Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2023, 10:44 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Thanks for replying, I sure appreciate it, yeah, doll hairs lol. I cant remember where I picked that up. I still got alot to go, just been under the weather.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2023, 11:21 AM

See the two windows?

There is a far right opening in the rock, and of course the bottum of this opening brings to mind an upside down door or window.

Besides that opening in the rocks begging you to turn the painting upside down, there is a real window to the left lower corner of the opening in the rocks, that window is the same arched shape of the framed virgins on the rocks.

It wants you to look at the window upside down to see the face in the window, but its not the face thats the attraction, its what he is looking at. I swear, there are 100 images in this one painting, and face after face after face.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230603_121411.jpg  

Old 06-03-2023, 12:42 PM

Different pictures show some things better, some things worse.

The bird you can see perfectly, but look at the woman's left arm cloack, the gold part that is in the shape of a door, look at all the blood on the door post, look at the blood on Jesus feet.

The blood of the gold door is blood gushing out a left eye between the gold and blue.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-1200px-leonardo_da_vinci_attributed_-_madonna_litta.jpg  

Old 06-03-2023, 12:50 PM

If you see the two black eyes, the left gushing blood, turn the picture sideways and look at the face in the left golden arm cloak looking sideways with Jesus having stepped on his head.

Old 06-03-2023, 02:05 PM

Turn this picture sideways.

Look for the eyes, of course what is obvious is Jesus being both male and female.

Look for eyes, look at his left leg and his member.

Look at the bird's beak sideways and see the right eye of a woman, then see the red eye next to it.

Look at what seems to be a drop of blood falling on his stomach.

Look at the left wing of the bird, only, see a nose. What is the bird doing with his beak? An eye under his armpit. Does his thumb looked wrapped?
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230603_143225.jpg  

Old 06-04-2023, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
See the two windows?

There is a far right opening in the rock, and of course the bottum of this opening brings to mind an upside down door or window.

Besides that opening in the rocks begging you to turn the painting upside down, there is a real window to the left lower corner of the opening in the rocks, that window is the same arched shape of the framed virgins on the rocks.

It wants you to look at the window upside down to see the face in the window, but its not the face thats the attraction, its what he is looking at. I swear, there are 100 images in this one painting, and face after face after face.
Look at the lower left at the clay under the white flowers, there is a square with a woman's face looking up, the child's legs form a square oing down into the earth with a face there.

I have been looking at this picture for 15 years here and there, and the first thing that catches my eye with a grin is what is above the angel's head in the darkness you see a left hand just like you see left eyes because its the left eye kingdom of righteousness.

Below the hand a greenish turquoise color catches your eye because your mind sees two long beautiful legs of a woman in shorts.

You can see a face in the rocks next to the woman, the colors are there for a reason, there is an image there, and if anyone can figure it out what those legs are a part of, I will send you a 50 dollar Microsoft points card.

It would be interesting if somebody claimed it.

Above the virgin's head are lights in the rocks that are also interesting, this painting has images every way you turn it.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-04-2023 at 07:41 PM..

Old 06-05-2023, 10:54 PM

I have spent very little time on this painting besides knowing that its the right eye, right hand female kingdom that is one painting amongst 3 that are one. There is just so many hidden images its hard knowing where to start, and until I connect all the dots, I am going to be taking a look at the man in the background rock filled with images so much so that I would give anything to view the original.

Across the water a right hand of stone crops up, but in front of that hand and on our side of the water is a rock formation you are going to want to zoom in to the top of the rock to find his white glowing eyes, you will see faces there, a prison door amongst other things, and of course, what is the man looking at that he wants you to look at?

On the opposite side of the painting in white rock at the top of the painting, you want to look for a golden arch like a gateway.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230605_212230.jpg  

Old 06-07-2023, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I have spent very little time on this painting besides knowing that its the right eye, right hand female kingdom that is one painting amongst 3 that are one. There is just so many hidden images its hard knowing where to start, and until I connect all the dots, I am going to be taking a look at the man in the background rock filled with images so much so that I would give anything to view the original.

Across the water a right hand of stone crops up, but in front of that hand and on our side of the water is a rock formation you are going to want to zoom in to the top of the rock to find his white glowing eyes, you will see faces there, a prison door amongst other things, and of course, what is the man looking at that he wants you to look at?

On the opposite side of the painting in white rock at the top of the painting, you want to look for a golden arch like a gateway.
The rock formation that is a man standing facing us looking up to his right side is extreemly intetesting isnt it? He is astounding and I know I am not the only one who can see these things which look obvious to me but I am relunctant to say because at least some of the images have been seen by some of you, and if you even spend 15 min looking at it, you might get some idea of the sheer volume of what is there hidden.

Again, this is the fallen kingdom as we are today born into this fallen prison of death.

I get about 100 views from each post taking it slow giving people a chance to look before I say too much, I figure out of a hundred views I got 25 people returning and maybe I have a handful of people really taking their time imagining just how much is there. I would wager that if Da Vinci were here himself explaining what he did on that one rock would take a very long time.

That is just one rock on the left, but look at the lone man in the window of the upper right. You cant see a man, its very small but your mind knows its a man walking alone.

I know I have a few people looking, be real nice if you told me what you see if you see the man's glowing white eyes looking up and you know its a man, then tell me what you see.

The paintings are books and books.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-07-2023 at 06:01 AM..

Old 06-07-2023, 06:14 AM

Ecclesiastes

Remember Your Creator in Your Youth

1Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; 2While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain: 3In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened, 4And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low; 5Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets: 6Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. 7Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. 8Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.

Old 06-07-2023, 07:02 AM

The Mona Lisa is read beginning with our fall to this earth and it traces our History in a path through a mountain across a river on to Mona's left side. The problem being is that we all have to crossover from being with a fallen shephard in our left eye to crossing over to become the new son of the right hand. Jesus path begins on right side of Mona, crosses the water where he and his bride stand on the other side, Jesus dressed in blue, the bride dressed in white, but again, its an astounding painting I cant share on here, but I swear its there but too small to see.

My point is the crossing over which is shown in so many stories in symbolism, that we are two sons, a division will come with a crossing over from being the first born son of the left with our father being Satan and we must hate our father, to a crossing over to being the second born of spirit, son of the right hand with all the inheritance.

That is the reason for many images, but in an earlier post I showed how the blue virgin on the rocks was sporting a hook but I grinned and was ambiguous thinking it would stick in somebody's head.

The two virgins on the rocks go in either window of the Madonna feeding the child, and that angel in the blue virgin is a mountain climber, she crosses over and throughto the other side.

No, really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality