Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 08:33 PM

465 posts, read 236,652 times

Advertisements

Shrina:
Quote:
Well ... I talked to Paul Newman and Rodney Dangerfield for over 45 minutes one Christmas Eve while working as a directory assisstance operator for Verizon.

So there!

*sticks out tongue*

They didn't say I was terrific, though *sniff* but believe it or not Paul Newman sent me a Christmas card every year until he died.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Except in Hel, the Scandinavian place of punishment which Christianity got its word, "hell" from ironically enough. In Hel, the sinner are punished with frozen cold. I'm wondering why freezing punishment originated in polar regions?

[...]

PS You are such a great thinker, Shirina. Everything you say makes absolute 100% logical sense and you express it so well too.
Sure, he's got the smarts, as in fact he is even more capable and way smarter than you could ever be to share that same view.

Interesting sound bytes, did you know that Shrina has a way more interesting story to tell of since he knew of a certain Yew.

Gaining a Christmas card from a certain liberal Hollywood had that he meant right for what he sold isn't that bad for all food.

Quote:
Derek14:
There is one school of thought, and theology, is that Hellfire is still in the future, but it WILL happen.
All those that have died are resting right now, until the final Judgement Day.
Once that happens, those that don't make the grade will be cast in the Lake of Fire.
Whether they are destroyed by the fire, or burn in excruciating pain and agony forever, is also open to interpretation.
But that it is not eternal somewhere else than they ever wanted to go that to eternally be rejecting a God.

He has no choice than to do what he said he would do when he drove John to write the Revelation of God.

The encouragement in the attempts to lead people astray away from what the Christ said be wood warned.

The reaping of the Kingdom that once was ever is in the same mind of God who settled accounts at flooded.

There is no mistake about it, that the Kamose stelas tell of the day and age of the same sort off-tactics fused.

The Egyptians were of a much higher order than previously thought of just because the Vatican Church lied.

Ahmose I 18th Dynasty before the popes took a hold of the same type of hat calling themselves Victor Christ.

Amenhotep I (Amenophis I) vs. Moses the archtype of what evil looks like forcing them to murder the priests.

'Karnak in Thebes forever', Kamose said and so the story is the Vatican is a heretical counsel against Christians.

Do the churches ever mention the other stories told to be a truth not judged by at Judges 9:50 II Samuel 11:21.

Gold costs one ounce no matter how much it was taken out of the ground for that gold is part of the foundations.

Now imagine walking on top of gold with shoes off; that gold is the whole reason they entrapped those Egyptians.

Who else could make the most elaborate as well as the most beautiful of everything not seen in the worlds of man.

They had a delicate art they only knew of and kept it to themselves only never is it known how they did it for fans.

That they saw God face to face as he walked with man the Bible says so just that man has not seen all of God 1 time.

The Egyptian Sphinx is of the noble tribe of Judah that a blue-blood was Jesus Christ who had no other family line.

What is God expected to do roll out the red carpet for Christians to see how God said he designed the cats as lions.

Jesus is the Lion of the tribe of Judah judges the Earth the same way the Sphinx does spin x for them to see a Lion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2017, 11:18 PM

18,253 posts, read 16,961,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
Shrina:
Sure, he's got the smarts, as in fact he is even more capable and way smarter than you could ever be to share that same view.

Interesting sound bytes, did you know that Shrina has a way more interesting story to tell of since he knew of a certain Yew.

Gaining a Christmas card from a certain liberal Hollywood had that he meant right for what he sold isn't that bad for all food.

But that it is not eternal somewhere else than they ever wanted to go that to eternally be rejecting a God.

He has no choice than to do what he said he would do when he drove John to write the Revelation of God.

The encouragement in the attempts to lead people astray away from what the Christ said be wood warned.

The reaping of the Kingdom that once was ever is in the same mind of God who settled accounts at flooded.

There is no mistake about it, that the Kamose stelas tell of the day and age of the same sort off-tactics fused.

The Egyptians were of a much higher order than previously thought of just because the Vatican Church lied.

Ahmose I 18th Dynasty before the popes took a hold of the same type of hat calling themselves Victor Christ.

Amenhotep I (Amenophis I) vs. Moses the archtype of what evil looks like forcing them to murder the priests.

'Karnak in Thebes forever', Kamose said and so the story is the Vatican is a heretical counsel against Christians.

Do the churches ever mention the other stories told to be a truth not judged by at Judges 9:50 II Samuel 11:21.

Gold costs one ounce no matter how much it was taken out of the ground for that gold is part of the foundations.

Now imagine walking on top of gold with shoes off; that gold is the whole reason they entrapped those Egyptians.

Who else could make the most elaborate as well as the most beautiful of everything not seen in the worlds of man.

They had a delicate art they only knew of and kept it to themselves only never is it known how they did it for fans.

That they saw God face to face as he walked with man the Bible says so just that man has not seen all of God 1 time.

The Egyptian Sphinx is of the noble tribe of Judah that a blue-blood was Jesus Christ who had no other family line.

What is God expected to do roll out the red carpet for Christians to see how God said he designed the cats as lions.

Jesus is the Lion of the tribe of Judah judges the Earth the same way the Sphinx does spin x for them to see a Lion.
Orion, you talk in a language I have never heard before. They're English words but the way you put them together...does anybody else know what Orion is saying?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality