Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2023, 03:49 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Matthew

And again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: 46Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

I know this woman, I know her personaly, I mean, I know what it means to find a pearl, to buy the field and spend all your time with a shovel in your hand, its a very specific goal that this woman had says a great deal about what she did with money and time.

Da Vinci is telling us personal things about what this woman did with her money.

I will get back to this one.

See the shovel on her head?

She made her own covering.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-images-9-.jpeg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2023, 03:56 PM

Way better picture, this painting is really fun too.

Da Vinci is a freaking master of illusion.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-s-l400.jpg  

Old 05-12-2023, 05:23 PM

Why are they looking at that shovel on her head, what is in it?

O, well, probably blew it up to much, but one can find eyes in the darkness.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230512_182013.jpg  

Old 05-12-2023, 05:45 PM

We found male and female genitalia is both the virgins on the rocks, we found them in Mona, in John the Baptist because of a biblical language of the eyes, of the hands, of colors that are expressing male and female in that one person is both.

This woman's shoulder, what does it tell us about the woman, what did she do?

Old 05-12-2023, 08:41 PM

Some time in the future they are going to find Da Vinci's gallery which I figure holds 500 to a thousand Da Vinci's.

Take a 1 inch by 1 inch paper and begin making squares till you get 500 or so, make a plan to put a painting in each one. Square by square.

That is what I saw in the Baptist painting.

I could show this grid to anyone, you can see the squares painted but I dont have the tools to see them.

No, really, I would say that for this reason, the Baptist is the prize. I sure wished I could view it.

Old 05-12-2023, 09:26 PM

Can we close this thread?

In my opinion, I think I have proven that Da Vinci was above putting colors to a thing that couldn't be colored.

What I have said here is not known, nobody will find other people saying what I have said here.

Just to be sure, I am not guilty of plagerism.

Old 05-16-2023, 12:33 AM

You see the Juniper tree, and you know beyond any doubt that you are going to this scripture because this is the main Juniper scripture about a life changing event that is to happen in a person's walk.

1 Kings
1And Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and withal how he had slain all the prophets with the sword. 2Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time. 3And when he saw that, he arose, and went for his life, and came to Beersheba, which belongeth to Judah, and left his servant there. 4But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers. 5And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat. 6And he looked, and, behold, there was a cake baken on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he did eat and drink, and laid him down again. 7And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee. 8And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God.

The Lord Speaks to Elijah at Horeb
I am not in your fire Elijah, not in your wind, not in your earthquake. Notice the cruse of water by her head, but there is fire in the bottle.

At the top right in the back ground you see 2 great towers, one with a crow's nest. In earlie days before electricity, there were crow's nests and places that a man would ascend to in order to wake up the priests to begin their temple duties, in fact, Jesus telling Peter about the crow was not a bird at all, it was a man in a crow's nest waking up the priests to begin their duties of Passover.

If you turned the picture sideways to see whats under the tree, you might notice a cross on a hill facing an obelisk, but when you look closer, the obelisk is a great wall.

To the right you may have found two pink legs standing in the water so that you see the reflection of the legs on the water, and you will see the pink neck of an ostrich seeing an ostrich standing in the water.

Its important that the water is there so we dont get the idea that the ostrich is there putting his head in the dirt

You may have noticed a couple of wolves.

Also, the woman in the picture is left handed, Da Vinci makes a point of focusing the left eye on you to insinuate her dominating eye, and where he goes with this is to Benjamin, the wolf, the band of left handers wheras right handers say something quite different when one has realized the langiage of hands and eyes where the left is of spirits, and the right of flesh or to say a left side is male, and the right female.

The ostritch has the biggest egg of all, and Isaiah says that God demands a woman give birth to a manchild, a full grown man

Anyway, give you something to think about, the great towers, even her left shoulder is detached from her body, zoom in on the left shoulder and see it as a tower with a window at the top for somebody to be closest to God in an upper room.

Who, or what is the woman?
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230515_232715.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-catherine-merlin-qeghu5jdy5s-unsplash-scaled-e1631640316457.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-16-2023 at 01:03 AM..

Old 05-16-2023, 02:08 AM

Does the woman have an oddly shapped head resembling an ostrich egg?

Old 05-16-2023, 11:05 PM

https://www.leonardodavinci.net/the-mona-lisa.jsp.

Very frustrating trying to find the right version that shows whats inside of her shoulder, this one is better than some but you still cant see the face by the eagle like another version that I already posted, none of the encyclopedias from wiki to Britannica have a good clear view, this one is almost, but its like with each view of a camera, its different with most of them going into pixel error.

I will find a good one though.

This one woudnt let me download it so I put the page and its way different at the shoulder, good in some ways, bad in others.

Old 05-17-2023, 04:40 AM

Again, the red of the shoulder is a male organ displaying its seed, and the seed is a manchild where at the moment he is born, he is caught up to heavenly places as your immortal house.

Can you make out a bear, the snoot of a crock? A dragon is a nile crock, anything of a leopard in the darkness watching the child being born?

Context
Revelation 12

the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5And she brought forth a man child,

Revelation 13
The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded

They are watching.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230517_025436.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230517_041046.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230516_211430.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality