Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 06:56 AM

1,506 posts, read 4,280,755 times

Advertisements

I tried folding a $20 bill as shown above but I didn't see any red circle appear. Am I doing it wrong?

Also in the picture of Satan in the smoke, there is what appears to be a noodly appendage. I believe this to be clear evidence of the power of the FSM over Satan.

Also, does a van down by the river count as house? If not, I am good to go.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:25 AM

1 posts, read 64,729 times
Default Answer

There is a satanic symbol on the dollar bill. It is the pyramid with the eye above and the greek writing. It is a symbol of the occult. This is my first time learning about the 20 dollar bill. I am doing teaching on revelations. As God gives me the messages I interpret them. Someone else asked the question if America is Mystery Babylon. I am not sure. It may very well be. I believe Mystery Babylon is reference to the whole earth. Satan has deceived people and has a spiritual kingdom on earth. There is wickedness all over. I will pray and ask God. He will reveal the answer. Look for my book the True God of Love coming soon. God speaks to the nations about the devil's deception and his true love for humankind.

Be Blessed!

Old 06-18-2008, 10:43 AM

33,544 posts, read 37,140,220 times
My initials in wingdings is a sad smiley, a thumbs up hand, and an OK hand!... What does it mean???

Q33NY, a well placed hoax in September 2001, as reported, wasn't the flight number of one of the terrorist planes (Wingdings Hoax).

It was AA 077, AA 011, UA 093 and UA 175.

Q33ny - 9/11 Encyclopedia

Old 06-18-2008, 02:11 PM

2,008 posts, read 3,327,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
Also.... one other interesting fact to note..

if you reverse 911.. you get 119. 119 is the sum of 5 consecutive primes. Psalm 119 is the longest of the Psalms and the longest of the Bible with 176 verses. If you add 1+7+6 together you get 14 which is the exact number I turned when I turned 14.

If you take 2008 (the current year) and divide it by 14 you get 143.42857. If you multiply 143.42857 by zero and then add 23 you get.. 23.

Why is 23 important? Well the statue of liberty was dedicated in 1886.

1+8+8+6 = guess what.. twenty freakin' three.

So based on that.. America is totally the "Mystery Babylon" in the book of revelation..
sounds like someone watch ed "the number 23" a time or two too many.

If america (a christian nation) is babylon, it's because AMERICANS made it that way; largely by screwing our fellow man over money and selling extensions of personality around every corner, gluttony of resources, pride that is more like an ego complex and a mindset that we are always right and never wrong, ignorance and more ego (among many other things).

Old 06-18-2008, 03:28 PM
AT9

691 posts, read 1,219,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
faces in the smoke on 911.....Is it Satan? keep in mind these were not photoshoped and they appeared unfilter on the news stations.

Something else interesting...fold a $20 bill in the shape of an "airplane"

ALSO Q33 NY was the name of one of the planes that crashed into the tower

type "Q33 NY" in MS word and convert to wingdings and you get this

Those are quite possibly just coincidences. In a puff of smoke, you could probably find tons of images that resemble familiar things. Have you ever watched the clouds go by and seen the shapes in them? Or maybe the shapes and faces in the bumpy material on ceilings? You can find faces and shapes in everything, and enough words can be folded together to say anything. So I bet that if you folded that bill the right way, you could come up with tons of different words. You could also probably look at more of the smoke pictures, and find the face of Winnie the Poo, or maybe the shape of a goldfish.

Is it the face of Satan? It could be, I don't know. But could it be natural phenomenon? Quite possibly.

Old 06-18-2008, 03:47 PM

What do you see in the clouds?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/pugbug/nytimes-face-cloud-by-dave-watkins.jpg (broken link)

Old 06-18-2008, 04:00 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,071,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
What do you see in the clouds?
Ohhh fun!!!

I see a cute bunny!!! AN EVIL BUNNY CAPABLE OF DESTROYING ALL

I see a beautiful plume of feathers. DEADLY FEATHERS THAT WILL PIERCE THE SKY WITH FIRE.

Ahh.. Mary had a little lamb. WHOSE FLEAS WOULD EAT YOU ALIVE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/pugbug/nytimes-face-cloud-by-dave-watkins.jpg (broken link)

well there I just see a weird face..

Old 06-18-2008, 04:25 PM

23,016 posts, read 34,387,993 times
Hey I see the bunny, the lamb and weird face too, but on the second one, just looks like a bunch of clouds.

Old 06-18-2008, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Hey I see the bunny, the lamb and weird face too, but on the second one, just looks like a bunch of clouds.
The second one kinda looks like a dinosaur to me.

Old 06-18-2008, 06:36 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,623,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Many people ask why doesnt the United States seem to be mentioned in the Book of Revelation. It could be that they are looking for the answers in the wrong place. Just what if the identity of Mystery Babylon is actually the United States? Isaiah speaks of Mystery Babylon as being "the daughter of ancient Babylon"

Now the scripture describes a great city/nation at the end times that rules over the earth. Today that would be New York City and the United States
"23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee" could that be reference to the torch of the Statue of Liberty?

The scripture also decribes Mystery Babylon as being a melting pot for people of all races, regions and background.

Just think about how our values as a nation has gone down the tubes. Like the wicked ancient Babylon, America worships its personal freedoms over God. America is the most materialistic nation in the world.

One interesting fact to note......in the rubble of the twin towers on 911, a torn page of the bible was found by itself. The words on that page were about the Tower of Babel.
"5 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whor e sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."
"18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."
Interesting post and theory, gsoboi. It really does make sense. I never would have related the "candle" to the statue of Liberty. You may have something here.

I'll tell you one thing, the entire nation may be destroyed in one hour sometime in the very near future, but I think God has his thumb on the detonator right this minute for California. We all know what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality