hell.

But just because Mellen allegedly obtained Wallace’s fingerprint and then had her “expert” look at it, that doesn’t mean it’s “debunked”. That just means that for whatever reason, she disagrees with what the previous expert declared.

Even if you don’t believe it was his fingerprint, there were eye witnesses who said they seen a guy in the TSBD window that looked like Mac Wallace, balding and heavy build, which is quite different from Lee, who is slimmer and a head of hair.

So I still stand by what I posted. There is physical and circumstantial evidence that Mac Wallace was in the window.

But Mac Wallace isn’t even a hill I’m willing to die on. Do I believe Mac Wallace was there in the TBSD? I doubt it, because I don’t think LBJ would be that stupid. Unless we are talking about 3-D chess. Maybe this rogue CIA element coerced Wallace to be present, just so they could use him to put pressure on LBJ?

This is how the FBI works. They try to get something on politicians so they can control them. LBJ looked pretty controlled to me, based on how he was so quick to go to war in Vietnam.

Anyway, my whole premise is this: Brennan and Givens changed their story. They were probably pressured by the FBi to do so. Buell Frazier stated that Lee’s package was too small to be a rifle. Officer Baker immediately ran into the building, found Lee downstairs drinking a coke.

I still have no rock solid evidence that Lee was even on the 6th floor. I have just as much evidence that Mac Wallace was on the 6th floor.

Let’s not get into the actual rifle and the ridiculous chain of custody and the magical fingerprint lifted from the rifle that showed up many days later.

Old 11-17-2023, 07:49 PM

1,394 posts, read 1,403,751 times
I watched the documentary on paramount + last night about the parkland doctors. I have always been a one shooter guy and I just never have been one to go down a rabbit hole. But, I will say it was very thought provoking to me. I would recommend a watch to those in this thread. While I didn’t make the conversation to the conspiracy side, the doctors did have some interesting eyewitness testimony.

I am not sure if it is behind a paywall, but I got it as a Walmart + member.

Old 11-18-2023, 06:43 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latunafish View Post
I watched the documentary on paramount + last night about the parkland doctors. I have always been a one shooter guy and I just never have been one to go down a rabbit hole. But, I will say it was very thought provoking to me. I would recommend a watch to those in this thread. While I didn’t make the conversation to the conspiracy side, the doctors did have some interesting eyewitness testimony.

I am not sure if it is behind a paywall, but I got it as a Walmart + member.
So others can find it, please tell us the title of the program.

Speaking of TV programs, the History channel program "Kennedy" starts today, November 18, at 8:00PM, EST. I do not know if it will have any new information of interest to those of us who try to learn about the assassination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History