Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2024, 05:46 AM

3,933 posts, read 2,195,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I seriously cannot fathom the inner workings of a brain that would consider this a good idea. It's something that will never make sense to me.

Here I am in my home office, with kids (all girls no less) upstairs, wife soon to be home, two dogs, typical American household, etc, etc. I wouldn't even want a born and raised American that I don't know to cross my doorway. I can't comprehend having some... ahem, migrant... in the house with us. It just doesn't compute.

I too would love to hear from someone who does this. It would be like studying a newly contacted tribe or even an alien civilization. That is how unrealistic this scenario is to me.
Watch out!
At first you are being asked nicely.

Then you will be ordered to take them in

There were precedents in history: look up the revolution in Russia in 1917

They chopped up the mansions, larger homes, large apartments in the cities into many small rooms and placed peasants from the countryside and other workers together:20 people in 1 formerly private home to share 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom

It is all over their literature describing the times.

Not sure now, but until late 90 - there were still some places in central Moscow (desirable location) with 6-7 families in a larger place sharing the bathroom- it was called “communal” apartments
I was told some older people were so used to living with others and due to liking the central location - that they refused to move to their own apartment when offered

https://www.rbth.com/history/327811-...ommunal-living

Last edited by L00k4ward; 02-02-2024 at 05:58 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2024, 05:46 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Yep, that is a fact. Another fact is IAs are being dropped off at many locations and some out of the way places to avoid publicity.

Sociology 101, chapter 1..How To Destabilize a Society. Step 1. Flood the receiver culture/country with aliens from a different culture to ensure chaos and violence ensue.

911 commission noted that lack of communication among LE agencies was a major factor in the 911 attack. Sanctuary status calls BS on the 911 commission and breaks down cooperation between local state and federal LE agencies.

Should be a lesson learned from recent NYC attack on cops, Nj dems will maintain their sanctuary to the detriment of taxpayers finances and safety.

Adams is obtuse, oblivious and w/o foresight, as he spouts inappropriate solutions to the problem NYC created for itself. Hopefully murphy has a scintilla more intelligence than Adams, though he has not yet demonstrated that advantage and precedent provides no hope he will.
I don't know. He definitely surprised me when he wouldn't let the democrats in the assembly remove Christie's cap on property taxes.

I didn't vote for him, and I wouldn't vote for him for anything in the future because there are other areas that I find very problematic, but he may have a little common sense here and there.

Old 02-02-2024, 06:00 AM

19,051 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post
Watch out!

They chopped up the mansions, larger homes, large apartments in the cities into many small rooms and placed peasants from the countryside and other workers together:20 people in 1 formerly private home to share 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom

Not sure now, but until late 90 - there were still some places in central Moscow (desirable location) with 6-7 families in a larger place sharing the bathroom- it was called “communal” apartments
I was told some older people were so used to living with others and due to liking the central location - that they refused to move to their own apartment when offered

That’s why I have a forklift load of ammo and guns.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-02-2024, 06:40 AM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times
Quote:
Watch out!

100% correct, no doubt they will do this here.

Old 02-02-2024, 06:42 AM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times
Quote:
One of the reasons they want to take your guns.

Old 02-02-2024, 06:42 AM

4,029 posts, read 3,640,995 times
Quote:
So you can die like Tony Montana?

Old 02-02-2024, 06:47 AM

3,933 posts, read 2,195,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The social policies of the last few years definitely indicate there could be bigger plans yet to come.

Feels like a destruction of the American ways of life and the lowering of our standards, destroying of our morals, values and ideals

Old 02-02-2024, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonCoNJ View Post
So you can die like Tony Montana?
Heck yeah. Unlike many, I’ve actually fought against real tyranny, 4 times in fact. If #5 has to happen, so be it. Especially since my home is far more sacred to me than the homes of random Bosnians, Croats, and Albanians.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-02-2024, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Its also why they wont.

Old 02-02-2024, 07:42 AM

158 posts, read 121,382 times
Quote:
The social policies of the last few years definitely indicate there could be bigger plans yet to come.

Feels like a destruction of the American ways of life and the lowering of our standards, destroying of our morals, values and ideals
The left is doing a good job of breaking down our way of life. They are imposing a totally new set of values.

They are all about collectivism. Group rights instead of individual rights. Victimhood over personal responsibility. Equity over equality. Moral & cultural relativism over objective truth. Destruction of the meritocracy.

What's astounding is how many people in this country fail to see what is happening right in front of their eyes. They either live in total denial or lack a sense of self preservation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey