Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 10:23 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,071,082 times

Advertisements

David said though I make my bed in hell, You're there. Our G-d is a consuming fire, and it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living G-d. It is fearful, because flesh/soul that didn't die to self while it had a body to express itself through, fears death all of his days.

But at the death of the body, the soul stays trapped in whatever it did not overcome via His Spirit (you can do NOTHING without Me), and keeps the false coverings it accumulated. This is the epitome of the death G-d spoke of in the garden, the time where the divorce of the soul/female and spirit/male, becomes fully visible, and you are naked before Him.

So where there is hate, hate remains. Where there is jealousy, jealousy remains, and so on. And these are not just the thoughts of your heart in this realm, no, these are the false coverings you elected to cover your soul with, instead of covering "her" with Christ. And you gave them both life AND a form here, because you were made in the image/life and likeness/form of the Creator and as such you have a creative capability also. Your soul is like a womb that REPRODUCES whatever seed it had planted in it. So your companions are those of your own creation, and this is the torment, because it is with YOUR OWN wickedness that you are reproved as you eat of the words of your OWN lips (life and death is in the tongue, the serpent in the garden), giving an account of every idle (means unemployed, as in unemployed by His Spirit) word spoken or thought, even (if a man lusts in his heart/soul). Those that say they went to "hell". They did; it was that they descended into their own stony heart and saw what they themselves had created.

Well, welcome to the Grand Harvest of the Lord G-d. The wheat (your spirit) returns to the One that sent it, but the tares (what the enemy planted, what you made covenant with, giving it life and form) get uprooted and cast into the fire by angels. Now these are the "works" by which you suffer loss, but you yourself are saved, because He is not willing that ANY should perish but all that believe in Him should have eternal life. When you've been shown the work of your hands and the words of your mouth that you are judged by (and what they created), no man is not repentant, which is why EVERY knee shall bow. This is why mingled seed is an abomination; we were joined to a pure Seed, if we have received Him and of THAT Seed, we should reproduce the things of that Seed, out of our soul/womb, and not the things of the wicked one.

Now the big question is: will it be in this lifetime, or will you be as one who suffers great loss, getting in only to the outer court by the skin of your teeth, an unprofitable servant who buried their talent in the ground, where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth (which has a large altar with a grate on it with fire to consume the carnal beastly natures) when they see what they COULD have had? That altar is the cross, and it was intended to be the way back to the oneness we had with the Him from the foundation of the world, for no greater love has any man, than he lay down His life for his friend. But since you skipped that while you were in shoe leather, the cross, which is eternal until all have returned (I have lost none except the son of perdition), still stands waiting for your capitulation.

There is a word in the Greek, that pertains to the action of the Holy Ghost, as "dragging". The Holy Ghost comes to take us to the cross, drag us, if necessary, and some of you have even rejected Him already, which is why you find it so hard to die to the things of the flesh because you have taken it upon yourself to try to do HIS job. But you can't. You can't by taking thought, make yourself one measure of the stature of Christ, the Seed that was to grow in you. Because the Holy Ghost came to water the Seed that was planted. You can't water it, for one plants, and another waters, but G-d Himself gives the increase. The planting, the watering and the increase ALL are a work of HIS hands. Trying to add to His measure, should be the definition of a fruitless pursuit, because it's a work of the flesh, only, no matter how "good" it looks to the lust of the eyes.

See, this is not all just some big game, and we're not all free to just float around like the wandering stars we are until He puts us in our right courses (like a priest had courses). We have, like the angels (messages or messengers) fallen from our first estate to be lowered into this bondage of VANITY not willingly, but He subjected the same (us) in hope, and that hope is Christ in you. There is NO OTHER way out of this predicament we find ourselves in, G-d did all of this to us, that we might learn to chose to love Him, not love Him because that's all we've ever known.

Because we were one with Him (as the Head and the body are one) from the foundation of the world, and it is to that oneness, that we are to return, the glory that we had before in Him, but because He will not give His glory to another image, WE MUST CHANGE our garments/soul. Our soul is feminine in type, because the Spirit plants the Seed in her. This seed is CHRIST, and He is not a rapist like Satan, He will not force Himself on anyone. You must choose to humble yourself to come to Him as a loving wife. What will your choice be? Peace

Last edited by Rbbi1; 08-19-2017 at 11:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 10:38 AM

23,271 posts, read 10,568,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
No, you're wrong, nate. I DO believe in God. I'm a deist as I have stated a thousand times here, and deists believe in a non-interventionist God. And I don't know for a fact there's no fire in hell. I'm agnostic on it but my suspicion is there isn't. But my question (C! How many times do I have to state it???? ) is "What's the reason for God having to put fire in hell? What does it accomplish? Why can't hell exist as a place of punishment without the fire???? Got it?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehenna

Old 08-19-2017, 11:43 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,966,428 times
Quote:
No, you're wrong, nate. I DO believe in God. I'm a deist as I have stated a thousand times here, and deists believe in a non-interventionist God. And I don't know for a fact there's no fire in hell. I'm agnostic on it but my suspicion is there isn't. But my question (C! How many times do I have to state it???? ) is "What's the reason for God having to put fire in hell? What does it accomplish? Why can't hell exist as a place of punishment without the fire???? Got it?
My bad. I guess I turned it into my OWN question. The point I would make is that there does not NEED to be fire, nor for the idea that there is no chance of change (which you did not ask about). There IS, however a need for "refinement" for those who have missed the need for whole-hearted participation in community, and that can take some doing.

Old 08-19-2017, 12:08 PM

18,255 posts, read 16,992,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
My bad. I guess I turned it into my OWN question. The point I would make is that there does not NEED to be fire, nor for the idea that there is no chance of change (which you did not ask about). There IS, however a need for "refinement" for those who have missed the need for whole-hearted participation in community, and that can take some doing.
That's fine, no problems with that. But my question is asked in the context of the prevailing belief in "eternal conscious torment in the fires of hell" without any hope of escape. The issue of refinement is a universal redemption one for those who believe in universal salvation. But for those who believe the torment in fire lasts forever it is not an issue of refinement in fire to purify. It's an issue of "If God is going to lock up sinners forever and throw away the key, why does He have to put fire into the jail cell too"? What does the addition of fire accomplish when all God wants to do presumably is to separate sinners from saints so their sin does not pollute heaven??

That's what I don't comprehend. And what I apparently don't know how to ask properly judging from the off-topic responses I keep getting.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:23 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,966,428 times
Quote:
That's fine, no problems with that. But my question is asked in the context of the prevailing belief in "eternal conscious torment in the fires of hell" without any hope of escape. The issue of refinement is a universal redemption one for those who believe in universal salvation. But for those who believe the torment in fire lasts forever it is not an issue of refinement in fire to purify. It's an issue of "If God is going to lock up sinners forever and throw away the key, why does He have to put fire into the jail cell too"? What does the addition of fire accomplish when all God wants to do presumably is to separate sinners from saints so their sin does not pollute heaven??

That's what I don't comprehend. And what I apparently don't know how to ask properly judging from the off-topic responses I keep getting.
Which brings me back to the comment on the reasons for your post; you don't see why it would be necessary. I'm witchoo.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:57 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,109,342 times
Quote:

God did what God wanted. Why God introduced fire in hell? Because he could!

If you don't like it then you can try to become a god by yourself and introduce your own doctrine and create your own hell and heaven.

Again, the clock is clicking .......

Old 08-19-2017, 02:03 PM

64,015 posts, read 40,319,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
If you don't like it then you can try to become a god by yourself and introduce your own doctrine and create your own hell and heaven.
I am always surprised when people seem willing to accept such a capricious God. It is a mindset that is antithetical to mine and I simply cannot relate to it.

Old 08-19-2017, 02:37 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,830,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
David said though I make my bed in hell, You're there. Our G-d is a consuming fire, and it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living G-d. It is fearful, because flesh/soul that didn't die to self while it had a body to express itself through, fears death all of his days.

But at the death of the body, the soul stays trapped in whatever it did not overcome via His Spirit (you can do NOTHING without Me), and keeps the false coverings it accumulated. This is the epitome of the death G-d spoke of in the garden, the time where the divorce of the soul/female and spirit/male, becomes fully visible, and you are naked before Him.

So where there is hate, hate remains. Where there is jealousy, jealousy remains, and so on. And these are not just the thoughts of your heart in this realm, no, these are the false coverings you elected to cover your soul with, instead of covering "her" with Christ. And you gave them both life AND a form here, because you were made in the image/life and likeness/form of the Creator and as such you have a creative capability also. Your soul is like a womb that REPRODUCES whatever seed it had planted in it. So your companions are those of your own creation, and this is the torment, because it is with YOUR OWN wickedness that you are reproved as you eat of the words of your OWN lips (life and death is in the tongue, the serpent in the garden), giving an account of every idle (means unemployed, as in unemployed by His Spirit) word spoken or thought, even (if a man lusts in his heart/soul). Those that say they went to "hell". They did; it was that they descended into their own stony heart and saw what they themselves had created.

Well, welcome to the Grand Harvest of the Lord G-d. The wheat (your spirit) returns to the One that sent it, but the tares (what the enemy planted, what you made covenant with, giving it life and form) get uprooted and cast into the fire by angels. Now these are the "works" by which you suffer loss, but you yourself are saved, because He is not willing that ANY should perish but all that believe in Him should have eternal life. When you've been shown the work of your hands and the words of your mouth that you are judged by (and what they created), no man is not repentant, which is why EVERY knee shall bow. This is why mingled seed is an abomination; we were joined to a pure Seed, if we have received Him and of THAT Seed, we should reproduce the things of that Seed, out of our soul/womb, and not the things of the wicked one.

Now the big question is: will it be in this lifetime, or will you be as one who suffers great loss, getting in only to the outer court by the skin of your teeth, an unprofitable servant who buried their talent in the ground, where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth (which has a large altar with a grate on it with fire to consume the carnal beastly natures) when they see what they COULD have had? That altar is the cross, and it was intended to be the way back to the oneness we had with the Him from the foundation of the world, for no greater love has any man, than he lay down His life for his friend. But since you skipped that while you were in shoe leather, the cross, which is eternal until all have returned (I have lost none except the son of perdition), still stands waiting for your capitulation.

There is a word in the Greek, that pertains to the action of the Holy Ghost, as "dragging". The Holy Ghost comes to take us to the cross, drag us, if necessary, and some of you have even rejected Him already, which is why you find it so hard to die to the things of the flesh because you have taken it upon yourself to try to do HIS job. But you can't. You can't by taking thought, make yourself one measure of the stature of Christ, the Seed that was to grow in you. Because the Holy Ghost came to water the Seed that was planted. You can't water it, for one plants, and another waters, but G-d Himself gives the increase. The planting, the watering and the increase ALL are a work of HIS hands. Trying to add to His measure, should be the definition of a fruitless pursuit, because it's a work of the flesh, only, no matter how "good" it looks to the lust of the eyes.

See, this is not all just some big game, and we're not all free to just float around like the wandering stars we are until He puts us in our right courses (like a priest had courses). We have, like the angels (messages or messengers) fallen from our first estate to be lowered into this bondage of VANITY not willingly, but He subjected the same (us) in hope, and that hope is Christ in you. There is NO OTHER way out of this predicament we find ourselves in, G-d did all of this to us, that we might learn to chose to love Him, not love Him because that's all we've ever known.

Because we were one with Him (as the Head and the body are one) from the foundation of the world, and it is to that oneness, that we are to return, the glory that we had before in Him, but because He will not give His glory to another image, WE MUST CHANGE our garments/soul. Our soul is feminine in type, because the Spirit plants the Seed in her. This seed is CHRIST, and He is not a rapist like Satan, He will not force Himself on anyone. You must choose to humble yourself to come to Him as a loving wife. What will your choice be? Peace

Made my heart smile.

Old 08-19-2017, 04:54 PM

18,255 posts, read 16,992,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post

What kind of reasoning is that? Why did Ted Bundy kill 12 innocent girls? Answer: Because he could??????? What kind of logic is that?? God can just as easily punish the sinners by depriving them of His presence. He doesn't need the fire. So why does He use it? Because He's sadistic???

Old 08-19-2017, 05:23 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,071,082 times
Quote:
What kind of reasoning is that? Why did Ted Bundy kill 12 innocent girls? Answer: Because he could??????? What kind of logic is that?? God can just as easily punish the sinners by depriving them of His presence. He doesn't need the fire. So why does He use it? Because He's sadistic???

No, because HE is a consuming fire, and He refines us as gold is refined. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality