Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2009, 04:05 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,662,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
After a long time and long journeys through the depths of life and it's challenges, I come to the circle to say hi, and send love and light to all my dear friends
Always good to have you come by my brother and may your journeys take you down the path that is less traveled and may it show you new experiences. osay..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2009, 02:50 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,169,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
We sit in silence and listen to one another as each of us speak of our different experiences,our different beliefs, we ask for support and we get support from one another and we do all of this out of respect for one another, we sit here as an example for others, as an example of how others of different beliefs, religions and cultures can respect one another and support one another in our time of need and prayer. This is the way things should be, this is the way humans should treat one another and by doing so we can all live in peace and harmony and let each of us worship our Creator as we feel is right for each of us in our own way without judgment or criticism, this is the way it should be. osay
Thank you for your kind invitation and extending your hand in understanding and friendship.

Old 03-25-2009, 03:34 PM

48,154 posts, read 22,016,035 times
I sit in the circle...breathing in love and breathing out peace. I am feeling connected; I feel the earth support me......Mitakuye Oyasin .... we truly are all related.

Old 03-25-2009, 10:53 PM

4,511 posts, read 7,522,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
I sit in the circle...breathing in love and breathing out peace. I am feeling connected; I feel the earth support me......Mitakuye Oyasin .... we truly are all related.

YouTube - RELATIVES

... gestalten ... G.

Old 03-26-2009, 05:29 AM

very beautiful ...... thank you effie briest. I have that saved to revisit.....as the flute played and I watched the images.....I could feel the peace......blessed assurance......mitakuye oyasin.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:17 AM

Pasque flower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-27-2009, 10:16 AM

I woke early this morning;
I didn't turn the lights on in the house;
Early light was ample to move about and to
re-occupy the downstairs rooms.

Perhaps that is why she didn't return to the forest.
Perhaps because the dog didn't get up with me, to go out and mark her claim to the yard.
The quality of light this March morning
Altered the rhythm of the household within.
Perhaps, the same in the forest.

At the sink, I filled the pot to make the morning coffee;
I glanced out the window and there she was;
Out of place and out of scale, beside the bird bath.

The encounter was silent and gentle, but she must have felt me watching her.
She swiveled her ears to catch a sound; nothing moved.
And then she walked back into the woods, leaving the yard to the chickadees and me.

All things are connected.

Old 03-27-2009, 02:28 PM

................................. ...................................

thank you!
to all who still have something to share, of themselves, and with an original intensity...

YouTube - Kazantzakis in America

a receiver is as good as a sender (or giver!).

........................................... ............................................ .............

Old 03-28-2009, 01:20 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
Drumming, drumming and drumming.....like a heartbeat..

Old 03-28-2009, 02:38 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,662,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Drumming, drumming and drumming.....like a heartbeat..
It is always good to come here and here the drumming and pulse of the heartbeat it is very comforting for the inner spirit, thank you for being here songinthewind.osay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality