Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 07:41 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,140,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
Interesting post and theory, gsoboi. It really does make sense. I never would have related the "candle" to the statue of Liberty. You may have something here.

I'll tell you one thing, the entire nation may be destroyed in one hour sometime in the very near future, but I think God has his thumb on the detonator right this minute for California. We all know what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah.
You seem very eager for disaster...What in the world is wrong with you that you are so negative?

Old 06-18-2008, 08:12 PM

23,016 posts, read 34,387,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
The second one kinda looks like a dinosaur to me.
Oh you're right! I see it now that you mentioned that. I just love looking at clouds, funny how so many people can see the same thing.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:01 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,623,201 times
Quote:
You seem very eager for disaster...What in the world is wrong with you that you are so negative?
I'm not eager for anything bad to happen. Mankind has set the stage for these things to happen by their sins, evil and refusal to accept God. The Bible is the foreteller of these things, not me. It is my job as a Christian to inform and warn though. I was replying to the OP. I'm just not in the mood to talk about cloud formations.

I take that back. What do you think of this? About 3 months ago I was driving to work and saw a very clear cloud formation of a cross. It was right over the top of where I worked. The cross was huge, and I followed it until I couldn't see it anymore. I hated this job, and was praying for relief from having to work because of my disability. My prayers were answered. I took it as a sign from God to stop worrying because He was going to provide. What do you make of it? There were no other clouds around.....it was a large, clear CROSS symbol hanging in the sky, not moving.

Did you know there is a cross in the center of the Whirlpool Galaxy that was photographed by the Hubble telescope? Take a look at my thread in the CSF (a couple pages back) of "Spiritual Warfare in Space" and see what you make out of some of those pictures.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:10 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,140,220 times
What do I think? Well I think you have quite the imagination. I have seen many things in clouds, but they are still just clouds and not signs of any kind.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:19 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,108,627 times
Quote:
What do you see in the clouds?

I don't care how crazy anyone thinks I am, but I've seen this cloud/lamb before! I'm not kidding you! EXACTLY as it's shown here!

Ever since I was a kid, I've always loved clouds. Not even to necessarily find shapes in them, although that was fun, but just with clouds in general. When I fly, I can stare at the clouds for hours. i've always found them comforting.

One day, about ten years ago, I was really down. I mean really sad. I prayed and asked Jesus to help cheer me up. I decided to go for a drive and when I pulled out of the parking garage at my apartment complex, I saw this same, exact cloud! I saw the full lamb, very distinct and detailed. My mouth dropped open and I just sat there staring at it. I took it as a symbol of God's love for me because the lamb is representative of Jesus and I had just asked Him to cheer me up. Knowing that I love clouds and would see it as a symbol that He heard me and loved me enough to do that, it was all I needed to get rid of the blues!

That cloud stayed in perfect form for as long as I sat there looking at it, too. About 15 minutes. It just stayed there. When I finally started to drive down the driveway, I looked back up, and it was starting to disperse. It's something I'll never forget and don't care what anyone says about it.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Hey I see the bunny, the lamb and weird face too, but on the second one, just looks like a bunch of clouds.
I saw the lamb and the weird face, but in the others, I saw a cartoon dog and a cactus. Clouds rock! (I even repped sanspeur!)

Old 06-18-2008, 10:23 PM

713 posts, read 1,957,524 times
Hundreds of years ago the Bible tells us that the Jews would be kicked out of their land and scattered accross the world. The Bible states that in the days of the Messiah's return, that the Jews would once again return to the land of Israel. The Bible states that when the Jews would return to Israel they would reclaim the land and the Jews would NEVER be "uprooted" or kicked out again until the return of the Messiah.

The Bible also speaks of a powerful nation called Babylon that rises quickly in the end of days. Babylon is a land of mingled people and considered the world's policeman. The Bible tells us that Babylon is an economic powerhouse the world depends on. Babylon is a mjor agriculture and music producer. Babylon has the ability to "rise in the heavens." Babylon has a large Jewish population.

Then the Bible states that because of Babylon's pride and arrogance it will fall. It will be attack by a nation from the north and many nations with her. Babylon's fall will be quick (1 hour). It will be destroyed and no one will ever live in her again. "It will become the least of all nations."

There is only one nation that fits the description and the time frame of the end days - AMERICA.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:24 PM

When it comes to images from 9/11, do they still invoke a huge lump in your throat and tears in your eyes? They do for me. It's still very difficult for me to see them.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:49 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,623,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Living View Post
I don't care how crazy anyone thinks I am, but I've seen this cloud/lamb before! I'm not kidding you! EXACTLY as it's shown here!

Ever since I was a kid, I've always loved clouds. Not even to necessarily find shapes in them, although that was fun, but just with clouds in general. When I fly, I can stare at the clouds for hours. i've always found them comforting.

One day, about ten years ago, I was really down. I mean really sad. I prayed and asked Jesus to help cheer me up. I decided to go for a drive and when I pulled out of the parking garage at my apartment complex, I saw this same, exact cloud! I saw the full lamb, very distinct and detailed. My mouth dropped open and I just sat there staring at it. I took it as a symbol of God's love for me because the lamb is representative of Jesus and I had just asked Him to cheer me up. Knowing that I love clouds and would see it as a symbol that He heard me and loved me enough to do that, it was all I needed to get rid of the blues!

That cloud stayed in perfect form for as long as I sat there looking at it, too. About 15 minutes. It just stayed there. When I finally started to drive down the driveway, I looked back up, and it was starting to disperse. It's something I'll never forget and don't care what anyone says about it.
Amen to that! God does give us signs, it's up to us to recognize them.

Old 06-19-2008, 12:05 PM

3,978 posts, read 8,550,032 times
I am amazed that so many are so caught up in these theories. No wonder "men's hearts are failing them in fear." And they" flee when no one is pursuing."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality