Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2023, 12:46 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,543,686 times

Advertisements

Bring on the magic mushrooms!

https://kfor.com/news/oklahoma-legis...gic-mushrooms/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2023, 10:43 PM

297 posts, read 586,905 times
It is so good to see so many of the people who helped me before and after my move to Oklahoma still here! It's been so long a lot of you probably don't even remember me, but I remember you! And this chattin thread started just around the time I was here. Ahh, the nostalgia.

Old 09-01-2023, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornToFly View Post
It is so good to see so many of the people who helped me before and after my move to Oklahoma still here! It's been so long a lot of you probably don't even remember me, but I remember you! And this chattin thread started just around the time I was here. Ahh, the nostalgia.

The Oklahoma chat thread was really busy back in the day. And it really helped that we had a Okie as a mod. There was another mod that was really cool but he would spend time over in the P&O sea threads and he eventually got booted off CD. I don't remember your sign on name, did you have a different sign on name back in the day? Are you Karibear?

Old 09-02-2023, 08:07 AM

24,595 posts, read 10,909,474 times
Hello stranger! Is all well in your part of OK?

Old 09-04-2023, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep2 View Post
Hello stranger! Is all well in your part of OK?
Hello Threestep. I'm just wondering what I'm going to eat today. I want to go into town and go to the grocery store and go to their Deli. Got a craving for mashed potatoes and gravy. And some fried chicken! Oh yeah baby.

Who is the poster from Maine? Is it Computer
Guy? I don't remember anyone from Maine.

Old 09-04-2023, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Hello Threestep. I'm just wondering what I'm going to eat today. I want to go into town and go to the grocery store and go to their Deli. Got a craving for mashed potatoes and gravy. And some fried chicken! Oh yeah baby.

Who is the poster from Maine? Is it Computer
Guy? I don't remember anyone from Maine.
That is basically what we had last night:>)
I do not recall a Mainer. Sorry!

Old 09-05-2023, 12:37 AM

I remember one time back when this thread was really busy and we were all getting really close as far as city data friends go. Anyway one year there was a tornado up in Kansas somewhere near either Wichita or salina. And there was a young lady who was posting on the Okie thread and she said her parents were killed during that tornado. And of course all the Okies came out with the a lot of support. Turns out it was some teenager high school student from the Los Angeles suburbs. She was making it all up.

I remember Karibear moved here from somewhere and then she later moved towards the east coast. She was a very nice person and she ended up moving out here to Hooterville or me and the Oklahoma mod lived. She was a very independent woman.

Old 09-05-2023, 10:24 AM

Quote:
I remember one time back when this thread was really busy and we were all getting really close as far as city data friends go. Anyway one year there was a tornado up in Kansas somewhere near either Wichita or salina. And there was a young lady who was posting on the Okie thread and she said her parents were killed during that tornado. And of course all the Okies came out with the a lot of support. Turns out it was some teenager high school student from the Los Angeles suburbs. She was making it all up.
That is not only bad manners but outright ugly.

Quote:
I remember Karibear moved here from somewhere and then she later moved towards the east coast. She was a very nice person and she ended up moving out here to Hooterville or me and the Oklahoma mod lived. She was a very independent woman.
That must have been before we moved to OK.

Old 09-06-2023, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep2 View Post
That is not only bad manners but outright ugly.

That must have been before we moved to OK.
That girl was just a spoiled rich kid.

Are you guys in the Tulsa area or Oklahoma City area?
The next time you folks are in Oklahoma City you need to go to the Stockyards Steakhouse. We would go there for special occasions. They really do have excellent steaks.

Old 09-07-2023, 06:42 AM

Quote:
That girl was just a spoiled rich kid.

Are you guys in the Tulsa area or Oklahoma City area?
The next time you folks are in Oklahoma City you need to go to the Stockyards Steakhouse. We would go there for special occasions. They really do have excellent steaks.
There is a small place with very good steaks in Mustang.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma