Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2023, 09:57 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,431,246 times

Advertisements

The half face image on the right side of the baptist painting is an illusion showing more than just a half of face. Look at John and pretend you are going to draw a half face showing a deformed skull, and think of a skull like little green aliens would have.

You want to put it there, but you dont want it noticed, now take your hand and outline a skull just a little lighter shade beginning at the top right center of the painting arching down drawling a big skull with a narrow chin.

But what's on the left upper side of the painting?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-11-2023 at 11:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2023, 10:05 PM

The eye in the half face in the upper right hand of the Baptist painting is also a prison showing a keyhole, it also serves as a mouth to another face with reason.

The door with the keyhole is just one of two doors with a keyholes.

There are also 2 doors within you, on either side of you.

Old 05-11-2023, 10:38 PM

What should we find on the left upper side of the Baptist painting.

The right side is given to Eve and the serpent, you were born as her son, saddly, you are in a prison that you dont even know you are in, you are locked in this house of flesh.

Thankfully we have a choice, the king you were born as can make the same choice Moses did when he refused to be son of the Pharoah.

5 in John's house.

"From now on there shall be 5 in a house."

Old 05-11-2023, 10:45 PM

John just had his head cut off and it is literally showing what exactly happens in death when the house ceases to be, when the virgin gives birth.

All the sons of God are witnessing John' death and Da Vinci paints them as witnesses within the kingdom heaven.

Old 05-11-2023, 11:34 PM

John pointing to his chest

John's two fingers of his left hand pointing to his chest serve as the legs of a woman giving birth, the woman is John, and from where she gives birth from herself serves as an eye, the reason being is that those two fingers are ripping out an eye in death, and so John is giving birth, the eye is being circumcised in death, and so again, the left eye of John must show a phallus being circumcised of a fallen male spirit.

The two knuckles of the fingers arent painted because her knees are up giving birth and the knees are knuckles.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-12-2023 at 12:07 AM..

Old 05-12-2023, 12:20 AM

What is Mona's hands doing?

What is the child doing with his hands in both virgins on the rock?

The other child has two fingers up saying, "Fangs," But what is the other child doing with his hands, the child with the cross.

Well, it is funny.

Old 05-12-2023, 01:07 AM

What is the girl?

Look at her shoulder and know that red and green makes body and soul, and keep in mind that Da Vinci has to paint human organs to get his point across in what is taking place and who is who along with what is what.

Well, the black virgin on the rocks is female, the blue is male.

Understand that the black cloak has a silver cord leading down into the pits of earth through the opened mouth of a serpent, the angel is there with her shoulder just before a big cavern.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230512_014455.png  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-12-2023 at 01:16 AM..

Old 05-12-2023, 01:29 AM

This picture is male.

See the blue phallus?

See the phallus in the rocks?

The same word for carpenter is used for, " Stone Mason."

I would say Jesus was a stone mason where he could make stones speak, and the very reason for there being a phallus carved in the rocks, same reason the rock had to be struck where the water does flow.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230512_022453.jpg  

Old 05-12-2023, 04:10 AM

While the black virgin has a cavern leading down through her body through a door to her lower half below the fangs, this blue virgin has a doorway through the upper half of the body above the fangs.

The serpent has changed positions just as the positions changed with Adam, and the serpent in the garden, and also through the sons of Noah, another change with Jesus being born, and yet another after his birth.

When you put the 3 virgins together, we see Jesus as the virgin, Jesus as the head of the virgin by way of the cloth snake covering her head, right to Jesus becoming the first born son of many sons to follow into a brand new kingdom of heaven as being the child.

Just saying, whover painted the Salvator sure wasnt Da Vinci, not to even mention the colors.

My point is this, Da Vinci painted the Salvator black and white to represent smoke and spirit, but know this, that crystal ball is on John's thumb with a man's face glarying out of the crystal ball, but the Salvator Mundi is not a picture of Jesus, it is in fact, a picture of Jesus inside of John.

Once you try and color it, you are just trying to see Jesus standing on his own, and you wouldnt paint a Jesus with the covering of a serpent around his right wrist.

Da Vinci does in fact paint Jesus within the Baptist painting and upon his head is a crown covering of every precious stone.

Ezekiel

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

11Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

12Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230512_043654.jpg  

Old 05-12-2023, 04:47 AM

This is the virgin between the two virgins on the rock, and upon her head is a covering obviously meant to show a serpent as the head covering, again, the serpent moved from covering the body of the black serpent in being the cloak, and then we have the snake inside the garment of the blue virgin instead of being the cloak, and then we have a third position of the serpent upon the head.

Again, its a painting of Jesus inside of John, you cant paint the colored Mundi because it simply cannot be done, to do so would take away its entire meaning, and to do so means you just told on yourself because you put the snake in the wrong position, not to mention the snake in such form.

Give me a real Da Vinci, and I will show you hidden image after hidden image, illusion after illusion until each one is a document.

Not to even mention that absolutely stupid crystal ball with the guy putting the stara in it lol.

It is literally a blank page saying nothing at all.

That stupid crystal ball lol, I swear, I havent told Leo about it yet and anytime I think I might see it, I wear an eyepatch.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230512_052933.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality