Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2023, 12:58 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

I am going to be out for a couple days and when I come back, this is goung to get shocking, but I thought I would leave a couple more pics to have fun looking at concerning the girl kneeled down in both of these paintings.

Look at the black female representation and look at the girl's elbow in the see through fabric, you will see a woman's face seemingly staring at the child's back because she wants you to see what she is looking at, but its not the boy's back. Remember the left side is of the spirits and of birds who bring them. Remember that it is kingdom against kingdom where the left shoulder bird should fight the snake of the right hand.

I dont want to ruin it, so I will leave it till I get back.

Now look at the blue male representation, look at the angel and the cavern going down into her back, look at the hook by her side as if used to climb out of a hole. Zoom in and let your eyes try to imagine you could literally see anything there. Look at the top of her shoulder for an eye. Look to the far right at the level of the bottum of the wings and see a face, and what the face is looking at. Look at the blackness of her back and the red and blue dipping in the darkness, what is.it?

Why the hook, why the cavern, and as I have shown caverns before, I havent shown them all. Also, what is on the child's head?

Exodus

And he said unto the people, Be ready against the third day: come not at your wives.

16And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled. 17And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount.

The Lord Visits Sinai

18And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly. 19And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.

This is the the most frightning thing in the bible, a trump begins to sound louder and louder, and then you hear God's voice, but you also see his voice in the air, the whole mountain is quaking and smoking and God speaks.The people were so terrified that they begged Moses that God should not ever speak to them again.

Today is that day where God said," Prepare yourself against the third day."

See you guys on the other side when the mountain stops quaking.

Out for Pentecost, back in a few days, meanwhile, if you see what the satin woman is looking at, give us a heads up, you have to look sideways.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230523_012658.png   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230523_012636.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-23-2023 at 01:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2023, 06:47 AM

A Red Headed Woodpecker Pecking On A Tree

Just like all the shoulders, the angel in the blue male left handed virgin is displaying a male organ.

First off, look at the silver/cord leading down into the earth in the black female right hand virgin.

Now look at the blue male left hand virgin and see the same silver rope attached to the hook that the angel is wearing on her hip, and of course the cavern leading down into the angel. The two ropes are connected showing motion between the two virgins.

Now flip the blue male virgin sideways that the angel is looking up. In the last post I said to look at the angel to see the red color by her wings, a red color mixed with blue as if something is peering down the hole in the angel' back. Looking at it sideways, you can clearly see a red headed woodpecker pecking on wood because the angel is a tree.

There lower is another opening with steps under the angel and you can see a man's face peering out with his eyes looking sideways to the right because he wants you to look at the boys left hand at the orange clay.

In the boys left hand you are going to see a bird's head that is putting out the left eye of a man's face thete in the orange clay representing hell, and in the orange clay, you can see a house and other things looking sideways.

Before you an get the whole idea of the silver rope and the silver hook, you have to place both virgins in their respctive windows on either side of the breastfeeding virgin.

What is going on with that rope and hook?

See the serpent on the angel's shoulder in the blue cloaked virgin?

See the roots of a tree going down the angel's back in the blue cloaked male version?
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230527_072136.png   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230527_072110.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230527_072505.jpg  

Old 05-27-2023, 07:39 AM

Look at the hands of both babies under the virgin, the black female verson has a child with his hands together, but now look at the child in the blue male verson under the virgin, he is playing over the hole of a viper, and his hands are not together like the opposite female verson, this child has a snake in his hands, and what is he doing with the snake?

That same snake in that babie's hand is the same snake we see on the head of the breastfeeding virgin.

I figure all that alone should prove the fact that these 3 pictures are one just like the 3 women are one, just like Mona, John, and Salvator are one.

Why would Da Vinci do this?

I am going to give my opinion.

If you are a person who takes the narrow way, it means that your eye is on a particular prize, and everything you do in life is through the motivation of obtaining the prize which awaits very few people, 1 in 10 million people. Everything you read and everything you do, you do for that prize.

Those who take the narrow way are taking the way of a high priest, and that narrow way is a very narrow way because it leads into the holy of holies where there is no door, and no entrance of any kind because it represents the wall within a virgin that has no door. The high priest himsellf is dressed in a way to bring to mind a male phallus where at the bottum of his garment is filled with golden pomegranate which aer famous for seeds, pomegranate bells as his own seed. The high priest wants to get past the wall of a virgin but like any other virgin, there is no way in, and so once a year, we see a high priest trying to enter a room with no door and he only has 3 options. The high priest is specically trying to get past the wall of a virgin to plant his seed.

The priest can push against the side of the 400 pound veil to then squeeze and squirm past it into the throneroom. The priest may also squeeze and squirm himself underneath the 400 pound veil like a worm pushing as he goes.

The third option would be to take a great sword to cut the veil from the top to the bottum just like it split, but that would ruin the plan of God ripping it himsrlf.

So it is with a high priest, and the one and only thing a high priest has on his mind is the prize.

The prize are 12 squares filled with magical colors that a high priest would wear on his chest being the front runner of an army facing another army.

When the high priest faces an enemy army, those 12 bright colors upon his chest emit such violent, brilliance of light that everyone knows its a high priest but the enemy army runs for their lives.

12 colored squares as 4 groups of 3.

Da Vinci was a man who took the narrow way, and it is my very good opinion that Da Vinci wanted 12 paintings to stand out above anything else he did. I am certain this seems far fetched, but we are talking about a man who knew the bible, one who coukd read and speak the hidden biblical language backwards and forewards and he knew he was the greatest biblical teacher there ever was, but had he taught anyone truth, he would no doubt be accused for heresy, and no doubt killed.

The 12 stones upon a breastplate come in 3's representing 4 camps.

Well, just opinion, but you can bet, Da Vinci spent a lot of time thinking about the prize so few 8n histort had obtained.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-27-2023 at 08:14 AM..

Old 05-27-2023, 11:05 AM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
I have thoroughly enjoyed your tutorial and very creative interpretations of pareidolia. You have given this a lot of thought and rigorous attention. Thank you! Da Vincci was indeed a remarkable man and might very well have intended to present what you suggest, IMO. You had to be extremely careful to avoid heresy in those days.

Old 05-27-2023, 11:36 AM

Wow, that means a lot to me, really. I think Da Vinci was the best teacher especially in debating hell and the division of the goat and sheep, hands down the best teacher, and I would like to say in the unlikely chance a Da Vinci expert saw this in years to come, that the first thing I found was the face of Jesus in the waters of Mona and i knew instinctively that I had to find Jesus on the other side.

I had a really big computer with a lot of pixels, and just on a fluke, or a feeling, I blew up the painting of Mona on the other side of the water and I didnt expect to find anything but I had these antique thick rounded magnifying glasses and I distinctively saw the color white, and the color blue, the type of blue in the virgin on the rocks.

Jesus has his back to us as he is looking at a bride dressed in a white wedding garment.

I showed this picture to my Dad and he simply couldnt believe it, but there it was plain as day the size of which would fit on the tip of a sharp pencil, tiny. My family just figured the experts already knew all this stuff but they dont.

No way to show it here, but if I had a chance to talk to those experts spending untold amounts of money, I could at least show them where to look lol.

Thanks again. I know I have a few people checking in, I hope everybody shares a post they like on facebook or twitter, poor Da Davinci, the things he knew but couldnt say, and that is just in the religion side.

Old 05-29-2023, 05:44 AM

Default A Red headed wood pecker pecking on the tree of life,??

A Red Headed Woodpecker Pecking On A Tree Of Life?

Just like all the shoulders, the angel in the blue male left handed virgin is displaying a male organ.

First off, look at the silver/cord leading down into the earth in the black female right hand virgin.

Now look at the blue male left hand virgin and see the same silver rope attached to the hook that the angel is wearing on her hip, and of course the cavern leading down into the angel. The two ropes are connected showing motion between the two virgins.

Now flip the blue male virgin sideways that the angel is looking up. In the last post I said to look at the angel to see the red color by her wings, a red color mixed with blue as if something is peering down the hole in the angel' back. Looking at it sideways, you can clearly see a red headed woodpecker pecking on wood because the angel is a tree.

There lower is another opening with steps under the angel and you can see a man's face peering out with his eyes looking sideways to the right because he wants you to look at the boys left hand at the orange clay.

In the boys left hand you are going to see a bird's head that is putting out the left eye of a man's face thete in the orange clay representing hell, and in the orange clay, you can see a house and other things looking sideways.

Before you an get the whole idea of the silver rope and the silver hook, you have to place both virgins in their respctive windows on either side of the breastfeeding virgin.

What is going on with that rope and hook?

See the serpent on the angel's shoulder in the blue cloaked virgin?

See the roots of a tree going down the angel's back in the blue cloaked male version?[/quote]

Plase gdoes anybody not see the red headef woodepecker pecking, its there, I can hlp.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230529_064913.jpg  

Old 05-29-2023, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I have thoroughly enjoyed your tutorial and very creative interpretations of pareidolia. You have given this a lot of thought and rigorous attention. Thank you! Da Vincci was indeed a remarkable man and might very well have intended to present what you suggest, IMO. You had to be extremely careful to avoid heresy in those days.
My goal would berecieve a doctorare in Symbolism, of course no such thing exists but i think it should a thing.

Old 05-29-2023, 09:17 AM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
My goal would be to receive a doctorate in Symbolism, of course, no such thing exists but I think it should be a thing.
If I had the authority, I would award you one!

Old 05-31-2023, 11:59 PM

In this picture on the upper left arm is a humming bird flying down to the left, and opposite side of the black casp of the cloak there is a mouse jumping to the right escaping, and then you see the outline of an eagle flying up to eat the mouse.

Beside that eagle is a man's face and look as you might, you wont find another painting that shows that face but there is just so very much more hidden images within the Mona Lisa, it makes me sad that there arent better pictures.

Look at Mon's eyes, both of them are square as doors but there is an image in her left eye, and that eye shadow is a hole. So very many more places to look that I dont even know where to start, if anyone finds better detailed pictures, plaese put them up here. The hummingbird is full of pictures, and the mouse in this picture cant be seen in most, you really have to look at a lot of pictures

On the left side of Mona in the rocks there appears to be a man's face highlighting his right eye, also on the the side of the picture you can see the path coming out of the rocks better w2and you xan almost see Jona's face in the mouth of the whale

So many messed up pixels but the mest up pixels tell me something is there just like the face next to the eagle on the bottom right and so many other places I sure wish I could see,but above all of them, there is a painting at the very bottum of tbis pictured on the right .

Look at the material in gold with very colors, the colors are there for a reson even if pixelated.

The eyes are the vest to compare with others, what is working with those eyes?

Look at the neck.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230601_000322.jpg  

Old 06-03-2023, 10:05 AM

29,526 posts, read 9,700,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The colored version of Da Vinci's Salvator Mundi sold for 450 million doll hairs, the highest price ever paid for a painting in history.

In this thread I am going to attempt to prove that Da Vinci had nothing to do with painting that painting. The person who painted the salvator had no knowledge of Da Vinci's serpents when he painted the serpent on the right wrist of the Salvator Mundi, he didnt know there was ever a serpent on the right wrist of Jesus.
The title of this thread caught my eye, because I just finished reading a fascinating book about this fascinating person, titled, "Leonardo da Vinci" by Walter Isaacson. I have also followed this story about the controversy surrounding the Salvator Mundi painting. Authenticating works by Leonardo da Vinci has made for many a challenge for the experts and reading the stories about these efforts to authenticate the works of Leonardo da Vinci is almost as fascinating as the polymath himself.

I haven't read all through this thread, but I share the interest. BTW, did you mean to write "450 million doll hairs?" Not sure I've ever heard that one before...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality