Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 06:44 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,303,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiebus View Post
I just looked it up, there are not that many woman usually there, its usually 70% men to 30% woman on an average day it said. And of that 70% I wouldn't be surprised if a high percentage of those men were gay, so they could care less about the woman.
LOL. Ah, fantasy runs headon into reality and, as usual, fantasy gets splattered like a bug on a windshield. Mostly men, mostly gay, and few women. Definately not what most guys are imagining when they think of a nude beach.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2009, 01:23 AM

1,126 posts, read 2,692,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVlover View Post
More to the point...dont complain when you are followed from the beach , or if someone recongnizes you (clothed) walking around town or in a car, bus, theatre, restaurant, bowling alley, Bank, Walmart, McDonalds, BK, Arbys,etc....in the same town or out of town.... and they decide they want a personal look at your 'Bits' whether you like it or not.

If youre a Woman who wants to risk her safety by 'celebrating her human body' in public...then at least make sure you have some good protection on you within quick access , or, ALWAYS be at the side of your Husband/Boyfriend when you go outside. Good luck !
Man, you live in a bizarre paranoia. The ones to blame are those who see a naked body as something sexually arousing, not those who freely take off their clothes.

Old 10-08-2009, 01:31 AM

16,257 posts, read 43,176,087 times
It's a clothing optional beach - no one is required to take off their clothes.

I also don't see what the big deal of being nude or a bathing suit - i.e. bikini. Personally I think the bikini looks much better on a woman anyways.

I'm an American by birth, but constantly puzzled at Americans prudishness across the majority of the country. A 'nipple' or something is NOT that amazing of a sight. It's just another piece of skin on the body.

From a woman's point of view, they get to see a lot more on a nude beach than a man gets to see. Most of the men on the beach are gay anyways. I'm actually surprised a lot more American women don't go, particularly since it's clothing optional anyways.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:57 AM

156 posts, read 252,454 times
RVLover

You're fun. Way back I had a priest at my Catholic School that had your same discourse. Problem is that he was a peeping tom. He went to the beach in mid August dressed in his black cloak to inspect girls in bikinis.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:19 AM

1,978 posts, read 4,405,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVlover View Post
More to the point...dont complain when you are followed from the beach , or if someone recongnizes you (clothed) walking around town or in a car, bus, theatre, restaurant, bowling alley, Bank, Walmart, McDonalds, BK, Arbys,etc....in the same town or out of town.... and they decide they want a personal look at your 'Bits' whether you like it or not.

If youre a Woman who wants to risk her safety by 'celebrating her human body' in public...then at least make sure you have some good protection on you within quick access , or, ALWAYS be at the side of your Husband/Boyfriend when you go outside. Good luck !
Let's not forget that women in hijabs and burqas are often targets of sexual violence AS A RESULT OF THEIR MODESTY! Let's face it. Violent or deranged predators do not need the stimulus of nudity to perpetrate their acts. Nudity, and the accessability of it and the exposure to it if anything, only carry the "danger" of creating a sort of sexual ennui.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:21 AM

1,978 posts, read 4,405,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Eagle^ View Post
gulp.

Vampires??!
Ok. so tell me about the 'vampires'. What actually happens after the lifeguards leave?

Old 10-09-2009, 04:44 AM

1,126 posts, read 2,692,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptoid Humidian View Post
Ok. so tell me about the 'vampires'. What actually happens after the lifeguards leave?

does cruising mean anything to ya?

By the way, Americans make a big deal off this. In Europe you can go topless (or even nude) at any beach and people don't give a damn about it.

Old 10-09-2009, 07:40 AM

2,930 posts, read 7,059,639 times
^^ Wasn't that obvious? What did they think it was? Disney Halloween Horror Nights?

Welcome to Miami

Old 10-11-2009, 07:08 AM

22,327 posts, read 29,411,685 times
LOL I find this post funny because I'm considering going to the nude beach. I'm heading to 10th street today on SoBe to go topless and find nothing wrong with it at all. However, I wouldn't go to the nude beach alone, I'd be with a male friend.

Old 10-11-2009, 08:05 AM

2,930 posts, read 7,059,639 times
Ok, was it really necessary to post the exact address where you gonna be today?
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I'm heading to 10th street today on SoBe to go topless
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami