Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 08:51 AM

3,160 posts, read 10,621,625 times

Advertisements

You guys crack me up.

I think getting off topic is a characteristic of Oklahomans in general. People from out of state get a pretty good picture of what people in Oklahoma are like by reading all the threads with all the wandering conversation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2008, 11:29 AM

3,238 posts, read 8,790,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggydavis View Post
You guys crack me up.

I think getting off topic is a characteristic of Oklahomans in general. People from out of state get a pretty good picture of what people in Oklahoma are like by reading all the threads with all the wandering conversation.
Yes, we do tend to wander a bit. But if you read some of the other states, there seems to be a lot of animosity there. Someone says something that is his or her opinion, and then someone takes exception to it, and the race is on. It seems like some posters want to make an argument out of everthing!

Old 04-22-2008, 12:51 PM

708 posts, read 688,472 times
I GET IT YAY!!!

OK is amazing for their weather and everything! even tho people say OMG tornadoes they rarely hit u!! and so if u live in a trailer park only tornadoes in movies hit those places haha anyways last night we got a nice thunderstorm over us around 2ish so we were all watching it! we were on sever thunderstorm warning but nothing farther then that. but some of our trees arent standing anymore haha so me Scott and Hannah went to this fun carnival and it was really cool..some nice sibling bonding time. Hannah alot of fun!! she rode some of the smaller rides with me she was laughing and having a great time!! haha i love this thread we can talk about anything YAY!!!

thanks ogre for the info!

Old 04-22-2008, 04:53 PM

3,160 posts, read 10,621,625 times
This is one of the nicest forums on all of City Data, if not the nicest. We really have a lot of great people on here.

Old 04-22-2008, 05:41 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,539,708 times
Peg, maybe you can snap a pic of that 'nado damage for califlower-okra-girl. Then she can see what happens when a baby tornado sneaks up on you at night.

Old 04-22-2008, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post
Peg, maybe you can snap a pic of that 'nado damage for califlower-okra-girl. Then she can see what happens when a baby tornado sneaks up on you at night.
yes please peggy!!

is it the NICEST forum of all city-data forums

Old 04-22-2008, 11:24 PM

5,816 posts, read 15,917,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
Actually that looks more like an example of Multiple Personality Disorder.

They make medications for that you know...
LOL!

Um, actually those were supposed to be hypothetical posts by different users. I guess you know that, though. I'd have to agree that if this were all one person carrying on these various conversations with himself . . . well, some evaluation would definitely be in order!

Old 04-23-2008, 04:31 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,539,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogre View Post
LOL!

Um, actually those were supposed to be hypothetical posts by different users. I guess you know that, though. I'd have to agree that if this were all one person carrying on these various conversations with himself . . . well, some evaluation would definitely be in order!
Oh, OGRE, we know it was you, but can we call you Mulitple-O's anyways? Get it? multiple O's?.....

heee heee. I crack myself up sometimes.

Old 04-23-2008, 06:59 AM

1,989 posts, read 4,403,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggydavis View Post
You guys crack me up.

I've been saying that all along.

Old 04-23-2008, 11:16 AM

TRUE!! i have to say the california forum isnt so nice i think i fight more in here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma